Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser uploaded by Noris-Life R.Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser uploaded by Marlene G.Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser uploaded by Julia M.

BY OLAY

Formerly known as, "Daily Cleansing Treatments, Refill".  Total Effects Daily Cleansing Treatments are dual-textured cleansing cloths infused with the Olay Vitalipid system, an exclusive formulation of anti-aging moisturizers with Vitamins E, B5 and lipids.  Total Effects goes beyond cleansing and make-up removal, even mascara, to reveal younger looking skin. It fights visible signs of aging: Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Smoothes skin texture - visibly and to the touch Evens skin tone Improves surface dullness, giving skin a radiant, healthy glow Minimizes the appearance of pores by cleansing Soothes dry skin, hydrating with Olay moisture see more...

Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of those products I generally always recommend to people. There are a ton of benefits to using it and it makes my skin feel fantastic. It is a little pricey if you're looking at drugstore brands, but I'd say it's worth it if you can spare it or catch it on sale.
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this cleanser because it removes all of my makeup affectively. It also foams up nicely, and leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft. I didn't notice any big changes on the anti-aging aspect, but I will continue to use it because I love using anti-aging products.
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
LAKEWOOD, CA
Love this product! Daily exfoliating is taken care of, and face washing. With this product you don't have to use another acne product because it's built in. Only down side is, it doesn't remove eye makeup. You have to use eye makeup remover first.
Wanda L.
Wanda L.
Campbellsville, KY
I am 61 and at the age where fine lines and crows feet are starting to really show up. This Olay Total Effects is gentle and does not leave my skin feeling Parched and Dry. My skin feels softer and more Hydrated since I switched to using it.
shivana B.
shivana B.
Coral Springs, FL
GENTLE , AND LEAVES SKIN FEELING LUXURIOUS CLEAN SOFT SUPPLE AND LASTS FOR A REALLY LONG TIME A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY , AVERAGED PRICED , WORTH THE PRICE VERY EFFECTIVE , PACAKGING IS AVERAGE , WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE AND RECOMMEND
Lamesha G.
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
I like this product because I get to clean my face very well and he gives me all the nutrients that I get out of the total 7 effects so you using these two products together it gives you a great look
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
lebanon, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not in love with this product. it left my face soft . but after using it regularly I noticed I would breakout over night :/ I really wanted to love it but I just didn't.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Middlesex , NJ
I wasn't sure about this product at first however, I love it now! This was my first time using it and although I think it is a little pricey, it met my expectations!
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
Rogers, AR
Super easy to use. I love an all in one. Lathers well and the scrubbing power of the cloth is great. Would like it to be smaller. I usually cut mine in half.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product from Olay works very well on my skin. It feels great on my skin and I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Thank you
Julie R.
Julie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this ok for oily skin?
kajal g.
kajal g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How this product works ? and within how many days it shows results ?