BY OLAY

For those concerned about signs of aging and keeping skin refreshed, this daily moisturizer provides the benefits of 7 anti-aging therapies in 1 essential product plus a burst of invigorating freshness. 7 anti-aging therapies in 1 daily moisturizer with vitamin & mint-extract complex for refreshed, younger-looking skin.  Line Minimization: Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles Cooling Moisturization: Soothes dry skin with refreshment Energizes Appearance: Gives skin healthy radiance Gentle Exfoliation:  Smoothes and evens skin texture Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores Free Radical Defense: Helps prevent damage to skin s surface Subtle Lifting:  Hydrates for firmer skin appearance Younger-looking, fresher-feeling skin every day. It provides total anti-aging power in a cooling moisture formula with vitamins and minerals plus mint extract

Olay Total Effects 7 In 1 Anti Aging Moisturizer Plus Cooling Hydration
  • "Olay is the best moisturizing product out there. I have used it my whole life and will never use another brand!" in 7 reviews
  • "Great moisturizer! Leaves my skin glowing and helped with dry skin patches. Great light scent and does not bother my skin at all. " in 3 reviews
  • "This olay moisturizer has been good so far, it has helped my face feel so smooth and sensitive." in 3 reviews
erica j.
Tucson, AZ
This product does work, but it makes my skin very grease feeling and It makes my make-up look uneven. I would suggest to use this if you're not putting on anything over it.
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I use this stuff before I go to bed to keep away the winter dullness and dryness. I even find it totally appropriate to slap some on in the morning before I go about my day. I have no complaints about this product at all.
Adhan R.
feels nice on my skin especially becuase of how sensitive it is. After using it feels refreshing and cooling and smooth and very soft. has me looking like a barbie doll babyyyyyyyyyyy, hahaahhaha recomend this product
Montana M.
Radford, VA
My grandmother gave me this to use, even thought I am 20 and I don't really have wrinkles this moisturizer works amazing for my skin. Though it is a little bit thicker and creamier then I normally like my moisturizer. That's just my personal preference, I think it is a little thick, but I would recommend this product!
Marian G.
Omaha, NE
I love Olay products, but as I have gotten older, I have needed a moisturizer which really penetrates my skin. Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 really does the job I need. I tend to use Olay before bed because I enjoy the scent and how my face feels smooth and fresh. A must have in my book.
Nicole N.
Pricier than what I normally purchase, but I got a good deal with coupons and drugstore rewards, so I decided to give it a try. I love the silky formula and how easily it is absorbed into my skin. It really does have a cool, tingling effect as it hydrates. My skin felt young and fresh. I will keep trying to get this product at a more affordable price when I can.
Daysi D.
Sanford, NC
It's weightless, not greasy and just a wonderful product! It's great for morning and night! It doesn't leave a thick feeling on face. Makes skin so soft and feels soft all day. I personally believe it all starts with great/ excellent skincare and this product is that. Your makeup last longer.
Kirsis G.
Boston, MA
I have been using this moisturizer for years. I trust and believe Oil of Olay products. my face is soft, gently and acne free. one product that really delivers what it actually advertise. You can find it at Target, CVS or any local pharmacy.
Mary D.
Wheaton, IL
I love this product and used it for several years. It's got a great texture and isn't greasy. The only thing negative about it is the price - it's just too expensive unless you can get it on sale.Also, when the bottle is almost empty it's almost impossible to get the final contents out so you lose some of the product.
Angie E.
Brooklyn, MD
My mom and I always use this, my mom has been using olay products since she was seventeen years old, she is 55 now and is still using them. Looks like shes in her 20's still! Has amazing skin and barely any wrinkles. I started using this because of her and its amazing! Super moisturizing and holds makeup on all day