BY OLAY

This daily all in one SPF 15 moisturizer is enriched with nourishing vitamins for younger healthier looking skin. Experience effortless skin transformation and protection against UVA/UVB rays.

Marisa A.
Greenfield, WI
Best drugstore wrinkle cream I've tried. hydrates wonderfully, fine lines seem diminished, skin seems brighter. It's a great product and 1 little pump is enough for your whole face. I've had this tube for 3+ months and it's not even halfway gone yet!
James L.
Los Angeles, CA
Actually one of my favorite light all around facial moisturizers because it goes on without any oily residue, seems to keep skin hydrated, provides a moderate level of sun protection, and is really easy to take along for travel because of the small size. Does it make you look any younger? Who knows? But it does effectively make your face feel soft and smooth.
Charlene T.
I love this moisturizer! I have been using the 7 in 1 olay moisturizer for more than 10 years now. It makes my skin feel and look younger. I also use olay body wash. It keeps my skin soft and smooth. I highly recommend olay for others to try. It is affordable yet very effective in keeping your skin soft and younger looking.
Leli P.
Doral, FL
Total effects by Olay is one of my favorite lines, since my skin condition makes it age prematurely and lose elasticity this has helped me for the whole time that Ive used it, it is mild and soft, it doesn't irritate at all and it betters the skin appeareance.
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
Review for the body wash: I absolutely LOVE this body wash. It has a fabulous clean, but girly and sweet fragrance. I use this with my loofa and it leaves me feeling clean, but moisturized. I would definitely recommend this and plan on repurchasing many times.
Tonya J.
I love this moisturizer. It's the one I buy and use the most and have for many years. It's gentle on my skin and I believe has helped prevent fine lines and wrinkles for me. The scent is not overpowering but pleasant. I would recommend everyone try it.
Athena D.
This is good stuff, goes on smooth and has SPF. I used it for a while and had good result. Used it again about one week after expiration and my face broke out in hives. Would use again but recommend people be mindful of the expiration.
Lucy V.
Wilmington, DE
Oh, both of these are magical. The moisturizer is light weight so it doesn't leave your pores feeling clogged, but feels refreshing. The body wash is so creamy and makes my skin the softest its ever been. I use it to shave and it works almost as well as an actual shave gel.
Ashley S.
Mobile, AL
Great product w/o leaving you feeling greasy. Does have a different smell since it has sunscreen in it. Not a bad smell, you just know it's there!
Living in the South, you always need a little sunscreen. Overall good price. I'll use until they have something else I may try.
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK
I love trying this product it was really great it was soft on the skin the smell was not overpowering I really like that it left my skin smooth and hydrated La is always been a trusted brand it doesn't compare as far as the way that it feels on your skin
Luanne S.
SENECA, MO
Is this a good value for the price?