Olay Soothing Cucumber Body Lotion uploaded by Angie G.Olay Soothing Cucumber Body Lotion uploaded by Emily M.

BY OLAY

Infused with Avocado Oil. Indulge your skin with soothing fragrance and lather. Hydrates to soothe and soften skin. Indulge your skin in soothing fragrance Discover the entire Olay® Soothing Cucumber Body Collection infused with avocado oil hydrates to soothe and soften dry skin. see more...

Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
This is my favorite lotion! I absolutely love the way it smells. I got this as a Christmas present but I'll definitely get more
Tori D.
Flagstaff, AZ
This product fell a little short for me. While it has a great refreshing scent it does not provide enough hydration. I noticed that almost instantly after applying my skin still felt dry. However this product has a great price point.
Helen C.
Fort Worth
This lotion is perfect for my skin. I apply it on my arms and legs at night before I go to bed and in the morning I can feel that my skin is smoother. I love it! I’ve been using this for years! Awesome product!
Billie N.
WESTLAND, MI
It leaves you feeling soft and luscious, no sticky tacky feeling is left behind. Cucumber is always the best scent and this doesn't have that weird artificial cucumber smell it smells amazing, fresh and delicious!
Rabeea K.
Houston
I bought this lotion from Walmart around 2 years ago and I'm still using. It smells so good and its really good specially in the summer because it soaks up all the greasiness but you will still be feeling moisturized.
Emily M.
Pottstown, PA
My favorite lotion to keep in my desk drawer. the other ladies at work went out and bought some. constantly being asked by other women to borrow my lotion. my whole office loves the feel and the light scent
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Well worth the cost! This works wonderfully on your skin! The smell is also not over-bearing and there is no oily after-feel. Smooths out your skin unbelievably!
Katie L.
Stow, OH
I love this product. It is great at keeping my skin smooth, soft, and moisturized! I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin like me.
Monica C.
Mira Loma, CA
Such a great lotion! It has the subtle, cool scent of cucumber. I really like how easily it goes on without being too watery or sticky
Brooke W.
One of my favorite lotions! Has a very light and refreshing sent! I have excema prone skin and doesn't irritate my skin at all!