Olay Soothing Cucumber Body Lotion uploaded by Angie G.Olay Soothing Cucumber Body Lotion uploaded by Emily M.

BY OLAY

This Cucumber Scented Body Lotion Is Infused With Avocado Oil And Hydrates To Soothe And Soften Dry Skin. Smooth Over Your Body To Soften Skin With Soothing Moisture.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 10, Green 3

Olay Soothing Cucumber Body Lotion
  • "I love this product. It is great at keeping my skin smooth, soft, and moisturized! I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin like me." in 3 reviews
Tori D.
Gilbert, AZ
This product fell a little short for me. While it has a great refreshing scent it does not provide enough hydration. I noticed that almost instantly after applying my skin still felt dry. However this product has a great price point.
Helen C.
Fort Worth
This lotion is perfect for my skin. I apply it on my arms and legs at night before I go to bed and in the morning I can feel that my skin is smoother. I love it! I’ve been using this for years! Awesome product!
Billie N.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It leaves you feeling soft and luscious, no sticky tacky feeling is left behind. Cucumber is always the best scent and this doesn't have that weird artificial cucumber smell it smells amazing, fresh and delicious!
Rabeea K.
Houston
I bought this lotion from Walmart around 2 years ago and I'm still using. It smells so good and its really good specially in the summer because it soaks up all the greasiness but you will still be feeling moisturized.
Emily M.
Pottstown, PA
My favorite lotion to keep in my desk drawer. the other ladies at work went out and bought some. constantly being asked by other women to borrow my lotion. my whole office loves the feel and the light scent
Tracy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just purchased this at Olies for $2,99 and I loved it! It leaves my skin soft and smelling great. It's not a strong smell, its light and non greasy. Love this product.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Well worth the cost! This works wonderfully on your skin! The smell is also not over-bearing and there is no oily after-feel. Smooths out your skin unbelievably!
Ana R.
Grand Rapids, MI
ThisSoothing Cucumber Body Lotion made my skin soft and feel refreshed. I really love it and my sister tried some and ended up buying one pf her own.
Katie L.
Stow, OH
Monica C.
Mira Loma, CA
Such a great lotion! It has the subtle, cool scent of cucumber. I really like how easily it goes on without being too watery or sticky