BY OLAY

This Daily All-In-One Moisturizer With A Proven Vitamin-Rich Complex Fights 7 Signs Of Aging For Younger-Looking Skin. Moisturizer With Vitamins + Anti-Oxidants Fine Lines And Wrinkles: Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Uneven Tone: Balances And Helps Even Out Tone Age Spots: Reduces Appearance Of Age Spots Uneven Texture: Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture Dryness: Provides Nourishing Moisturization Dullness: Gives Skin A Healthy-Looking Radiance Pores: Minimizes The Appearance Of Pores Fragrance And Dye Free Dermatologically Tested Oil-Free And Fast-Absorbing. For The Following Skin Types: Dry, Normal, Combination/Oily, Sensitive. Helps With These Face Concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Dull Skin, Brown Spots, Dry/Flaky Skin, Sensitive Skin. see more...

• How do you find this product ? How is it for like Es and wrinkles ?...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Did it work for you?1 Answers
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I like this moisturizer a lot. I usually move on to try new things, but have been consistently using this one for a few years now. I have sensitive skin and this lotion is rich and makes my skin soft without irritating it at all. I don't know if it does all that it claims to, but I like the idea of the 7-in-1! The one thing I don't like is that the bottle seems big, but actually doesn't have that much in it. When I first started buying this product, they sold it in a larger bottle at Costco, which was such a good deal, but now Costco has switched to the one that includes SPF, which I don't like as much. Even though a little does go a long way, so I don't have to use that much, I feel like Olay's packaging is a waste and I don't like having to go out and buy a new bottle so often.
Kym R.
Kym R.
I buy this moisturizer at Costco of all places. They have a bigger size so you get almost double the product for a out the same amount. It moisturizers my skin very well and is the only cream that I use where I can see a difference in my skin. It's so thick I so t bother with eye cream. I just add this under my eyes. I love the pump and design of the bottle but I would like to be able to easily see how much product I have left.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Have used this product for years and wouldn't think of leaving it behind! It really has kept my skin in nice condition. I rotate between the fragrance free and the one with SPF protection. This is my go-to moisturizer. I like that it doesn't take a ton of product to moisturize. Whether it does everything it says it does may be debatable, but I wonder what my skin would be like if I had not been using it for years!
sam s.
sam s.
Lubbock, TX
I have some pretty sinsative skin and the fact that I can use this product and not break out or have it make my face and skin feel just ugly is amazing. I have a hard time using products with scents and Olay pays attention to needs like mine in products like this. and you can get it at walmart walgreens and CVS which is great too
Britney W.
Britney W.
Dallas, GA
Love this moisturizer! My face is always soft and smooth, with zero adverse reactions. It is the best moisturizer for the price. There is a slight scent to it, but it is a good, clean smell. i use it once per day, and my face stays moisturized throughout.
Alpine D.
Alpine D.
San Diego
I am almost 50 years old and I have been told I look 25. I am constantly hit on by younger men, I tell them I am old enough to be their mothers and they NEVER believe me. I have a 31 yr old doctor pursuing me now......... Thanks Olay.........♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Brownsburg, IN
My skin had a terrible reaction to this moisturizer. My skin had a bad breakout. It left my skin feeling greasy; like it never really soaked into my skin. I am so disappointed because I really wanted this product to work.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
At first my skin had a slight reaction, so I gradually mixed this in with my usual moisturizer until my skin got used to it. After using it for just a week my husband commented on how smooth my skin was.
ana  m.
ana m.
Aptos, CA
Totally love this product my face looks and feels amazing been using this product for about a year now really inexpensive and last for a long time and has spf which I love...I recommend this product..
Carol M.
Carol M.
Canton, MI
Love, love, love this moisturizer! I have been using Olay products since I was in my teens and don't plan to ever switch. It does not cause my skin to break out, and I have minimal wrinkles.
Leah R.
Leah R.
How do you find this product ? How is it for like Es and wrinkles ? Dark spots ? Moisturizer ? Sensitive skin?
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
Is this worth the money? Did it work for you?