BY OLAY

Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging Cleanser Lathering Cleansing Cloths Have A Soft Texture That Gently Cleanses Skin.
Total Effects Fights 7 Signs Of Aging (Fine Lines And Wrinkles, Rough Texture, Uneven Skin Tone, Dullness, Prominent Pores, Age Spots, And Dryness) By:

•  Cleansing Skin Thoroughly
  •  Refining To Minimize Pore Appearance
  •  Smoothing Skin’s Texture With Gentle Exfoliation
  •  Minimizing The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles
  •  Balancing Color And Tone
  •  Fighting Dullness For Healthy-looking Radiance
  •  Moisturizing To Soothe And Nourish Dry Skin

How To Use:

• Wet Cloth With Water And Rub To Lather. Cleanse Face (Even The Skin Around The Eyes) And For Best Results, Use Cloth To Rinse.

Petrolatum, Peg-100, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cyclodextrin, Butylene Glycol, Peg-14m, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate,† Ascorbyl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid,§ Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Sodium Ma/Diisobutylene Copolymer, Silica, Bht, Sodium Laurate. *Pro-vitamin B5 †vitamin E §beta-hydroxy

Buy on Amazon*
Kristen F.
Gray , ME
I love this product so much. These cleansing cloths lather very nicely and my skin feels so clean and refreshed after use. They are also gentle on this skin which I appreciate. I have normal to dry skin and don’t have a super intensive skin care routine, but I like these cloths and feel like I am doing something good for my skin when I use them. I am still on my first box but I will be repurchasing when I run out.
Dawn H.
Shirley
This product is one of my favorites, the fact that its super convenient and anti aging is amazing!  Definately my go to for travel and when I am too lazy to complete my normal skincare routine.  Super effective and highly recommended!!  The only room for improvement would be more wipes!! haahaa
Stacie W.
Jacksonville
Again- a go to. I use these for freshening up and cleansing my skin. I also like to use them to remove makeup. They smell clean and fresh and I never have to worry about them drying out. I've never had any issues with this skin care line with my skin being so sensitive.
Brandie R.
Jackson, AL
Oil of Olay has been a great product for me so far. Love the smell and the quality of their products. I think the price is a little high however most beauty products with good quality are anyway. Going to a cheaper brand would not give the same results.
Lavonda M.
Love the 7-1 anti aging cleansing cloths. Really good value and not pricey at all. Repeat user haven’t used in a while but wasn’t disappointed and very effective. I don’t think it needs improvement unless you can make it to reverse aging.
Jessica G.
Cudahy, WI
One on my all time favorite products. Goes on so smoothly like warm butter, but don't worry it smells so fresh and calming. Afterwards your skin will continue to feel soft all day long! You'll love everybody but unfortunately the price.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
I love these olay anti aging cleanser lathering cleansing cloths! They make your skin very smooth and refreshed. The lather also leaves your skin feelings clear and bright. I enjoy using these after a stressful day.
Mandy M.
Montpelier
I love these. For me they are great on already clean skin in the mornings, with product in them, I don't feel bad about not using any other product on a lazy day at home. Would repurchase.
Carrie K.
I've trusted this brand for many years and have used several of their products over the years. I like these because they cleanse very well and leave my skin soft.
Heather R.
I’ve said in once and I’ll say it again, I love Olay’s productS! They’re always super effective for the price you pay and they are always beyond my expectations!
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Do these cloths exfoliate?
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Do these leave an oily residue on the skin?
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this ok for oily skin?
kajal g.
How this product works ? and within how many days it shows results ?