BY OLAY #12 in CC Cream

Make The Skin Around Your Eyes Shine While Restoring Its Youthful Look With Olay Total Effects Eye Brightening Cc Cream. It Balances And Helps Even Skin Tone, Giving You An Even, Radiant Complexion. The Eye Brightening Cc Cream Works To Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles, Renewing Your Skin's Texture And Evening Its Tone. It Even Hydrates To Firm The Skin Around The Eyes And Moisturizes To Repair Dryness. Light, Non-greasy And Fragrance-free, The Eye Cream Also Is Fast Absorbing For Quick Application. Designed To Blend In With Your Natural Tone, It Works With Your Skin To Brighten The Skin Around Your Eyes. Enjoy A More Youthful Appearance Around Your Eyes Effortlessly With Olay Total Effects Eye Brightening Cc Cream. Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Eye Brightening Cc Cream, 0.4 Fl Oz

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide**, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract++, Tocopheryl Acetate^, Panthenol***, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Silica, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. *Aloe Vera/AloèS,**Vitamin/Vitamine B3, *** Pro-vitamin/Provitamine B5, ^ Vitamin/Vitamine E, ++Green Tea/Thé Vert.

Courtnee M.
Austin
I have been a faithful user of Olay products since my 20s and at age 41 I’m still using it. This eye cream has been great to keep my eye area hydrated this winter. My skin really dries out in the winter and my fine lines show more. This has kept the areas around my eyes hydrated.
Katherine w.
Olay is by far my favorite skin care line especially since I have very sensitive skin and put it on every night before I go to bed and every morning when I wake up it really does brighten up the dark spots around my eye
Sam H.
I did not like its consistency. Too heavy and thick. It made my face feel very oily. I would prefer a pump option as dipping my hand into the jar was a little too mess for my liking. It has a nice aroma, however.
Heather L.
Frisco, TX
I've been a firm believer in Oil of Olay eye products for years.  I've been using this particular one for quite a while.  The price is a steal for the amount you get.  It has done a fantastic job at diminishing fine lines and wrinkles as I have very few at age 40.  I would definitely recommend to a friend and buy again!
Michal O.
Phoenix
I really do like this eye cream.  From the moment I put it on, my eyes look brighter and dark circles are less severe. It soaks into skin, so that concealer works nicely over it.  I usually buy it at Target or Walmart.  I feel this is equivalent, if not better, than some prestige brands.   I would definitely buy again.
Ivana J.
Windermere, FL
This product is ok. It comes in a good sized container. I bought this product at Walmart and I used it until there was no more left. I don’t feel like it did much other than hydrate my under eye area.
Nicole T.
I went to my local store to look for something for my face/eyes. I found this product and I love it. It’s gentle on my skin and is affordable for anyone looking for something like this product. This was my first time trying it and I love it and will buy again
Kendall D.
Columbus, GA
Definitely one of my favorite products!!!! I have dark circles under my eyes and i use this daily and have definitely seen a difference. After i use this cream it leaves my face feeling smooth and looking brighter!!
Katherine G.
Louisville , KY
I recently just finished this jar and loved it! I went and grabbed the play revitalizing gel cream this time just To change it up .. and wow! Still amazing! Both are great and both duly moisturize the under eye especially during these cold temps months.
Jennifer H.
This is a really good eyecream. It goes on smooth and a little goes a long way for sure. This eye cream is definitely effective and is gentle on my eye area. This is my second time purchasing and I absolutely love it. I definitely will keep buying.
Tonja C.
Reidsville, NC
Sheri N.
If anyone has tried this, do you apply at night only or in the morning too before applying on makeup? And does it work on any type of skin too? Thanks!
Becky V.
Is it sticky and dries sticky? I have an eye gel that doesn't dry, and remains sticky so I eventually wake up to wipe it off.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
does this blend in well? it looks pigmented and not really in a shade suited for african american skin... ??
💜Temic💙 C.
304 Nightingale Vale
It looks good but is it worth buying