Olay Soothing Cucumber Body Lotion uploaded by Angie G.Olay Soothing Cucumber Body Lotion uploaded by Emily M.

BY OLAY

This Cucumber Scented Body Lotion Is Infused With Avocado Oil And Hydrates To Soothe And Soften Dry Skin. Smooth Over Your Body To Soften Skin With Soothing Moisture.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 10, Green 3

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product. It is great at keeping my skin smooth, soft, and moisturized! I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin like me." in 3 reviews
Simako A.
Seattle
 I used to have little dots on my arms .... sort of looked like pimples so I bought the Olay cucumber cream at Walmart to try it out and after two weeks of using it .... it clearing up. So I have to say I just loved it. I'm still using it tho to make sure those acne doesn't come back and it just works amazingly .
Billie N.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It leaves you feeling soft and luscious, no sticky tacky feeling is left behind. Cucumber is always the best scent and this doesn't have that weird artificial cucumber smell it smells amazing, fresh and delicious!
Angie S.
Owenton
I love the smell of this lotion.  It is one of my favorite body lotions.  Its not to strong built smells amazing.  It doesn't leave your skin oily either like other brands do.  It even has a different color bottle so no confusion.  Would recommend to anyone.
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
Olay products are wonderful in general but this body lotion is so refreshing and light! It's perfect for daily, after-shower use to keep skin feeling healthy and ultra hydrated. I'll definitely be buying this product again.
Tammy C.
Belton
I love Olay products, my grandmother only used this product an she look 20,years younger than she was. I love the silky smooth feeling of my skin with all of the Olay products. They also have such great smells, very soft also!
Princess N.
New York
This lotion is very nice to use. It's very moisturizing and doesn't leave your hand sticky. I purchased it at my local Walmart and it was highly effective. It's very gentle on my skin and I would definitely buy it again
Rabeea K.
Houston
I bought this lotion from Walmart around 2 years ago and I'm still using. It smells so good and its really good specially in the summer because it soaks up all the greasiness but you will still be feeling moisturized.
Savannah C.
Amelia, OH
Smells good and works great after shaving. You get a decent sized bottle for a good price. I had a coupon and got mine at Target on sale! It does leave your skin feeling soothed and refreshed. Effective.
Wilmarie M.
Guaynabo
This lotion is amazing. It gives your skin a smooth and soft look, It also smell good. It a really good lotion for your skin. It also gentle on your skin, the lotion is great and affordable. It gives the skin the hidratación it need.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion I don't know if it's because I love cucumber or the feel of the smooth texture it's simply soothing and moisturizing I highly recommend it to anyone! My top five favorite lotions!!!!!