BY OLAY #39 in Face Wipes

Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging Cleanser Lathering Cleansing Cloths Have A Soft Texture That Gently Cleanses Skin.
Total Effects Fights 7 Signs Of Aging (Fine Lines And Wrinkles, Rough Texture, Uneven Skin Tone, Dullness, Prominent Pores, Age Spots, And Dryness) By:

•  Cleansing Skin Thoroughly
  •  Refining To Minimize Pore Appearance
  •  Smoothing Skin’s Texture With Gentle Exfoliation
  •  Minimizing The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles
  •  Balancing Color And Tone
  •  Fighting Dullness For Healthy-looking Radiance
  •  Moisturizing To Soothe And Nourish Dry Skin

How To Use:

• Wet Cloth With Water And Rub To Lather. Cleanse Face (Even The Skin Around The Eyes) And For Best Results, Use Cloth To Rinse.

Petrolatum, Peg-100, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cyclodextrin, Butylene Glycol, Peg-14m, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate,† Ascorbyl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid,§ Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Sodium Ma/Diisobutylene Copolymer, Silica, Bht, Sodium Laurate. *Pro-vitamin B5 †vitamin E §beta-hydroxy

Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of those products I generally always recommend to people. There are a ton of benefits to using it and it makes my skin feel fantastic. It is a little pricey if you're looking at drugstore brands, but I'd say it's worth it if you can spare it or catch it on sale.
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY
I really like the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser. It works great and it is very easy & convenient to use. I started noticing results within a few weeks of using the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser. It's one of my favorite brands of cleansers.
Kyra S.
I enjoy this cleanser because it removes all of my makeup affectively. It also foams up nicely, and leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft. I didn't notice any big changes on the anti-aging aspect, but I will continue to use it because I love using anti-aging products.
Angelina C.
LAKEWOOD, CA
Love this product! Daily exfoliating is taken care of, and face washing. With this product you don't have to use another acne product because it's built in. Only down side is, it doesn't remove eye makeup. You have to use eye makeup remover first.
These cleansing cloths provide the right amount of dermabrasion to eliminate many flaky skin on a daily basis. They do not dry out my skin and I can use them on my eyes with NO irritation! I cut them in half a the full size is too large - so very economical! Great at makeup removal, too!
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
I like this product because I get to clean my face very well and he gives me all the nutrients that I get out of the total 7 effects so you using these two products together it gives you a great look
Misty D.
Best moisturizer made. Goes on smoothly, pleasant scent and works great. This is the only moisturizer I use for the past two years now. I love that there are always coupons in the paper and online. I would definitely buy again. I only wish they made a larger package.
Marivel C.
Edinburg, TX
This product was highly recommended to me from a close friend, well I didn't think this product would work but I was wrong, it's light and creamy that dries quickly, now when anybody ask me I tell me it I'm using, its a bit pricey but well worth it.
shivana B.
Coral Springs, FL
GENTLE , AND LEAVES SKIN FEELING LUXURIOUS CLEAN SOFT SUPPLE AND LASTS FOR A REALLY LONG TIME A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY , AVERAGED PRICED , WORTH THE PRICE VERY EFFECTIVE , PACAKGING IS AVERAGE , WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE AND RECOMMEND
Tiffany S.
Romeo, MI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Cleanser I tried it once at a friends house and fell in love with it so i had to go out that day and get myself some and i have been using it ever since!
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Do these leave an oily residue on the skin?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Do these cloths exfoliate?
kajal g.
How this product works ? and within how many days it shows results ?
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this ok for oily skin?

back