BY OLAY

A daily facial moisturiser that provides 7 anti ageing benefits in 1, plus SPF 15 to help protect against sun exposure.
Avoid contact with eyes.

Helps fight 7 signs of ageing

Total Effects is the result of years of state-of-the-art anti-ageing research. It is our answer to the needs of all skin types. It has been specially formulated to help fight 7 signs of ageing.

1. Visibly reduces dark spots
  2. Gives firm-looking skin
  3. Radiant, glowing skin
  4. Visibly reduces lines & wrinkles
  5. Gives soft & smooth skin
  6. Gives even skin tone
  7. Visibly reduces pore size

Total Effects UV is fortified with SPF 15 that prevents your skin from the harmful ageing effects of UVA and UVB rays. This is suited especially for a hectic lifestyle that requires you to spend time outdoors in the sun.

Science behind Olay Total Effects

Olay Total Effects provides a breadth of benefits to deliver the beautiful younger looking skin women want and the healthy skin they need. The key to this is a combination of two ingredients VitaNiacin and Anti-Oxidants, which together work to fight 7 signs of ageing and give younger looking skin.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Octocrylene, Panthenol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, PTFE, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Behenyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polysoyate, Carbomer, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Stearic Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Zinc Oxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, CI 19140, CI 16035.

How to use:

Apply liberally to cleansed face and neck twice a day.

Savannah G.
I enjoyed using this anti-aging moisturizer with a touch of foundation. It's perfect for summer when you don't want a heavy coat of foundation, but just enough coverage. It provides that, along with moisturizer and UV protection.
Jennifer K.
Port William, OH
As usually find a product I love and it works and can't afford to continue to use as recommended. I absolutely love Olay products. You are always true to your words and come through on every product!! I don't understand why they have to cost so much tho! If cheap or at least ran deals, rewards, games to win or something to be people in. Especially with the young group whom now a days are only playing games and trying to get as much as possible for as little effort.
Odelia A.
Flushing , NY
This product is good but didn’t work well for me because I need something more light weight (for everyday). This was good for me when going out at night or special events when my makeup needed to be more extra ;)
Kim C.
Lynchburg, VA
This was not my favorite product because it left my skin oily and I would be breaking out. I wanted this product to be awesome but it didn't my skin type. I wouldn't recommend this foundation to people with oily skin types. I think it would help with people with dry skin.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
So not only does this protect your skin and even our skin tone with a touch of foundation, but it protects against aging and wrinkles! I absolutely love this product because of its versatility and dependability with a great price tag!
Natalie O.
Olathe, KS
I’ve used this for a long time now I feel like. Which means I enjoy it and it’s very gentle on my skin. It does burn if you get it in your eyes so that is a down fall. The price is right for sure on this product and I recommend this to just able anyone who asks what I use.
Jessica C.
Torrance, CA
I used this line for most of my 30s, and this is the best moisturizer for premature aging skin. I tried others, and always went back to this. My skin looked moisturized, bright, and even. I would definitely recommend.
Randi C.
Absolutely love it! Gives me enough coverage without being heavy. The only foundation my skin will take!
Shalon P.
Havre de Grace
Perfect for adding a little color to your face without looking like your wearing any. Light and airy
Ellen N.
Morrisville, NC
For a drugstore brand, olay is a tried and true product. They've been around for generations for a reason and I really like the texture of the foundation