Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover Duo Fine To Medium Hair

Ditch The Razors, Waxes And Depilatories And The Irritation That Goes With Them. Theres A Better Way To Get Rid Of Unwanted Facial Hair In Two Simple Steps. Olay's Gentle Duo Is Designed To Work Together To Leave Your Skin Beautifully Soft, Smooth And Visibly Hair-free In Just 8 Minutes. Start With Olay Skin Guarding Balm To Condition Your Skin. Then, Apply Olay Facial Hair Removal Cream To Remove Unwanted Fine To Medium Facial Hair, For Up To 3 Months Of Visibly Hair-free Skin. It's Your Secret To Smooth, Visibly Hair-free Skin.
This Facial Hair Remover Kit Contains A Skin Guarding Balm And Hair Removal Cream, 2-steps For Gentle Removal Of Medium To Coarse Facial Hair From The Upper Lip, Chin, Cheek And Jaw Areas
Leaves Your Skin Beautifully Soft, Smooth And Visibly Hair-free
Easy-to-use, Two-step Facial Hair Removal System Transforms Your Skin In Just 8 Minutes

[U'skin Guarding Balm\nsucrose Polycottonseedate', U'brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer', U'ozokerite', U"Beeswax/Cire D'abeille", U'propylparaben', U'ethylene Brassylate', U'tocopherol', U'propyl Gallate', U'tocopheryl Acetate\nhair Removal Cream\nwater/Eau', U'mineral Oil/Huile Min\xe9rale', U'cetearyl Alcohol', U'calcium Thioglycolate Hydroxide', U'calcium Hydroxide', U'ceteareth-20', U'sodium Hydroxide', U'fragrance/Parfum', U'chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract', U'aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice']

This product works in oil skin?
Any one experience any irritation or redness from this product? Been looking for something that won't be harsh on super sensitive skin. Truth be told I'm scared to just say screw it and buy it so I figured id try asking on here first to see if anyone has ever used it and what they're experience was like.
Wondering if this is any good i have very blonde like peach fuz but it drives me crazy does this product eliminate hair or bleach it??
Start your review of Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover Duo Fine To Medium Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Buen producto no me puedo quejar, es bueno pero un poco caro a mi parecer, pero es bueno.
San Jose, CA
I've used this for like a few months now and I love it , it's easy and you won't be fuzzy
teloloapan
Pues si me gusta, lo remueve muy bien y aparte deja la piel suave y sin enrojecimiento
Stretch Marks, Dryness
Me deja la piel muy hidratada y me encanta su olor y es muy suave me hidratada la piel
S San Fran, CA
This worked just ok. I liked the smell and feel but it didn’t last as long as I’d hope.
Cellulite, Dryness
The smell is not as strong as some of the other brands. The skin is always super soft.
Waltham, MA
This work beautifully on my upper lip. It didn’t burn or leave much redness whatsoever.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Toronto
Play is great for sensitive skin. Especially for facial hair. This product is nice....
Cellulite, Sagging
Riverside
I don’t like this product hair comes more think. Very expensive too. I’ll not buy it
Eczema
Ho ho oh oh vivid ph ph ohvpu up ohcoyvypcoh oh you oh y ph h cycg could txuse you cy
Cellulite, Dryness, Sagging
Ask a question to the Influenster community...