Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer uploaded by Dawn I.

BY OLAY

This all-in-one night treatment fights 7 signs of aging with a vitamin-rich complex that corrects the look of age spots for younger-looking even-toned skin. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Gives skin a firmer look. Balances and helps even skin tone. Reduces appearance of discolouration. Helps renew skin s surface. Provides nourishing moisturization. Gives skin a healthy radiance. see more...

• Does it give any type of skin irritation when first applying it o...2 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin?1 Answers
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer
  • "One container will last you a long time because you only have to use a tiny bit." in 1 review
  • "I have combination skin - oily t-zone but my cheeks get dry, especially with using acne washes." in 1 review
Hyacinth R.
S Portland, ME
Me and my mom would always share on skin care products! and this is one of them! What i love about this product is that it really does moisturize your skin, leaving it so soft and nurtured when you wake up in the morning! I have to be honest, when it comes to drugstore skincare products, it's always a battle between aveeno, neutrogena and olay! And i think that olay is one of the prestige brands in the skincare industry along side the other brands that i mentioned so you can never go wrong with it. :)
victoria f.
Fresno, CA
This product is really good to moisturize your skin it makes your skin look nice and shiny the packages is very good I'm a repeated user it's a really good product I met my expectations it's a really good product there is no room for improvement
Weronika P.
I tried this moisturizer once and I never really saw a difference in my skin. I found it to be a big disappointment as a lot of people have said it's done wonders for them. Sadly it did nothing for me and so I haven't bought it again since.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
I am an Olay girl. This product both moisturizes my face and neck plus evens out my skin tone. I freckle easily and had horribly red acne scars. Tone correcting has worked its magic and the redness is greatly diminished.
barbie t.
Dallas, GA
I absolutely love the affects and the soft sweet scent of the Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 tone correcting night moisturizer. This is one of only 3 lotions that I can wear on my face that does not make my face break out
Lisha M.
I mentioned to my husband that I needed to start using a night cream, and he purchased this for me. I was worried that it would be too oily and heavy for my already oily skin. To my surprise I really liked it.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
I love this so much. I really love how much it really worked for me. I have had dark circles since high school, and since i started using this i am so impressed with how little i can see them now.
Mirella H.
San Diego, CA
One of the best night moisturizer I've ever used. Gave skin a nice glow and even that I have an oily skin this is very light but moisturize my face perfectly. I'm a big fan of Olay products.
Phylesha C.
Salem, OR
I am not a huge fan of this. It felt nice going on but I ended up breaking out more after using it. It didn't hydrate my face as long as I would have liked.
Stacy P.
Mesa, AZ
Goes on smooth, smells amazing, and makes my face feel moisturizer yet clean. I have sensitive skin, and this cream doesn't bother it.
Isabel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give any type of skin irritation when first applying it or the first uses of it?
Jessica O.
Newcastle
Is this good for combination skin?