Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser uploaded by Noris-Life R.Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser uploaded by Marlene G.Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser uploaded by Julia M.

BY OLAY

Formerly known as, "Daily Cleansing Treatments, Refill".  Total Effects Daily Cleansing Treatments are dual-textured cleansing cloths infused with the Olay Vitalipid system, an exclusive formulation of anti-aging moisturizers with Vitamins E, B5 and lipids.  Total Effects goes beyond cleansing and make-up removal, even mascara, to reveal younger looking skin. It fights visible signs of aging: Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Smoothes skin texture - visibly and to the touch Evens skin tone Improves surface dullness, giving skin a radiant, healthy glow Minimizes the appearance of pores by cleansing Soothes dry skin, hydrating with Olay moisture see more...

Ellen A.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a great product for overall facial moistuizing. cleaning and antiaging  properties, it is gentle on the skin and has nice packaging.  a little goes a long way and it met my expectations for the claims it makes. i would recommend this to others.
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this as well it's matching moisturizer and I most say those two are a match made in Heaven. While I'm only 25 I have wrinkles on my face due to tanning in beds while I was younger (mistake) as well as sun spots on my upper lid, cheek and forward. Since using these two products I've noticed a difference with my skin and I'm very pleased with the results!
Wanda L.
Campbellsville, KY
I am 61 and at the age where fine lines and crows feet are starting to really show up. This Olay Total Effects is gentle and does not leave my skin feeling Parched and Dry. My skin feels softer and more Hydrated since I switched to using it.
Annie V.
I bought this anti-aging cleanser for myself because of its 7-in-1 purposes, but my mom ended up using it more than I did. She loves this product, but I didn't feel like it made much of a difference for me. Still a decent product; I may consider picking it up again in the future.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of those products I generally always recommend to people. There are a ton of benefits to using it and it makes my skin feel fantastic. It is a little pricey if you're looking at drugstore brands, but I'd say it's worth it if you can spare it or catch it on sale.
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser. It works great and it is very easy & convenient to use. I started noticing results within a few weeks of using the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser. It's one of my favorite brands of cleansers.
Kyra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this cleanser because it removes all of my makeup affectively. It also foams up nicely, and leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft. I didn't notice any big changes on the anti-aging aspect, but I will continue to use it because I love using anti-aging products.
Angelina C.
LAKEWOOD, CA
Love this product! Daily exfoliating is taken care of, and face washing. With this product you don't have to use another acne product because it's built in. Only down side is, it doesn't remove eye makeup. You have to use eye makeup remover first.
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
I like this product because I get to clean my face very well and he gives me all the nutrients that I get out of the total 7 effects so you using these two products together it gives you a great look
Misty D.
Best moisturizer made. Goes on smoothly, pleasant scent and works great. This is the only moisturizer I use for the past two years now. I love that there are always coupons in the paper and online. I would definitely buy again. I only wish they made a larger package.
Julie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this ok for oily skin?
kajal g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How this product works ? and within how many days it shows results ?