BY OLAY #35 in Anti-Aging

A 2-in-1 anti-aging treatment combining moisturizer with serum -Features the most concentrated Total Effects formula that combats seven signs of aging -Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles -Improves sagging skin uneven skin tone & texture -Minimizes the look of dilated pores & age spots -Provides moisture to prevent skin dryness -Unveils a firmer softer smoother brighter & younger looking complexion Product Line: Olay- Total Effects - Day Care Product Size: 40ml/1.33oz see more...

• what is the main difference between this and the reg moisturizer?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever gotten an allergic reaction to th... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been having some issues with my skin lately. I typically hav...1 Answers
Bri M.
COLBERT, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeeeeee olay. Nothing they will ever do is wrong in my eyes. They are perfect. They do everything they say they do. This is a 10 star brand. Don’t try anything else after this because you won’t need too!! This brand is an all in one perfect for everyone brand
Autum H.
Oceanside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this for night time use before I go to bed because when I wake up in Athe morning tension is well moisturized, rested and ready to go. The reason I use it at night is because the effect is a little greasy, nothing that is insane or anything, but something that would be hard for me to put my foundation on top of.
CHEENA🍒 G.
Norwalk
I usually use this cream 15minutes before my makeup during hot sunny days or 20 minutes before heading to the beach. It works very well and protects my skin each and every time i use it.
Carol S.
Torrance
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used just about every daily facial cream with some type of protective spf in it because of the harsh rays of the California sun and found that Oil of Olay Total Effects 7-in-1cream works just as well as the more expensive department store ones. It's open packaging and labeling makes it easy to spot on your drugstore shelves amongst all the other skincare products. Even my dermatologist recommended that I stick with the tried and true Oil of Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 cream!
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom and I like to get a product and "share" it - I'll use some of it when I go and visit and see how I like it and she will use it on the regular and let me know what (if any) impact it has on her skin. We like this one just fine. We've used Oil of Olay products for years. it is the only brand of facial moisturizer I have ever bought because that's what my mom recommended when I started using moisturizers.
Laura P.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
As I've said before in other Olay reviews, the Total Effects line is the best by their brand. This essence just feels right, it nourishes without being heavy, and I have skon very prone to acne and oiliness. I use this even though I'm not old because I want to prevent and this is just a light weight essence to add to my skin care routine.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this. My mom loved these products but then went to her Estée Lauder or Clinique skin care. It wasn't that great and the packaging lacked any personality to me. I wish there was more moisturizer for me without feeling like a greaseball. I have combination skin too. My dry areas did not care for it and my oily areas were crazy. It also made me break out. I singled this out to find out if it was the cause and it was.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything I've tried from Olay has just been "meh" for me. Not a complete fail, but not super exciting and life changing either. This is yet another product that didn't perform as I would've liked it to. A little greasy, a little weird smelling, a little heavy. I don't know, I just am not an overall fan of this brand.
Xochitl E.
Bentonville, AR
Did a great job at keeping my face hydrated and the smell was ok. The problem I had was that it felt like most of the product would absorb into my skin but that there was a thin film of something that wouldn't quite absorb with it. It wasn't a huge amount but just enough that I would have to blot my face with blotting papers before using any primer or foundation.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great daily moisturizer than I use almost every night before I go to bed. It keeps my skin glowing without being too heavy or acne causing, and I always wake up feeling moisturizer. Will definitely be looking to replenish my bottle when it runs out.
Tiffany n.
what is the main difference between this and the reg moisturizer?
Irene S.
Clayton, NC
I've been having some issues with my skin lately. I typically have combination skin and a lot of moisturizers tend to make my face feel oily but I've had some dry patches show up lately. Does this moisturize well without making your skin oily? Is it very heavy or lighter?
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
Is it a light coverage that soaks in to your skin quickly or does it leave a greasy feeling that seems like you still have it sitting ontop of your skin?
Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
Has anyone ever gotten an allergic reaction to this makeup? I think I may have when borrowing a friend's makeup recently. My face swelled up for a number of days.