BY OLAY

This CC Cream Provides Instant Coverage Total Effects fights 7 signs of aging: Fine lines and wrinkles:  Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Uneven Tone:  Balances and helps even out tone. Age Spots:  Reduces appearance of age spots. Gentle Exfoliation:  Improves surface cell turnover. Dryness:  Provides nourishing moisturization. Moisture Barrier:  Strengthens skin’s natural defense against moisture loss. Luminosity:  Recaptures youthful luminosity This all-in-one triple stream formula. see more...

• What does the correcting UV mean?1 Answers
  • Is it easy to match this to your skin tone?4 Answers
  • What is the difference between medium and deep?1 Answers
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Tone Correcting UV Moisturizer
  • "It doesn't really conceal much- in fact I feel like I've broken out a bit since I started using it." in 2 reviews
  • "if you like very light coverage this is something too look into." in 2 reviews
  • "Im not sure about this product because I have oily skin and it seems to just lay on my face." in 1 review
  • "Also I have super sensitive skin and was stoked it did not cause a breakout when I switched to it" in 1 review
  • "I had been using a different CC cream that I will probably go back to in the summer because it has a much higher SPF, but I think this is a good, inexpensive option for the winter." in 1 review
Kelly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this product as I'm looking for a good product that does what this one said it would, but it didn't come through, at least for me. I got the light to medium shade and it is way too dark for me. Also, it has a weird texture going on and doesn't glide over the skin well on application, almost like it dries between dispensing the product and application. It's way too overpriced too, in my opinion.
Ruth D.
I love this and I use it everyday faithfully! I like it better than foundation because it makes my skin look more natural and a dewy finish that makes my skin feel hydrated. I apply it right after my moisturizer and then apply my bronzer or blush over it and it makes all even. I have also noticed an amazing change in my skin and dark spots for the better. I have not used my expensive foundation for 2 months.
Shanelle G.
Bondurant, IA
Okay, now I don't expect these products to just immediately take away any imperfections. I understand that it takes time. I bought this while at Walmart or Target. I noticed my mom using it and I thought it smelled pretty good so I gave it a try. It goes on smooth but leaves my skin pretty oily, to the point that it causes breakouts. I still use it occasionally but it isn't something I can use all the time.
Amy B.
If I could give a half star I would. I had one of those little sample packets of this Olay Tone Correcting CC Cream 7-in-1 Total Effects and it was awful. It felt oily going on, and it made my skin feel oily and greasy all day. Just yuck. It didn't last all day either and it was a shade too dark for my skin tone, plus the coverage sucked. Olay, I've had better experience from you, what happened?
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
I like the coverage and the healthy skin benefits, like the sunscreen. However, it is too dark for my skin which usually works perfectly with BB creams of tinted moisturizers made for fair to medium skin tones. I also cannot stand the sent. I won't buy it again.
Sara B.
Knoxville, TN
It has a strange film and I don't find myself using it due to that. There is also a strong smell. I would prefer a lighter product. I would not buy again but I was able to get it on sale but it is normally around 20 dollars. I would not recommend.
Tara W.
West Monroe, LA
This is my go-to daily moisturizing cream, and has been for years. It balances out my complexion perfectly, and my makeup looks much better when I put this moisturizer before applying it. I plan on continuing to wear this for years to come!
Gwendolyn J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it illuminates my face. I only use 1/2 of a pump...a whole pump is too much product will leave my face oily. I apply after moisturizer abs before foundation and i don't have to use highlight because it does it for me
Drew S.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my absolute favorite face cream! It's definitely an all in one- moisturizer, sunscreen and skin tone corrector. I absolutely notice a difference in takin when I use this. It's my daily necessity!
Tricia M.
I really like this- ran out of my more expensive department store brand, and bought this for a change. It felt like it lasted, , and my skin did not feel dry at the end of the day.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Is it easy to match this to your skin tone?
Shayla A.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the difference between medium and deep?
Bri K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does the correcting UV mean?