BY OLAY #16 in Anti-Aging

A gentle all-in-one day moisturizer Packed with vitamins & antioxidants to correct seven signs of aging Reduces the appearance of pores fine lines wrinkles blotches & dark spots Hydrates dry & rough skin Evens out dark skin while improving surface dullness Unveils a firmer softer smoother clearer brighter & younger looking complexion see more...

• How well does this work?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin. Will this product make m...1 Answers
  • How well does this work ? And is there a certain age to start usi...1 Answers
Katie B.
Virginia Beach
Love this product! I’m in my early 30’s, and it’s never too soon to try to combat aging skin. I have naturally dry skin and this moisturizer is thick and doesn’t a great job with my skin. I love the idea that I can purchase it from any target, grocery, or drug store.
Kristin M.
I use this daily. Even if I do not use anything else on my face. I like that it also has sun screen built in. It keeps my skin hydrated without making it oily. A little goes a long way and is definitely a good value for its price.
Riva K.
Scranton, Pa
This has a lot of ingredients which are really good for wrinkles and keeping skin supple! I use this as a night cream and I absolutely love it. I'm noticing small results here and there.
Katelyn C.
Thibodaux
This product makes my face very soft and evens out the dark spots on my skin. I bought this product from Walmart for around $20. As a first time user of this product, I would say this product is effective and I will continue to purchase it and recommend it to others.
Jenna G.
It’s OK. I mean it does moisturizer and hydrate a bit, but it clumps up and kind of balls up onto the face into these little strange rubber strips. Hard to explain but i don’t like it for that reason!
Samantha L.
Shelbyville, MI
My most favorite skincare product of all time! (THANKS MOM!!!) wish I could use this every day all day. Pretty pricey but honestly worth it. An investment I'm willing to make every couple of months.
Chrystal B.
Was not a fan of this one. It did however go on nicely but that’s about it. It did not work. I saw no improvement after two months of continued use. It also had a iridescent sheen I was not keen on
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Cynthia Cygan 3.
Chicago
This is part of my morning routine. I apply it after my shower, and let it sit while I get the kids dressed for school. Then I get ready for work and apply my makeup. It's great
Nelly G.
Growing up I always saw my mom taking care of her face I'm not sure what kind of night cream it was but she still carry's that okay lotion in her purse. I found okay total effects 7 in one ageing cream works so good in my skin I have a little under six months trying it almost every night and my face has clear out alot and given me some what of a even skin color witch I love
Sandra J.
Lancaster, CA
How well does this work?
Jossie V.
How well does this work ? And is there a certain age to start using ? I've been wanting to try it out.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin. Will this product make me break out?
Micayla S.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this work on young skin? I'm 24 and have started to notice subtle wrinkles on my face that I have not seen before. I read that it's never to early to start wrinkle prevention.