Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser uploaded by Julia M.Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser uploaded by Marlene G.Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser uploaded by Noris-Life R.

BY OLAY

Formerly known as, "Daily Cleansing Treatments, Refill".  Total Effects Daily Cleansing Treatments are dual-textured cleansing cloths infused with the Olay Vitalipid system, an exclusive formulation of anti-aging moisturizers with Vitamins E, B5 and lipids.  Total Effects goes beyond cleansing and make-up removal, even mascara, to reveal younger looking skin. It fights visible signs of aging: Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Smoothes skin texture - visibly and to the touch Evens skin tone Improves surface dullness, giving skin a radiant, healthy glow Minimizes the appearance of pores by cleansing Soothes dry skin, hydrating with Olay moisture see more...

Buy on Walmart
Annie V.
Annie V.
I bought this anti-aging cleanser for myself because of its 7-in-1 purposes, but my mom ended up using it more than I did. She loves this product, but I didn't feel like it made much of a difference for me. Still a decent product; I may consider picking it up again in the future.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of those products I generally always recommend to people. There are a ton of benefits to using it and it makes my skin feel fantastic. It is a little pricey if you're looking at drugstore brands, but I'd say it's worth it if you can spare it or catch it on sale.
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this cleanser because it removes all of my makeup affectively. It also foams up nicely, and leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft. I didn't notice any big changes on the anti-aging aspect, but I will continue to use it because I love using anti-aging products.
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY
I really like the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser. It works great and it is very easy & convenient to use. I started noticing results within a few weeks of using the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser. It's one of my favorite brands of cleansers.
Misty D.
Misty D.
Best moisturizer made. Goes on smoothly, pleasant scent and works great. This is the only moisturizer I use for the past two years now. I love that there are always coupons in the paper and online. I would definitely buy again. I only wish they made a larger package.
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
LAKEWOOD, CA
Love this product! Daily exfoliating is taken care of, and face washing. With this product you don't have to use another acne product because it's built in. Only down side is, it doesn't remove eye makeup. You have to use eye makeup remover first.
Wanda L.
Wanda L.
Campbellsville, KY
I am 61 and at the age where fine lines and crows feet are starting to really show up. This Olay Total Effects is gentle and does not leave my skin feeling Parched and Dry. My skin feels softer and more Hydrated since I switched to using it.
shivana B.
shivana B.
Coral Springs, FL
GENTLE , AND LEAVES SKIN FEELING LUXURIOUS CLEAN SOFT SUPPLE AND LASTS FOR A REALLY LONG TIME A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY , AVERAGED PRICED , WORTH THE PRICE VERY EFFECTIVE , PACAKGING IS AVERAGE , WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE AND RECOMMEND
I did used and I really like it a lot the only reason that I stop using it is because my skin is getting really weird and brakes dawn really easily so I have to stop using a lot of creams ... But is really good and gentle
Lamesha G.
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
I like this product because I get to clean my face very well and he gives me all the nutrients that I get out of the total 7 effects so you using these two products together it gives you a great look
Julie R.
Julie R.
kajal g.
kajal g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How this product works ? and within how many days it shows results ?