BY OLAY

Make The Skin Around Your Eyes Shine While Restoring Its Youthful Look With Olay Total Effects Eye Brightening Cc Cream. It Balances And Helps Even Skin Tone, Giving You An Even, Radiant Complexion. The Eye Brightening Cc Cream Works To Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles, Renewing Your Skin's Texture And Evening Its Tone. It Even Hydrates To Firm The Skin Around The Eyes And Moisturizes To Repair Dryness. Light, Non-greasy And Fragrance-free, The Eye Cream Also Is Fast Absorbing For Quick Application. Designed To Blend In With Your Natural Tone, It Works With Your Skin To Brighten The Skin Around Your Eyes. Enjoy A More Youthful Appearance Around Your Eyes Effortlessly With Olay Total Effects Eye Brightening Cc Cream. Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Eye Brightening Cc Cream, 0.4 Fl Oz

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide**, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract++, Tocopheryl Acetate^, Panthenol***, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Silica, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. *Aloe Vera/AloèS,**Vitamin/Vitamine B3, *** Pro-vitamin/Provitamine B5, ^ Vitamin/Vitamine E, ++Green Tea/Thé Vert.

Whittney B.
Anderson, SC
Omg i absolutely love this CC cream. It took me forever to find one that i really like and so i gave this one a try and waaalaa, it was magic. If you’ve never tried it, you definitely should. It’s so worth it
Jenn K.
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this for my tired mom eyes but I didn’t find it super helpful. The cream itself was a nice soft supple texture but I did notice any difference when using the cream vs. not using it.
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,207 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Love this stuff! This is a classic brand that I really like and have been using forever. This cc cream really helps to take the redness out of my skin and evens out the color and adds a nice radiant look. Also provides moister and sun protection. Anti aging properties tonit as well. Price is good for this brand. Totally recommend!
Katherine w.
Olay is by far my favorite skin care line especially since I have very sensitive skin and put it on every night before I go to bed and every morning when I wake up it really does brighten up the dark spots around my eye
Heather L.
Frisco, TX
I've been a firm believer in Oil of Olay eye products for years.  I've been using this particular one for quite a while.  The price is a steal for the amount you get.  It has done a fantastic job at diminishing fine lines and wrinkles as I have very few at age 40.  I would definitely recommend to a friend and buy again!
Michal O.
Phoenix
I really do like this eye cream.  From the moment I put it on, my eyes look brighter and dark circles are less severe. It soaks into skin, so that concealer works nicely over it.  I usually buy it at Target or Walmart.  I feel this is equivalent, if not better, than some prestige brands.   I would definitely buy again.
Kendall D.
Columbus, GA
Definitely one of my favorite products!!!! I have dark circles under my eyes and i use this daily and have definitely seen a difference. After i use this cream it leaves my face feeling smooth and looking brighter!!
Jennifer H.
This is a really good eyecream. It goes on smooth and a little goes a long way for sure. This eye cream is definitely effective and is gentle on my eye area. This is my second time purchasing and I absolutely love it. I definitely will keep buying.
Alexandria B.
Aberdeen, MD
This product is great for those dark circles that surround your eyes. It took me forever to find a product that would actually do that. Now I don’t have to worry. This product brightens your eyes just enough to make you feel alive again. LOVE IT!!!
Kristina P.
Marysville, OH
Affordable. Smells nice. Helps with the dark circles. I use it before bed and under my makeup in the morning. I've noticed my circles are lightening up as the weeks go on. I highly recommend. Use once or twice a day. It wont dry out your skin either like some eye creams do.
Tonja C.
Reidsville, NC
Sheri N.
If anyone has tried this, do you apply at night only or in the morning too before applying on makeup? And does it work on any type of skin too? Thanks!
Becky V.
Is it sticky and dries sticky? I have an eye gel that doesn't dry, and remains sticky so I eventually wake up to wipe it off.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
does this blend in well? it looks pigmented and not really in a shade suited for african american skin... ??
Regina M.