Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Ageing Day Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Geanne Marrie B.

BY OLAY

Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Ageing Day Moisturizer SPF 15 by Olay for Unisex - 1.7 Ounce Moisturizer.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love oil of Olay products ..This one is very hydrating and moisturizing . It's great for sensitive skin and I highly recommend ! Love this product !" in 9 reviews
  • "I have pretty dry skin in the winter and this moisturizer is great although I haven't really noticed less wrinkles " in 6 reviews
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I bought this all excited because I Olay products. This one how ever has an almost $20 price tag and it left my skin feeling oily and ended up with break outs after about a week of use. I had to stop using it. You can give it a try if you want just beware you may break out.
MINA P.
North Hills, CA
I I recently switch to using this product during the day as my face moisturizer and sunscreen. I'm still not too sure if it is my favorite though but it does work and I don't feel like I have any break out. I don't feel really and I don't feel like it's called get any pores but I think it's too soon to tell I'm still working on my first bottle
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
I love SPF. It is an absolute 100% need for me in my everyday life. I will not even step outside if I don't have on my SPF. This protecting my skin and I think it made a few wrinkles disappear as well! I love the pump and I recommend this to everyone who cares about their skin.
Dani G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
My absolute favorite!  This is a staple in my day to day beauty routine.  I can't miss a morning without this product.  It's not too heavy and soaks into the skin.  It's also convenient to pick up at local drug stores.  Definitely would purchase again.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Great drugstore moisturizer with spf. Although the moisturizer is great i would like the spf to be slightly higher for better sun protection. The lotion kept my skin hydrated and moisturized. The packaging was good too and provided bacterial control since it had a pump/
Dee R.
The Olay Total Effects moisturizer is light and creamy. It has good coverage without feeling too heavy. My skin felt moisturized and soft. I don't like the scent as it is a bit strong and Olay products can be a bit pricey for those on a tight budget but the overall opinion is that its a good moisturizer with spf.
Peaches M.
Spokane, WA
I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer does not break me out at all. I absolutely love it. The only thing I've noticed though, is it leaves me very shiny in the summer if I don't use powder over it. But that is an easy fix! I will definitely buy it again!!!
Joan D.
This is a great moisturizer for daytime use when you expect to be outside frequently. It's really great for dry skin but doesn't make you feel oily like some creams. It also has sunscreen in it so you know your skin is protected when you apply this before applying your makeup. I love this stuff!
cindy p.
I use this moisturizer everyday, and I absolutely love it for my skin. This product, along with many of the other products within the Olay Total Effects line, has niacinamide (aka B3) as one of the first 5 ingredients. B3 is known for its skin-restoring properties, along with increasing the texture and brightness of overall skin. Thats proven to be the case for my skin with consistent daily use of this moisturizer. It has greatly improved the overall texture of my skin. Since this product only has an SPF of 15, I wait roughly 5-10 minutes for the moisturizer to absorb and dry before going over it with another sunscreen. This moisturizer applies smoothly and smells only slightly of sunscreen. It does leave my skin looking a bit shiny, but I go over it with my matte sunscreen, which gets rid of any shine this product leaves.

This is definitely a product I would recommend to anyone interested in improving skin texture, reducing the appearance of fine lines, and reducing redness on the skin. Additionally, for those who love this product, Costco carries it in a 3.4 oz size for roughly $30 (and has a $6.50 off deal yearly)!
Lenz P.
Cottonwood, CA
I bought this product because I notice some fine lines on my face specially below my eyes. Thankfully it works great now you cant even notice those fine lines I have before it very gentle on your skin and 100% recommendable to my friends and family