BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream is a non-greasy formula that absorbs deep into your skin's surface to continuously tighten the upper network of skin cells, giving you visibly firmer, more supple skin. The fast-absorbing cream contains skin-str see more...

Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Cicero, IL
I've been using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion along with Moisture On-Call for years. This winter has been especially brisk, so my skin was still dry no matter how much product I put on.
This weekend, I saw the Olay at my local warehouse store (3.4fl oz/100ml size) and decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised by the results! My skin now feels soft and moisturized. I will continue using this product because it is fragrance free (so is Clinique), but in additon: oil-free and has SPF-15.
Mary Beth H.
Mary Beth H.
Ontario, OH
This night firming cream does the job without setting off my allergies. Silky smooth, and moisturizing. It has really turned my forehead back into the forehead of my youth. When I wake up, I recognize the face in the mirror again. Every time I use it, I wonder how much better my granny would have looked had she used this in her 96 years.
Becki J.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
This is very creamy and moisturizing. The fragrance is minimal and very suitable for a face lotion. As for firming, I have never purchased a cream that I felt truly created noticeable firmness. But, the moisturizing effect was very nice. I would purchase this again for sure!
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Fort Pierce, FL
Smells light, not over whelming. Spreads on smoothly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Price was decent. Could be better. Purchased at Walmart. It has done over and beyond for my skin showing signs of fresher skin. I would recommend to others to try and love to.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Emporia, KS
I tried this product and was not happy at all about this. I was very disappointed in the producat at all was not want i wanted. It was very harsh on my hands and it was sticky on my hands. I feel like i over paid for this. I will never buy this prodcut atan.
hien L.
hien L.
Trussville, AL
Talk about a very lightweight and feel really good treatment! That's exactly what this product does. I love it. Because it is such a small amount, I use it only at night as a treatment for my face. The feel of the product is super soft and velvety!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
cedar falls, IA
Just started using this product. It's been a week of use and I am already seeing results. The dark circles under my eyes are no longer sunk in but full and cheek area is full and youthful looking.
May M.
May M.
I buy Olay brand for my mother and loves it nothing can compare to it. Repeat user most definitely no doubt about it hands on. Very gentle on her skin because of her sensitive skin. Effective!
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
I use this cream under my eyes because i have dark circles it has helped majorly might i add. I can tell that the areas under my eyes have lighten in pigment a bit.
Laura L.
Laura L.
MY DAUGHTER USES OLAY REGENERIST DAILY REGENERATING SERUM SHE BUY'S IT ALL THE TIME, THAT IS THE ONLY BRAND THAT SHE WILL USE BECAUSE SHE HAS VERY SENSITIVE SKIN .