BY OLAY #21 in Face Serums

One Step to Visibly Younger-Looking Skin Dermatologically Tested 2 Non-Greasy Formula This is total effects most concentrated moisturizing formula with spf 15. It combines the total effects moisturizer you love plus an intense serum to fight 7 signs of aging. Olay Total Effects 7 In One Fights 7 Signs Of Aging: Lines And Wrinkles - Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 2 Loss Of Firmness - Hydrates for firmer skin appearance 1 Visible Pores - instantly minimizes the appearance of pores 4 Uneven Tone - instantly balances skin tone 7 Uneven Skin Texture - Instantly smoothes and evens out skin texture 6 Dryness - Provides nourishing moisturization 5 Dullness - Instantly gives skin a healthy radiance. see more...

Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, 1.35 fl oz
Christine R.
I live and grew up in Florida, spending most of my time on the beach. As a result my skin has started to develop a couple darkspots on my face. When I mention it to anyone most people say they don't see it unless I point it ought. I guess that would satisfy some people however the shoots are on my face and I see them everything's I look I'm the mirror. I started using this about 8 months ago and have noticed that the shoots are not as noticeable. Also I notice that my overall skin health has improved. Even the area under my neck that was starting to look a little crapey is smooth and natural looking again. Their isn't much of a smell and it goes on very light and dries for me in about a minute after applying just a small amount(about per size). I apply it in like a compass (n,s,e,w) and lightly rub it in with an upward circular motion. Afterwards I might apply makeup or just leave my face bare. I don't spend much time in the sun anymore but am comfortable knowing I always have sunscreen on at least my face and neck now
Amanda W.
Deltona
I really enjoyed this product and the fact it has a slight amount of sunscreen in it. I love any skincare item that has spf especially with living in Florida. I recommend this to anyone looking for a nice lightweight moisturizing product that will protect your skin at the same time. Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Broad Spectrum SPF 15
6lue G.
Phoenix
I was given this item in a sample pack and I enjoyed it it is a bit on the price your side for making Investments but as most Investments it is worth it I enjoyed the freshness and smooth silkiness of my skin when using after steamy showers the skin feeling rejuvenated in the morning rather than dry as an amazing feeling for that wake up and go type of day
Shaina P.
Tampa
This is one of the first products Olay came out with and it is still one of the most popular and this is because it works wonders! The seven represents the seven and gradients that contribute to making your face look absolutely fabulous and it is my favorite absolute absolute absolute favorite product by  This is one of the first products ole came out with and it is still one of the most popular and this is because it works wonders! The seven represents the seven and gradients that contribute to making your face look absolutely fabulous and it is my favorite absolute absolute absolute favorite product by play!It almost has a whipped like texture and is very light and creamy and smells so wonderful I absolutely love it and would give it a definite five star rating!
Lyssa L.
I use this every night and I absolutely love it , the only thing I don’t enjoy is the scent. The formula is soft and smooth and I do recommend when you have a sunburn on face. When you apply it lightly on your skin when you have a sunburn, it doesn’t irritate your skin and it feels relieving and refreshing! I definitely recommend this !👍
Gabby_Angeloss_16
I really like this lotion it’s like the best I ever used I recommend everybody to use this are usually bunch of times and I have to say I really like it are use a bunch of stuff from there or use all their make up and everything and it’s like the best I have ever used all Lee is about the only thing I’ll ever use I won’t use anything else except a week it’s a really good product
Kim C.
Sequim
This is a great product for anybody! It does wonders for my skin! It also still allows my make up to go on nicely still. Plus it protects you from the sun which is great also. I will for sure try it again!
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
I’m giving this a five because this is a satisfactory product for me. I’m just starting to look into skincare as I pass my first quarter of a century. While I wish I had more education and experience with skincare regimes I’m clueless and bought this last week. So far I like it.
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown, PA
This product is in a very nice packaging and the formal is very gentle to my skin.  The product is very effective to me and the price is just right I think.  It doesn't hurt your wallet at all and I am happy with the results.  I would buy again
Tanya G.
This Olay product is one of my all time fav. I use it after I wash my face every morning and before I apply any makeup. It’s light, non-greasy and has a mild scent to it. Doesn’t leave a greasy film which makes it easy to apply your makeup after. Best sunscreen!!!!