Olay Tone Enriching Ribbons Body Wash uploaded by Brianna S.

BY OLAY

Olay Body Wash plus tone enriching ribbons is the only body wash to add an actual ribbon with mineral shimmer to help transform skin to the rich, lustrous tone it deserves, The luxurious, fragrant lather swirls across your body, lifting skin's tone to an incredibly rich level,

Olay Tone Enriching Ribbons Body Wash
  • "This product is so creamy and it leaves your skin feeling and smelling great! The body wash is very hydrating!" in 16 reviews
  • "Leaves my skin soft without any residue. Because of so much moisture I do not need to apply body oil and body lotion daily. Gentle enough on my skin to be used daily. I have very sensitive skin and live in very dry climate so gentle cleaners and hydration are very important to me." in 4 reviews
  • "This particular Olay body wash leaves the skin really smooth and hydrated, touchably softer and better moisturized than when you use a bar of soap." in 3 reviews
  • "I'm constantly using different body washes and there are so many that I really think do a great job. This particular Olay body wash leaves the skin really smooth and hydrated, touchably softer and better moisturized than when you use a bar of soap. The enriching ribbons add to the hydration. You won't be disappointed, especially if you use this product during the winter or have naturally dry skin." in 3 reviews
  • "Just found this body wash and it's amazing leaves my skin soft and smells great too :)" in 1 review
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my ride or die, all time favorite body wash, above any other brand! I use every day. It never leaves my skin dry and the bottle lasts for a few months. It is gentle, no irritation. Doesn't take but like a tablespoon for the whole body. Price is borderline higher than others but for how long it lasts, I don't mind.
Rachel H.
Iowa City, IA
I have used Olay products for a long time and have always loved their body wash. This one was probably a little overpriced for the "toning". The scent was still great as always with Olay and the suds were fantastic. My skin felt good and moisturized as well. Still not my favorite within the brand line.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
This is the best drug store body wash I've ever used, hands down. It's so gentle, the scent is amazing, and your skin feels just drenched in goodness after you've dried your skin. It's worth the price, totally. I love using it after I shave my legs. My skin feels like butter, no joke.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this body wash for about a few months now and honestly I love the way my skin feels and also the way it smells after I get out of the shower. Although I haven't really felt any sort of tone tightening I still like it.
Kristen H.
Bessemer, AL
This body wash smells great and moisturizes really well. It's also gentle on the skin. However, I haven't noticed any improvement in skin tone in a month of use. In fact, I'm not even really sure what "Tone Enriching" means!
Jill S.
A typical Olay body wash product. It works really nicely to clean and soften skin. I do prefer this since it is a creamy base. It has minimal scent and does create a nice sudsy lather. It washes off pretty well and doesn't leave a sticky film.
Emma S.
Knoxville, TN
Love this product long time. The scent is refreshing, and the ribbons make my skin silky smooth! Great for the price. My skin never feels dry or dehydrated after using this. It has a very gentle formula. I will continue to buy every time!
Samantha D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash! It has such a silky feel to it ! It is a very gentle formula that smells wonderful! I got it at Walmart for a couple bucks ! I really enjoy it ! I recommend trying this product !
Lauryn S.
Jber, AK
The best body wash for my skin. It never leaves me feeling dry or sticky and all of the scents are amazing. The only problem is it tends to be much more expensive than the other brands so I can only get it when I splurge a little!
Catrice M.
Detroit
It's a nice smooth body wash. Smells good and makes my skin feel silky. I found that I'd rather use the bar of oil of olay beauty bar soap for my face, which works excellent opposed to using the body wash on the face. Love all of these products by oil of olay.

Amazon