BeautySkinBath & BodyOlay
Soothing | Body Wash | Vitamin B3 Complex and Oat Extract | Eczema Prone Skin

Eczema-prone skin will appreciate the TLC that comes in every bottle of Olay Soothing Body Wash. Its rich and creamy lather infuses sensitive eczema-prone skin with ingredients that leave it feeling hydrated and healthy looking. Specially crafted with Oat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Soothing | Body Wash | Vitamin B3 Complex and Oat Extract | Eczema Prone Skin!
Brandi  H.
Batavia, NY
I received the Olay Body Wash Fearless Artist Series Vitamin C with Olay Body Wash Fearless Artist Series Vitamin C to test and review from TopBoxCircle. It keeps your skin feeling soft and young looking, while smelling incredibly good. After this large bottle is gone, I will definitely get another one. I will also recommend it to family and friends. 🧽 🧼 🚿
Mark F.
Azusa, CA
Purchased at: Target
Skin loved this body wash!! It’s non scented and actually gives a good lather and foams up nicely while not disturbing the skin barrier. Keeps my skin feeling clean and soft after my shower. My skin did not flare up or itch. Definitely my new go to body wash.
Kim G.
Henderson
Purchased at: Target
I have tried every available drugstore oatmeal body wash to help with eczema to no avail. Reluctantly I tried this. OMG! While not 100% relieved of the eczema itch it’s nowhere near as bad as it was. Tolerable is probably a better way to describe how I feel. After several days of use I noticed dry skin flakes didn’t cover the inside of my clothes either. It hasn’t really helped the large discolored dry patches beyond lessening the associated itch & flakes. If you have mild eczema this is definitely worth a try.

Looking for your answer?