OLAY Total Effects 7 in 1 Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Fragrance-Free 1.35 oz

BY OLAY

One Step to Visibly Younger-Looking Skin Dermatologically Tested. Fragrance Free. Non-Greasy Formula. This is total effects most concentrated moisturizing formula with spf 15. , It combines the total effects moisturizer you love plus an intense serum to fight 7 signs of aging.Olay Total Effects 7 In One Fights 7 Signs Of Aging- Lines And Wrinkles - Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Loss Of Firmness - Hydrates for firmer skin appearance. Visible Pores - instantly minimizes the appearance of pores. Uneven Tone - instantly balances skin tone. Uneven Skin Texture - Instantly smoothes and evens out skin texture. Dryness - Provides nourishing moisturization. Dullness - Instantly gives skin a healthy radiance. Active Ingredients- , Avobenzone (3%, Sunscreen), Homosalate (4%, Sunscreen), Octisalate (4.5%, Sunscreen), Octocrylene (2.6%, Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients- , Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Tapioca Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyethylene, Benzyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Isohexadecane, Nylon 12, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Ethylparaben, Allantoin, PEG 100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium PEG 7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Disodium EDTA, Stearic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides

Gender: Women

Dermatologically Tested; Fragrance Free; Non-Greasy Formula; Lines And Wrinkles - Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; Loss Of Firmness - Hydrates for firmer skin appearance; Visible Pores - instantly minimizes the appearance of pores; Uneven Tone - instantly balances skin tone; Uneven Skin Texture - Instantly smoothes and evens out skin texture; Dryness - Provides nourishing moisturization; Dullness - Instantly gives skin a healthy radiance.

rT🌻🌹💛 T.
East Haddam
My skin can get very dry from the weather changes. This 7 in 1 moisturizer with sunscreen protects your skin while aiding and repairing it at the same time!!! I love this product and I’m just about out so I gotta get more!!!
Kayla F.
Youngstown, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a good serum and I love how affordable it is and that you can purchase that at almost any drugstore. It soaks into my skin so easily but doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on my face. I also love that is has Spf 15.
Beverly F.
As I’m getting older my skin is prone to dryness. Uuugghh but this product has really helped with this without causing breakouts! This product was very gentle on my face and the fragrance was a light tone. Loved how it feels on. I also love the fact it has a sun screen in it!
Amarri H.
Norfolk
My skin is very dry and this product is a lifesaver to moisturize it. It also control my oily skin which is also great. But it doesn't last all day I do have to keep applying.
Morgan N.
Boynton Beach , FL
I love this to use daily. If I let it sit for about ten minutes it absorbs nicely and I can wear it under my makeup without it affecting the makeup at all. I love a one stop shop for skincare, especially first thing in the morning!
Faith R.
Didn’t know a moisturizer could make such a difference in my skin until I tried this one. I noticed it’s effects after just one use. It leaves my skin feeling super moisturized and also leaves a glowing effect on my skin.
Tiara G.
Louisville, KY
I really like this! I use it just about everyday and make sure I have some in my cabinet to rotate between this and witch hazel. It’s gentle on the skin. Not super oily which I like. And I like that it’s fragrance free.
Dasha K.
This serum is okay, I found it to leave my face slightly greasy because I have oily skin. I gave it to my friend who has normal to dry skin and it worked a lot better for her. Would not recommend for someone with oily skin.
Mikael U.
Texarkana
Very tacky, doesn't spread well, I wouldn't call it a serum as much as a cream. I also did not notice any significant difference to my skin except that it was oilier than usual.
Michelle V.
Philadelphia
I trust this product very much. I love it because it includes sunscreen and I care about my face so much it met my expectations and it was very effective thank you