BY OLAY #40 in CC Cream

Make The Skin Around Your Eyes Shine While Restoring Its Youthful Look With Olay Total Effects Eye Brightening Cc Cream. It Balances And Helps Even Skin Tone, Giving You An Even, Radiant Complexion. The Eye Brightening Cc Cream Works To Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles, Renewing Your Skin's Texture And Evening Its Tone. It Even Hydrates To Firm The Skin Around The Eyes And Moisturizes To Repair Dryness. Light, Non-greasy And Fragrance-free, The Eye Cream Also Is Fast Absorbing For Quick Application. Designed To Blend In With Your Natural Tone, It Works With Your Skin To Brighten The Skin Around Your Eyes. Enjoy A More Youthful Appearance Around Your Eyes Effortlessly With Olay Total Effects Eye Brightening Cc Cream. Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Eye Brightening Cc Cream, 0.4 Fl Oz

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide**, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract++, Tocopheryl Acetate^, Panthenol***, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Silica, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. *Aloe Vera/AloèS,**Vitamin/Vitamine B3, *** Pro-vitamin/Provitamine B5, ^ Vitamin/Vitamine E, ++Green Tea/Thé Vert.

Brooke H.
I thought this stuff was fine just not the right thing for me and didn't work out its gentle and nice on your face not harsh at all not super spendy my eyes just had a small reaction to it and I have very sensitive skin .
Katie B.
Knoxville
My mom has always swore by Olay products. Shes used them since her 20s and looks amazing at 59. I am 35 and have started having undereye looseness. I decided to take my moms advice and so i bought this. I have only been using a month but i already notice a difference in tbe undereye firmness and elasticity. I  would definitely recommend to others.
deborah h.
I love this cream !! It goes on very smoothly. I us it daily under my makeup.It does wonders for my skin tone. My skin looks dewy.  I am fair skin So I used the fair to light. In the summer I mix in a darker shade. I would recommend this product to women over the age of 50
(Bianca N.
I only used this once and really only use this product at night ( meant for morning mostly) but i love when i put it on after the shower & i didnt really see much difference to me its a bit pricey just because it didnt work ( For me ) but my friend used it and it worked for her
Julie R.
Not my favorite product. I got it as a free sample so not too disappointed. I wouldn't buy this product personally, but it was free from Ulta. Because it was a sample size I'm not sure if I got the full effect of the product. Not something I would go out of my way to buy.
Susan K.
W Sacramento, CA
When I bought this I honestly didn't expect it to work so good because it wasn't as expensive as the rest. Boy did I feel so stupid when I used it and fell immediately in love. Such a great product! Recommend to others to try for themselves, most definitely
Ashley A.
Enid, OK
Love this product! I have a 15 month old so I look tired 24/7! It's my first time using it and definitely not my last. The packaging is neat and not a pain to open. I will definitely be using it again and make it a part of my daily regimen.
Haley H.
Being a mom I'm up all hours of the night and those rough nights I get horrible lines and bags under my eyes! I love this product for that very reason! It's nice and gentle and not harsh at all! I will continue to use this product!
Melissa M.
Elton, PA
I use this on a nightly basis as part of my bedtime routine.  It's on the expensive side, but is totally worth every penny! the packaging is nice, not over the top. It's definitely worth it!
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Good eye serums are perhaps the best anti ageing products on the market but insanely expensive. This product from oil of Olay offers an effective solution at a reasonable price.