BY OLAY

Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging Cleanser Lathering Cleansing Cloths Have A Soft Texture That Gently Cleanses Skin.
Total Effects Fights 7 Signs Of Aging (Fine Lines And Wrinkles, Rough Texture, Uneven Skin Tone, Dullness, Prominent Pores, Age Spots, And Dryness) By:

•  Cleansing Skin Thoroughly
  •  Refining To Minimize Pore Appearance
  •  Smoothing Skin’s Texture With Gentle Exfoliation
  •  Minimizing The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles
  •  Balancing Color And Tone
  •  Fighting Dullness For Healthy-looking Radiance
  •  Moisturizing To Soothe And Nourish Dry Skin

How To Use:

• Wet Cloth With Water And Rub To Lather. Cleanse Face (Even The Skin Around The Eyes) And For Best Results, Use Cloth To Rinse.

Petrolatum, Peg-100, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cyclodextrin, Butylene Glycol, Peg-14m, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate,† Ascorbyl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid,§ Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Sodium Ma/Diisobutylene Copolymer, Silica, Bht, Sodium Laurate. *Pro-vitamin B5 †vitamin E §beta-hydroxy

Buy on Amazon
Kristen F.
I love this product so much. These cleansing cloths lather very nicely and my skin feels so clean and refreshed after use. They are also gentle on this skin which I appreciate. I have normal to dry skin and don’t have a super intensive skin care routine, but I like these cloths and feel like I am doing something good for my skin when I use them. I am still on my first box but I will be repurchasing when I run out.
Mandy M.
Montpelier
I love these. For me they are great on already clean skin in the mornings, with product in them, I don't feel bad about not using any other product on a lazy day at home. Would repurchase.
Lu C.
I like that these are dry, because you can wet them right before use. I however don't like how big the holes are in the cloth. I think it cleans less effectively with the holes, and I wish the holes were smaller.
Ellen A.
Killeen, TX
this is a great product for overall facial moistuizing. cleaning and antiaging  properties, it is gentle on the skin and has nice packaging.  a little goes a long way and it met my expectations for the claims it makes. i would recommend this to others.
Elizabeth H.
Las Vegas, NV
These cloths are amazing. I finally found one that does not make my face sore in the upper cheek area after. Love love love these! Highly recommend not only because they are amazing, but they smell great and are totally affordable on any budget!
breann y.
Toledo, OH
I own this as well it's matching moisturizer and I most say those two are a match made in Heaven. While I'm only 25 I have wrinkles on my face due to tanning in beds while I was younger (mistake) as well as sun spots on my upper lid, cheek and forward. Since using these two products I've noticed a difference with my skin and I'm very pleased with the results!
Wanda L.
Leitchfield, KY
I am 61 and at the age where fine lines and crows feet are starting to really show up. This Olay Total Effects is gentle and does not leave my skin feeling Parched and Dry. My skin feels softer and more Hydrated since I switched to using it.
Megan N.
I really like these because I feel like the texture of the cloth is a happy medium for me between face wipes and actually full-on washing my face with a wash cloth. When I used them, it wasn't every day since sometimes I washed my face in the shower or needed to do focused makeup removal. I did like them a lot and would def. purchase again.
Annie V.
I bought this anti-aging cleanser for myself because of its 7-in-1 purposes, but my mom ended up using it more than I did. She loves this product, but I didn't feel like it made much of a difference for me. Still a decent product; I may consider picking it up again in the future.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of those products I generally always recommend to people. There are a ton of benefits to using it and it makes my skin feel fantastic. It is a little pricey if you're looking at drugstore brands, but I'd say it's worth it if you can spare it or catch it on sale.
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Do these leave an oily residue on the skin?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Do these cloths exfoliate?
kajal g.
How this product works ? and within how many days it shows results ?
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this ok for oily skin?