BY OLAY #34 in Night Cream

Visibly reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Noticeably smoothens skin texture. Visibly evens skin tone. Transforms skin dullness to a radiant, healthy looking glow. Reduces the appearance of pores. see more...

Paola R.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friends mom uses this and her skin looks fantastic so you know I️ had to try it! I️ feel like I️ expected it to work miracles and make my little wrinkles disappear. I️ feel like this is one of those moisturizers that if you keep using it, it will work. I might repurchase and give it another shot. Great thing is that it smells amazing!
Ciara N.
Rome, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the consistency of this product because it isn’t too thin and isn’t too thick it also doesn’t leave my fave greasy like some other facial moisturizers. I would recommend this to others most definitely!Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer
Chantelle J.
Love Olay and the value of their products. This night cream was great. Just left my skin feeling a bit greasy. Which is ok for a night cream. I love how easy olay is to find at drugstores and the price points are also a bonus.
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great option that you can get at any drugstore for a reasonable price. Very thick and creamy, that can be a little too rich if you have oily skin in my opinion.
Jennifer C.
Mastic , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother uses this all the time she says it’s does it’s job that she recommend it’s she got t at cvs drug store it’s very pricey but worth the price very nice packaging she buys it all the time
Francine S.
Los angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know that it is a night moisturizer but it feels too heavy on the face for my taste. It does give an illuminating effect once it is applied and the packaging is nice but it did break me out so i would not recommend it
Elizabeth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good product. I love to get it has it’s not to pricey. It’s gentle against your skin and not to harsh. Every person has different skin care needs though. I would recommend to others.
Mariafelix V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rating this product two stars for making promises and not delivering on it. Again, a regular lotion that just moisturized but had no other effect than to make my face even more oily. I will say that since I did use the whole bottle until it ran out, my face was a little more radiant. Honestly, I believe that was just because I rarely moisturized and used this every night. But that's all. Also, if you have acne prone skin, be careful with this. I did get more pimples.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, a bit pricey for drugstore however if you use this after exfoliating it leaves skin glowing soft and very smooth with moisture even after you wake up. Leaves skin looking youthful. Any age can use this. I swear by moisturizing daily. I am 40 years old, but look 25...not to toot my horn. My mother is of Asian decent and Koreans are big on moisturizing and beauty creams. Love olay products I've been using since early 1990's
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The reason I gave this product three stars is because I don't really like the way it feels on my skin so I haven't used it enough to see whether it gives good results or not. Before I got into getting my mother skin care products she used Olay and Neutrogena the most and I can say that she used to love this product however not so much myself.