BY OLAY

This CC Cream Provides Instant Coverage Total Effects fights 7 signs of aging: Fine lines and wrinkles:  Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Uneven Tone:  Balances and helps even out tone. Age Spots:  Reduces appearance of age spots. Gentle Exfoliation:  Improves surface cell turnover. Dryness:  Provides nourishing moisturization. Moisture Barrier:  Strengthens skin’s natural defense against moisture loss. Luminosity:  Recaptures youthful luminosity This all-in-one triple stream formula. see more...

• What does the correcting UV mean?1 Answers
  • Is it easy to match this to your skin tone?4 Answers
  • What is the difference between medium and deep?1 Answers
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Tone Correcting UV Moisturizer
  • "It doesn't really conceal much- in fact I feel like I've broken out a bit since I started using it." in 2 reviews
  • "if you like very light coverage this is something too look into." in 2 reviews
  • "Im not sure about this product because I have oily skin and it seems to just lay on my face." in 1 review
  • "Also I have super sensitive skin and was stoked it did not cause a breakout when I switched to it" in 1 review
  • "I had been using a different CC cream that I will probably go back to in the summer because it has a much higher SPF, but I think this is a good, inexpensive option for the winter." in 1 review
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Light to Medium more...
While it does make redness fade it is not nearly as moisturizing or nourishing as I need it to be. I find myself re-applying. I also think that the sunscreen causes a slight negative reaction with my skin. Overall I don't recommend it for someone with sensitive skin or rosacea.
Cori G.
Albuquerque, NM
Horrible. I was really excited to use this when my friend told me about it. It works great for her but it literally flakes off my skin in chunks. The color is awful. It goes on streaky and uneven. It was a sore disappointment and the worst $22 I've ever spent.
Marissa M.
As a mom, I needed a product that gave me enough coverage without having to do full makeup for quick trips/non-special occasions. Of course, going make-up free is ideal, but I got hit hard with acne a little over a year ago for the first time in my life, so between scarring, uneven tone, and redness, I just can't go bareface anymore. I love how moisturizing this product is. It leaves my skin dewy, hydrated, corrects my tone, and leaves a nice glow. Does it cover imperfections completely? No, but it's just enough to make my getting ready routine nice & quick.
Also, I LOVE using it under my foundation to achieve a flawless, dewy, glow-y look!
(I do wish the lightest shade - fair to light - was still made, but now that it's summer, the current lightest shade - light to medium - works fine).
Kelly A.
Norfolk , VA
I no longer wear makeup daily (SAHM) but when I did I felt like breakouts were kept at bay. I dont care to wear foundation and use a light powder over it. It exceeded my expectations. I love the design of the pump and it fits nicely in my makeup bag. From what I've found, Target has the best price point for it. Would definitely recommend as I've been using this product for over five years.
Pam A.
Livermore, CA
I really like the olay cc cream. I have been using it for about five years now. I feel like my skin has much improved. I am comfortable going out without make up than  I ever was  before. This is what I use as a foundation daily and it offers sun okay protection too. I like the shades offered. I use the light to medium and it is perfect for me.
Christina J.
Arkadelphia, AR
I use this stuff everyday and would not have it any other way. It can lean towards the oily side but typically I have to touch up during the day anyway. I use it instead of foundation most of the time because it has a slight touch of coverage and overall I think it's a great all in one moisturizer for the day time.
Kaitlin P.
Love it I use as a primer for my makeup everyday helps it my makeup hold on longer by far the best moisturizer I've ever used before very effective nice packaging and it's is very affordable I would totally recommend for others to buy and I would buy again
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
This is one of the best applying creams I have found. It's not heavy on the skin. And most importantly it blends so well making it Really look like you have nothing on at all!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Great coverage it's good to put on while wanting light makeup. The cc cream felt like it was hydrating the skin. Although it's not total coverage which is okay. But it's a great product to use. You can buy this at Walmart or target.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
I honestly thought this product was absolutely atrocious. After reading a majority of good reviews, I had high hopes. I don't think I could have been more let down. Even though I bought the lightest shade (fair to light), it was immediately orange! I can't even imagine what it would look like after it oxidized (which I'm sure it would!) I couldn't stand keeping it on long enough to test that theory though. It had an extremely strong sunscreen scent that did not fade. I tried evening the runny texture out on my face both with hands and a foundation brush but nothing worked! It was so streaky and gross! I almost immediately had to take it off after applying it only to one half of my face! In my opinion, DO NOT BUY!
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Is it easy to match this to your skin tone?
Bri K.
What does the correcting UV mean?
Shayla A.
Springtown, TX
What is the difference between medium and deep?