Olay Summer Refresh Body Wash with Refreshing Cleansers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Refresh! Unlike bar soap, Olay Summer Refresh Body Wash gently washes away dirt and oil without drying out your skin. Its rich and creamy lather rinses away clean, leaving behind beautiful skin and a summer-fresh feeling that lasts all day.

Melinda H.
Queens Vlg, NY
It has a really wonderful scent, it's really fresh. The formula is a little runny and watery than I would like so when I squeeze it on a loofah it spills right off. It does leave a nice tingly feeling on your skin after you get out of the shower, so that's pleasant.
Jordyn M.
St Charles, IL
I love olay body wash because I have very dry skin and can be a little lazy with putting on lotion after shower and this body wash gives you good moisture and smells amazing
Kaitlin M.
Love it feel super clean and refreshed after using this. It is not heavy feeling like other body washes I have tried. I used it on vacation. My sister had it and I thought it was something I could potentially use in the future in addition to the bar soap that I use.
Allison L.
Jupiter, FL
I love Olay body washes because they have a nice clean smell but not overpowering or lingering. I try and select the fruity ones or anything cucumber. Their products never upset my pale sensitive skin or my migraines. (My husband ever uses it when his runs out 😂)
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
Holy cow, this stuff smells amazing!!! I am a huge fan of Olay products but this one hit the ball out of the park!! It is so moisturizing and just feels wonderful on my skin and it doesn't dry my out at all! This product in my opinion has a great price point and I would absolutely purchase it again!!
Joyce Marie R.
San Jose, CA
I love Olay body wash. I have been using their product for several years now. I do switch off to different scent or whichever one I like. During the summer I would use this particular scent and since it does say "refreshing" I believe it targets summer time kind of body wash. And I would say that it is a wonderful product for the summer! I use it daily, and it does bottle does last me a few months which is great!
Sandra O.
Palmdale, CA
I really enjoy the olay brand. They never seem to disappoint. When trying this body wash my skin was very please. It felt really hydrated and silky, not a dry patch in the house. The scent was really refreshing. I really enjoyed it. I'll FOR sure be repurchasing this product again.
Amber F.
Olay is the superior drugstore body wash brand. It is the only brand I've tried to date that leaves my skin moisturized after my daily shower. My only reason for the four stars is the scent. They completely lost me on this one, it smells fruity in a childish way that I cannot get into. It's been the only one I've smelled that wasn't delicious.
Yolanda M.
Houston, Tx
I will repurchase this one again. It smells wonderful, and feels so soft. Love it! This bottle lasted me forever it feels like, I've probably have had it for more than a few months already.
Sarah S.
I have recently bought this and I love it. it is not overly expensive and the scent is amazing. I use it every morning in the shower and it moisturizes my skin. I would buy again and possible try a different scent