BY OLAY #99 in Skincare Sets

A 2-in-1 anti-aging treatment combining moisturizer with serum -Features the most concentrated Total Effects formula that combats seven signs of aging -Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles -Improves sagging skin uneven skin tone & texture -Minimizes the look of dilated pores & age spots -Provides moisture to prevent skin dryness -Unveils a firmer softer smoother brighter & younger looking complexion Product Line: Olay- Total Effects - Day Care Product Size: 40ml/1.33oz see more...

• what is the main difference between this and the reg moisturizer?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever gotten an allergic reaction to th... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been having some issues with my skin lately. I typically hav...1 Answers
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I loveeeeeeee olay. Nothing they will ever do is wrong in my eyes. They are perfect. They do everything they say they do. This is a 10 star brand. Don’t try anything else after this because you won’t need too!! This brand is an all in one perfect for everyone brand
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
I don't necessarily need this moisturizer but for someone who needs help in anti aging I would recommend. I bought this and used it and it had my face so moisturized and sleek I fell in love. I recommended this to my mom and she has not looked back since.
Heather M.
Columbia, TN
I love my Olay! This anti aging product not only helps tighten the skin and rejuvenate everything it moisturizes like crazy! My face is so soft and beautiful after using this for a few weeks. I just love this stuff!
Julie B.
I didn’t see any difference in my skin or fine lines after using the entire bottle so it seemed like a total waste of money. It was a decent daily moisturizer but not worth it in my opinion.
Jessica C.
Good face lotion with sunscreen which is a great plus. It sure what it does in the anti aging aspects. Smells nice and doesn’t leave my skin greasy or anything. A little pricey.
CHEENA🍒 G.
Norwalk
I usually use this cream 15minutes before my makeup during hot sunny days or 20 minutes before heading to the beach. It works very well and protects my skin each and every time i use it.
Carol S.
Torrance
I've used just about every daily facial cream with some type of protective spf in it because of the harsh rays of the California sun and found that Oil of Olay Total Effects 7-in-1cream works just as well as the more expensive department store ones. It's open packaging and labeling makes it easy to spot on your drugstore shelves amongst all the other skincare products. Even my dermatologist recommended that I stick with the tried and true Oil of Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 cream!
Laura P.
Doral, FL
As I've said before in other Olay reviews, the Total Effects line is the best by their brand. This essence just feels right, it nourishes without being heavy, and I have skon very prone to acne and oiliness. I use this even though I'm not old because I want to prevent and this is just a light weight essence to add to my skin care routine.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
I wanted to love this. My mom loved these products but then went to her Estée Lauder or Clinique skin care. It wasn't that great and the packaging lacked any personality to me. I wish there was more moisturizer for me without feeling like a greaseball. I have combination skin too. My dry areas did not care for it and my oily areas were crazy. It also made me break out. I singled this out to find out if it was the cause and it was.
Xochitl E.
Bentonville, AR
Did a great job at keeping my face hydrated and the smell was ok. The problem I had was that it felt like most of the product would absorb into my skin but that there was a thin film of something that wouldn't quite absorb with it. It wasn't a huge amount but just enough that I would have to blot my face with blotting papers before using any primer or foundation.
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
Is it a light coverage that soaks in to your skin quickly or does it leave a greasy feeling that seems like you still have it sitting ontop of your skin?
Irene S.
Clayton, NC
I've been having some issues with my skin lately. I typically have combination skin and a lot of moisturizers tend to make my face feel oily but I've had some dry patches show up lately. Does this moisturize well without making your skin oily? Is it very heavy or lighter?
Tiffany n.
what is the main difference between this and the reg moisturizer?
Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
Has anyone ever gotten an allergic reaction to this makeup? I think I may have when borrowing a friend's makeup recently. My face swelled up for a number of days.