BY OLAY

This Daily All-In-One Moisturizer With A Proven Vitamin-Rich Complex Fights 7 Signs Of Aging For Younger-Looking Skin. Moisturizer With Vitamins + Anti-Oxidants Fine Lines And Wrinkles: Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Uneven Tone: Balances And Helps Even Out Tone Age Spots: Reduces Appearance Of Age Spots Uneven Texture: Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture Dryness: Provides Nourishing Moisturization Dullness: Gives Skin A Healthy-Looking Radiance Pores: Minimizes The Appearance Of Pores Fragrance And Dye Free Dermatologically Tested Oil-Free And Fast-Absorbing. For The Following Skin Types: Dry, Normal, Combination/Oily, Sensitive. Helps With These Face Concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Dull Skin, Brown Spots, Dry/Flaky Skin, Sensitive Skin. see more...

• How do you find this product ? How is it for like Es and wrinkles...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Did it work for you?1 Answers
Kym R.
I buy this moisturizer at Costco of all places. They have a bigger size so you get almost double the product for a out the same amount. It moisturizers my skin very well and is the only cream that I use where I can see a difference in my skin. It's so thick I so t bother with eye cream. I just add this under my eyes. I love the pump and design of the bottle but I would like to be able to easily see how much product I have left.
Alpine D.
San Diego
I am almost 50 years old and I have been told I look 25. I am constantly hit on by younger men, I tell them I am old enough to be their mothers and they NEVER believe me. I have a 31 yr old doctor pursuing me now......... Thanks Olay.........♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Megan S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
At first my skin had a slight reaction, so I gradually mixed this in with my usual moisturizer until my skin got used to it. After using it for just a week my husband commented on how smooth my skin was.
ana  m.
Aptos, CA
Totally love this product my face looks and feels amazing been using this product for about a year now really inexpensive and last for a long time and has spf which I love...I recommend this product..
Carol M.
Canton, MI
Love, love, love this moisturizer! I have been using Olay products since I was in my teens and don't plan to ever switch. It does not cause my skin to break out, and I have minimal wrinkles.
Erin C.
Me and my mom use this as our moisturizer. It works great. I find it to soak into my skin quickly. I wish it provided a bit more moisture to my skin though.
Katrina J.
Louisville, Ky
Absolutely, love this product. It leaves my skin feeling silky. I put this on under my foundation. My makeup appear flawless when I use this.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this Olay moisturizing, it has 7 benefits in just one cream. plus a beautiful packaging. I used it daily, before my makeup.
Vanessa A.
Douglasville, GA
I love Olay moisturizers since the price is really affordable and they work for me. I especially love when they have SPF!
Rachel S.
Lake Worth, FL
Great moisturizer I have been using this for many years and still love it! Get compliments on my skin all the time!
leah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you find this product ? How is it for like Es and wrinkles ? Dark spots ? Moisturizer ? Sensitive skin?
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
Is this worth the money? Did it work for you?