BY OLAY

With Vitaniacin Complex For Younger Looking Skin Total Effects Body Lotion Goes Beyond Long Lasting Moisturization To Fight 7 Signs Of Aging Revealing Newer, Even Toned Skin At The Surface. Made In Usa see more...

• I have been looking for a good anti aging lotion. I want somethin...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
So glad I started using this lotion! I'm in love with it. I'm usually highly allergic to most lotions with scents but this lotion didn't cause any allergies. The packaging is great and it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. I love that it is not too thick and glides on easily.
Alice L.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this lotion...It is the only lotion that keeps my skin smooth and silky...it smells wonderful also... however I have a hard time finding it... when I do find it I always buy more than one ... This should get 10 stars..
Tracey L.
Augusta, ME
I love Olay, always have. I love the smell, the texture, how it feels when I put it on and how smooth my skin feels after I use it!! Olay all the way!!!!
This body wash gets a 10 from me! Smell is great and it keeps my dry skin at bay. I get out of the shower and do not need any added oils or body lotion!
Natalie G.
Madison Hts, MI
This is a staple for me. Works great and the price is even better. My grandmother swore by OLAY and I think it definitely a great product line
Stacy D.
little falls, mn
I am starting early at protect my skin from aging. I love this product because my skin feels so soft after use
Brittany  H.
Wahiawa, HI
Great for dry skin. Price wise it is a little high. Not for everyday use. Nice to use once in a while though
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
Works really well and fairly inexpensive. The smell is ok but kind of strong!! It works really well on feet.
SAYIB G.
Hialeah, FL
It gives my face enough moisture and and nice flawless look. I wouldn't use any other.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite lines of product. I use their body washes, lotions, bars of soap, and face products. I get that at many stores but often pick them up at #walmart it has the best prices and amazing sales. I actually tried this lotion I picked up from walmart honestly because it was on clearance and ended up being like $2.00. For me it was amazing over the Winter. It kept my skin soft and well moisterized, over the Summer tho I am finding it a tad bit heavy. What I have done to alleviate that is I put it on after rinsing off in the shower I let it sit and soak in and then I dry off like usual that helps tremendously...it leaves my skin feeling amazing. I did purchase this item it was not given to me. I would highly recommend giving it a try. Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Advanced Anti-Aging Body Lotion
@influenster #contest #olayatwalmart
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
I have been looking for a good anti aging lotion. I want something that brightens skin as well. Is this what I am looking for or can someone please recommend something??