BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream is a non-greasy formula that absorbs deep into your skin's surface to continuously tighten the upper network of skin cells, giving you visibly firmer, more supple skin. The fast-absorbing cream contains skin-str see more...

Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
This is very creamy and moisturizing. The fragrance is minimal and very suitable for a face lotion. As for firming, I have never purchased a cream that I felt truly created noticeable firmness. But, the moisturizing effect was very nice. I would purchase this again for sure!
hien L.
Trussville, AL
Talk about a very lightweight and feel really good treatment! That's exactly what this product does. I love it. Because it is such a small amount, I use it only at night as a treatment for my face. The feel of the product is super soft and velvety!
Valyncia D.
I use this cream under my eyes because i have dark circles it has helped majorly might i add. I can tell that the areas under my eyes have lighten in pigment a bit.
Laura L.
MY DAUGHTER USES OLAY REGENERIST DAILY REGENERATING SERUM SHE BUY'S IT ALL THE TIME, THAT IS THE ONLY BRAND THAT SHE WILL USE BECAUSE SHE HAS VERY SENSITIVE SKIN .
Danielle S.
Poulsbo, WA
I used this briefly when I ran out of my other moisturizer and couldn't get it. It worked rather well, left my skin soft and not oily. Was a pleasure to use.
Stacy J.
Bonney Lake
This is amazing for your skin. Leaves your skin buttery soft and smooth. Does not feel greasy. Leaves you feeling refreshed.
Tori B.
Cedar Hill, MO
Great product use it daily will never use another product amazing price and cute packaging everyone needs to use this
Genelyn L.
Van Nuys, CA
Olay products is also nice I love this beauty care because it looks good to your skin,, I always try this everyday
Makala W.
Paris, TX
This stuff may be a little pricey , but it gets the job done ! That's for sure . I give it five EARNED stars .
kathy e.
Saint Ann, MO
It makes your skin so soft and shine love it it is a great product to use really great in the winter time