BY OLAY

This formula works hour by hour, in the skin s surface layer, hydrating to help fade the appearance of brown spots to match skin s natural tone over time. The precision applicator allows you to target your age spots, sun spots and brown spots. Helps fade the look of brown spots to help match your natural tone.. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.. Fade the look of spots to match natural tone. Helps reduce appearance of age spots. Smoothes and evens skin texture. Provides nourishing moisturization. Instantly gives skin a healthy radiance.

• es lo mejor😘😘😘1 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your skin? Leave it flaky after...1 Answers
  • Is this good for brown spots that older women sometimes g...1 Answers
Ja'Quayla H.
At the beginning, I saw a slight fade in my dark spots but after about a month there was no further effects. I don’t think the product is bad. I believe my skin just didn’t agree with the formula( as it usually doesn’t with Olay). I would recommend one to try and see if it works for them.
Dajsha J.
Laurinburg
I’m not a fan of olays products after using most of them. I’m a first time user and it was very harsh to my skin. Packaging is nice. Value doesn’t meet my criteria. A bit pricey. I would not recommend to other with certain skin types.
Megan G.
Gardnerville, NV
I absolutely love using this to correct some of the redness on my face. It quickly applies and also helps hydrate my skin. I will continue to use this apart of my skin care regimen
Roseann B.
CLEVELAND, OH
Olay is the only anti aging product you will ever need.. I have been using it since I was 16 and I'm 52 now it's the Greatest thing.. My skin looks not like I'm 20 but like I'm every bit of 40 ..and it's So affordable!!! I will never stop using it.. And neither should you!!
Karina S.
Collierville
I have been a oil of Olay customer for years. I highly recommend this product for women of color. . Cheers to the best beauty, anti aging product in the market. I shall remain loyal to your products.
Stephanie F.
Smells great, Made my skin feel like butter, noticed right away it was effective for my dark spotts under my eyes, bought it for my mom but she didnt like it, full size packkage well worth it.
Ree J.
Triangle
I got the idea to use these products from my Mom who is 60 and looks to be about 45! I'm trying to correctly tone my skin to its natural exuberance and it seems to be working
jen h.
Orlando, FL
I love all there products. There top notch skincare and Ive tested them against highend products. They supass even $200+ products. Everytime I use something new I always ask myself why!! Why do I spend more money when Olay works the same if not BETTER!!
Gayatri P.
Warwick
I have to say it did work for me. I’ve been using this product since 3 months and I feel change on my face. It is very gentle on skin. Definitely buying another one.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
To me this product is nice because it seems like a combination of a few different things. It's very creamy moisturizing and at the same time it has little beads in it that exfoliate your skin. You get the benefits of both anti-aging ingredients as well as ingredients used to fight acne on acne-prone skin, you don't see that very often so I think it's a very cool combination and it seems to do its job very well
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
What type of skin spots will this help with? Age spots, scars, ache spots?
Angie A.
How well does this really work?
Nuria S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Does this product dry out your skin? Leave it flaky after a while
Amanda  G.
Commerce Twp, MI
How well does this work?
Macy C.
Alexandria, VA
Is this safe for darker skin?