BY OLAY

This Daily All-In-One Moisturizer With A Proven Vitamin-Rich Complex Fights 7 Signs Of Aging For Younger-Looking Skin. Moisturizer With Vitamins + Anti-Oxidants Fine Lines And Wrinkles: Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Uneven Tone: Balances And Helps Even Out Tone Age Spots: Reduces Appearance Of Age Spots Uneven Texture: Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture Dryness: Provides Nourishing Moisturization Dullness: Gives Skin A Healthy-Looking Radiance Pores: Minimizes The Appearance Of Pores Fragrance And Dye Free Dermatologically Tested Oil-Free And Fast-Absorbing. For The Following Skin Types: Dry, Normal, Combination/Oily, Sensitive. Helps With These Face Concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Dull Skin, Brown Spots, Dry/Flaky Skin, Sensitive Skin. see more...

• How do you find this product ? How is it for like Es and ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Did it work for you?1 Answers
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Moisturizing Vitamin Complex Fragrance Free
  • "I love Olay products, they seem to be tried and true. My Grandmother used them as did my mother and now I myself use them. I love the light feeling of this face lotion, also that it doesn't bother my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Sometimes fragrance free is always a good option if you don't like your fave to smell like anything, this product is really amazing." in 8 reviews
  • "I'm younger but a mother of two under two- meaning I don't spend enough time hydrating or sleeping. After using this a few days, I had multiple compliments on my skin saying how healthy it looked or that I looked rejuvenated. You can feel this cream hydrating your skin as soon as it goes on, it's not too heavy, skin can still breath, and I had no issues with oily residue. I've also had no issues with it making me break out which is typical when I buy cheaper moisturizers. Found this to be well worth the money!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is a product i truly LOVE! with four kids, anything that can make me look less tired than i am is really a huge YAY, I use olay total effects daily. It is my go to night creme. I use it every morning and every night. i always wake up feeling refreshed (well my face does!). The scent is great, its really yummy, I love it. It has a cucumber scent that is really amazing! i am not a cucumber lover for smell but this omg! love! its really fantastic! Its a great price its not over the top pricey its affordable which is perfect. It is not oily or really thick. it has a nice consistency to it and its not oily. I have a problem with oily and dry skin, oily in the summer dry in the winter, and with this olay product i can wear it in any season and my face feels great, especially the winter time, my face doesn't feel overly dry, it feels moisturized all day. In the summer my face doesn't feel overly oily with this product. its really a great product and i think they really hit it out of the ball park with this one! " in 5 reviews
Angela G.
The older I've gotten though, the more I feel like I need a little something. And the nice thing about this particular brand is that it is exactly "a little something." Does not feel like make-up. Goes on very smoothly. I put two to three pumps in my hand and work my way up from the neck to the hairline above my forehead covering everything but my lips. It feels like a light lotion and adds just a touch of color to even out skin tones. So, there you have it. If you hate make-up, this might be the right one for you.
✰TESS V.
Claremont, CA
I love the smell of this lotion and feel like it assist my skin in glowing/staying hydrated, managing fine lines. I have only bought the sample size, but have bought it multiple times. It did meet my expectations, however the full size just feels expensive for olay.
Ruth K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the number one beauty product I depend on and freak out if I don’t have - I’ve been using this moisturizer for years with brief breaks to try high end moisturizers that did not 1/4th of what this Olay one does for me. It is exactly the right amount of moisture- works beautifully with whatever serums I pair with it and for some reason, makes me look less puffy and my face slimmer in the morning which NO OTHER product has come close to doing for me. I have semi sensitive/acne prone skin and the sensitive formula is perfect for not irritating.
Cristie G.
I just recently picked up at Ulta because ive been looking for a great yet light day cream for under my makeup or juat alone! Im glad i did pick it up because i feel like this is the one! I need an anti aging day cream thats light but will help me fight aging. There is no sunscreen so its suoer light and never greasy! It delivers a light moisture level so my makeupbatill applies great. I also bought the wet wipes for a quick cleaner dor my face. There is no stinging in my eyes either and i bees that or else i cry my makeup right off lol.
Jocelyn A.
I use this every night. I have to use the fragrance free moisturizer because the fragrance one makes me breakout. I have seen some improvement with my skin since I only use it at night. I use this mostly for the red marks left from breakouts. It is very light and gentle with my acne prone skin. I definitely recommend this.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
I like this moisturizer a lot. I regularly check online (mostly amazon) for lower price than in grocery shelves and stock up a few. I normally use one bottle every 2 months. It's a bit too thick in the summer but perfect for drier weather.
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
This was a whole lot of product! But it didn't do anything noticeable for me. It left me oily and with that sunscreen smell even do it says fragrance free. It says oil free also but it left me oily. I wouldn't recommend this product sadly.
Tiffany H.
I like this moisturizer a lot. I usually move on to try new things, but have been consistently using this one for a few years now. I have sensitive skin and this lotion is rich and makes my skin soft without irritating it at all. I don't know if it does all that it claims to, but I like the idea of the 7-in-1! The one thing I don't like is that the bottle seems big, but actually doesn't have that much in it. When I first started buying this product, they sold it in a larger bottle at Costco, which was such a good deal, but now Costco has switched to the one that includes SPF, which I don't like as much. Even though a little does go a long way, so I don't have to use that much, I feel like Olay's packaging is a waste and I don't like having to go out and buy a new bottle so often.
Marisa S.
Madison, WI
I love to fall back on Olay when my budget feels tight or I'm uninspired by what's new. I've always had great results and this moisturizer is no different. It's perfect for my oily combination skin, never seems to cause breakouts, and contains great ingredients for skin including a healthy dose of niacinamide. And I love that this particular line has several options that include sunscreen or fragrance free.
Angela  G.
Jackson
I have been using this product for many years, and I love it. It's non-greasy and goes on light. My skin feels soft all day after use. My dark under eye circles have lightened (not completely disappeared) and my skin tone is more even. I used to have dark spots on my face from acne, and this moisturizer has erased that. It's also very reasonably priced compared to other products that claim to do the same thing.
leah R.
How do you find this product ? How is it for like Es and wrinkles ? Dark spots ? Moisturizer ? Sensitive skin?
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
Is this worth the money? Did it work for you?