Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by LINDA S.Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Bre D.

BY OLAY

One Step to Visibly Younger-Looking Skin. Dermatologically Tested. Fragrance Free. Non-Greasy Formula This is total effects most concentrated moisturizing formula with spf 15.  It combines the total effects moisturizer you love plus an intense serum to fight 7 signs of aging. Olay Total Effects 7 In One Fights 7 Signs Of Aging: Lines And Wrinkles - Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Loss Of Firmness - Hydrates for firmer skin appearance. Visible Pores - instantly minimizes t. see more...

• "Omg Omg Omg This Is So Amazing I Am In Love With This Moisturizer It Help My Dry Skin Feel Smooth And It Makes My Skin Glow Which Thats The 2 Main Things I Look For Moisturizers " in 1 review
  • "Truly a 7-1, this product does everything it needs to and lasts until YOU remove it While a bit pricey it most definitely goes a long way and with a beauty blender you can sheer down the coverage when needed or build it up as well." in 1 review
Marielena O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product hydrates skin without feeling sticky or heavy and also gives me the protection I need when I go out in a sunny day, SpF protection is awesome. I bought it the Olay online store, i recommend this product with my eyes closed.
Tati A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend recommended this to me, she is a big fan of Olay skincare! I tried it several times, and so far my skin likes it. The only downside for me is silicone texture. I would prefer if it had no silicones in it at all. I wouldn't buy again.
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN
I don't like the Olay Total Effects. It's way too expensive without any results. It's not good for sensitive skin and I did have problems with burning sensations when I used this.
Johanna I.
My make up went on smoothr and I felt I was protecting and moisturizing all in one step. Loved to mix it into my foundation for a youthful appearance and perfect skin!
Lori S.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a great moisturizer -- my face gets very dry in the winter, and it feels great to put this on in the morning after my shower. Love that it has sunscreen, too.
Susan T.
Garnet Valley, PA
After using this for about five years, then switching to another luxury brand, I realize this product does nothing except moisturize.
Maria E.
Los Angeles, CA
Gives my skin the moisture it needs without drying it out. And the spf it's a must for me and it's great on my skin.
Bb S.
Oceanside, CA
Great product with everything needed in a moisturizer. Sunscreen and smell make it worth the extra price.
Chantal S.
Madison, WI
Love how it leaves my skin so smooth and feels healthy. Soaks in quick and doesn't leave an oily feel.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
Literally apply this every day to my face before my makeup application. Love it.