BY OLAY

This formula works hour by hour, in the skin s surface layer, hydrating to help fade the appearance of brown spots to match skin s natural tone over time. The precision applicator allows you to target your age spots, sun spots and brown spots. Helps fade the look of brown spots to help match your natural tone.. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.. Fade the look of spots to match natural tone. Helps reduce appearance of age spots. Smoothes and evens skin texture. Provides nourishing moisturization. Instantly gives skin a healthy radiance. see more...

• Does this product dry out your skin? Leave it flaky after a while1 Answers
  • Is this good for brown spots that older women sometimes get? Also...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? 1 Answers
Katanna K.
colorado springs
this product made me feel younger but it was a little weird. im a first time user. it worked but i think you would have to continusly use it. ipurchased mine at walmart. Its good value but maybe a bit pricey. i might be buying this again depending on how well one month of this helps
Daisy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay Is a high end product that I Love to buy and this is just amazing I bought this product at Walmart you can fins any olay there. Olay is Gentle to your skin so no harsh feelings. I am a first time user for this product but overall I like it and i would for sure buy again.
Sydney P.
Waco, TX
This product works wonders! I enjoy that its easy to travel with, and it actually works and the packaging is pretty cute! I have always had uneven skin tone, but this cream removed all my unwanted spots. Very effective! I would definitely buy this product again.
Cynthia P.
San Juan
When I first puechased this cream, I knew this would be great for my eyes! It is bery effecting on reducing wrinkles and lines of expression. It is gentle. I only have used it once, but would definitely repeat! Maybe a bit smoother next time. I love it!
Liz C.
HARRISON, OH
It was a great product and didn't leave my skin oily! Not disappointed at all!!! It was the first time I had ever used it and I bought it at Target but have seen it other places/ I would definitely buy again
Jean S.
I was very pleased with this product.  It is easy to apply and not heavy or greasy.  It is affordable and easy to access in most stores.  This is a brand I have trusted for many years and they continue to impress.  Good product that I would recommend.
Sierra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
5 stars! It's cheap, works well, and does it job! Being out in the sun a lot I get a lot of uneven skin and this definitely helps correct those spots! I got it online and the package was great
Betsy C.
Buena Vista, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this works well for dark or light spots even. I had a few spots on my arms & face that were starting to bug me and this helped even my tone out wonderfully.
Greer J.
Park Forest
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product in the beginning, it is effective and does the job.. though after a couple weeks of use I started to notice a lot of dryness on areas applied.
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helps me so much and it's a 7 n 1 which is a win also. It's keeps your face fresh feeling all day and smooth as it is also not to oily either. Perfect
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
What type of skin spots will this help with? Age spots, scars, ache spots?
Angie A.
How well does this really work?
Nuria S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Does this product dry out your skin? Leave it flaky after a while
Amanda  G.
Commerce Twp, MI
How well does this work?
Jennifer D.
Hickory, NC
Is this good for brown spots that older women sometimes get? Also does it even out your skin tone?