BY OLAY

A daily facial moisturiser that provides 7 anti ageing benefits in 1, plus SPF 15 to help protect against sun exposure.
Avoid contact with eyes.

Helps fight 7 signs of ageing

Total Effects is the result of years of state-of-the-art anti-ageing research. It is our answer to the needs of all skin types. It has been specially formulated to help fight 7 signs of ageing.

1. Visibly reduces dark spots
  2. Gives firm-looking skin
  3. Radiant, glowing skin
  4. Visibly reduces lines & wrinkles
  5. Gives soft & smooth skin
  6. Gives even skin tone
  7. Visibly reduces pore size

Total Effects UV is fortified with SPF 15 that prevents your skin from the harmful ageing effects of UVA and UVB rays. This is suited especially for a hectic lifestyle that requires you to spend time outdoors in the sun.

Science behind Olay Total Effects

Olay Total Effects provides a breadth of benefits to deliver the beautiful younger looking skin women want and the healthy skin they need. The key to this is a combination of two ingredients VitaNiacin and Anti-Oxidants, which together work to fight 7 signs of ageing and give younger looking skin.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Octocrylene, Panthenol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, PTFE, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Behenyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polysoyate, Carbomer, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Stearic Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Zinc Oxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, CI 19140, CI 16035.

How to use:

Apply liberally to cleansed face and neck twice a day.

• How well does this work?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin. Will this produc...1 Answers
  • How well does this work ? And is there a certain age to s...1 Answers
Beth W.
Branson
I have used Olay for many years. I am 37 and I have been told I dont look a day over 16. Olay has always been a skincare staple in my home because of its creamy formula and it is very gentle and moisturizing and makes my skin feel amazing. The price is very affordable and a little goes a long way.
Katie B.
Virginia Beach
Love this product! I’m in my early 30’s, and it’s never too soon to try to combat aging skin. I have naturally dry skin and this moisturizer is thick and doesn’t a great job with my skin. I love the idea that I can purchase it from any target, grocery, or drug store.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I know all I can be a little bit expensive but you know went it's all worth it especially if you're doing the anti-age this brand I have been using it already for a couple of years and I liked it it gives me that nice glow and the nutrition in my face
Savannah G.
I enjoyed using this anti-aging moisturizer with a touch of foundation. It's perfect for summer when you don't want a heavy coat of foundation, but just enough coverage. It provides that, along with moisturizer and UV protection.
Jennifer K.
Port William, OH
As usually find a product I love and it works and can't afford to continue to use as recommended. I absolutely love Olay products. You are always true to your words and come through on every product!! I don't understand why they have to cost so much tho! If cheap or at least ran deals, rewards, games to win or something to be people in. Especially with the young group whom now a days are only playing games and trying to get as much as possible for as little effort.
Odelia A.
Flushing , NY
This product is good but didn’t work well for me because I need something more light weight (for everyday). This was good for me when going out at night or special events when my makeup needed to be more extra ;)
Kim C.
Lynchburg, VA
This was not my favorite product because it left my skin oily and I would be breaking out. I wanted this product to be awesome but it didn't my skin type. I wouldn't recommend this foundation to people with oily skin types. I think it would help with people with dry skin.
Caleen B.
Fort Myers
I like the way it feels on my skin and it doesn't have a strong smell I can see the difference in the wrinkles in my skin I will be 60 soon and people don't believe me
Jenna G.
It’s OK. I mean it does moisturizer and hydrate a bit, but it clumps up and kind of balls up onto the face into these little strange rubber strips. Hard to explain but i don’t like it for that reason!
Samantha L.
East Lansing, MI
My most favorite skincare product of all time! (THANKS MOM!!!) wish I could use this every day all day. Pretty pricey but honestly worth it. An investment I'm willing to make every couple of months.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin. Will this product make me break out?
Joselyn V.
How well does this work ? And is there a certain age to start using ? I've been wanting to try it out.
Sandra J.
Lancaster, CA
How well does this work?
MK R.
Did anyone see a difference in your skin after using this?
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Does this work on young skin? I'm 24 and have started to notice subtle wrinkles on my face that I have not seen before. I read that it's never to early to start wrinkle prevention.