Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesOlay
Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover Duo Fine To Medium Hair

Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover Duo Fine To Medium Hair

Ditch The Razors, Waxes And Depilatories And The Irritation That Goes With Them. Theres A Better Way To Get Rid Of Unwanted Facial Hair In Two Simple Steps. Olay's Gentle Duo Is Designed To Work Together To Leave Your Skin Beautifully Soft, Smooth And Visibly Hair-free In Just 8 Minutes. Start With Olay Skin Guarding Balm To Condition Your Skin. Then, Apply Olay Facial Hair Removal Cream To Remove Unwanted Fine To Medium Facial Hair, For Up To 3 Months Of Visibly Hair-free Skin. It's Your Secret To Smooth, Visibly Hair-free Skin.
This Facial Hair Remover Kit Contains A Skin Guarding Balm And Hair Removal Cream, 2-steps For Gentle Removal Of Medium To Coarse Facial Hair From The Upper Lip, Chin, Cheek And Jaw Areas
Leaves Your Skin Beautifully Soft, Smooth And Visibly Hair-free
Easy-to-use, Two-step Facial Hair Removal System Transforms Your Skin In Just 8 Minutes

[U'skin Guarding Balm\nsucrose Polycottonseedate', U'brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer', U'ozokerite', U"Beeswax/Cire D'abeille", U'propylparaben', U'ethylene Brassylate', U'tocopherol', U'propyl Gallate', U'tocopheryl Acetate\nhair Removal Cream\nwater/Eau', U'mineral Oil/Huile Min\xe9rale', U'cetearyl Alcohol', U'calcium Thioglycolate Hydroxide', U'calcium Hydroxide', U'ceteareth-20', U'sodium Hydroxide', U'fragrance/Parfum', U'chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract', U'aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice']

Has anyone ever used this product for removing facial peach fuzz?
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨?
Start your review of Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover Duo Fine To Medium Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Porche M.
Ayden, NC
I love this product it removes hair quick fast and easy. It doesn't leave behind a stinking smell like nair
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works amazingly, gets rid of all the hair without burning or irritating your skin. If only it was a little cheaper.
Alessandra L.
San Benito, TX
Me encanta esta crema es muy especial encerio es exactamente para nosotras las mujer que somos mas delicadas para la piel
Tara S.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover Duo Fine To Medium Hair uploaded by Tara S.
Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover Duo Fine To Medium Hair is hands down the best brand of hair Removal I've ever used at home. I love everything by Olay. My skin stays feeling nourished and protected against every day toxins. Highly recommend.
Tiffany McNary R.
Owensboro, KY
This is definitely my go to for the removal of hair above my lips. My Mom introduced this product to me and I've used it ever since. It totally removes the hair. Its not as painful as waxing and last longer than shaving! I love it!
Star S.
Longview, WA
I was told to buy this and try it I have yet to try it I assume it will work wonderfully all Olay products
Kierra M.
Carnegie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I need to repurchase this because it was a good too for upper lip hair removal!! it only takes 15 min. after you use the cream (step 2) then take a wet rag, wipe it off and bom! gone! What’s great is I only had to use it max about twice a month! highly recommend! not to mention it’s affordable
Yolanda S.
Waco
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,147 reviews
I LOVE OLAY THE BEST PRODUCT MY GRANDMOTHER USE THIS PRODUCT SHE LOVE THE WAY IT MADE HER SKIN FEEL AND LOOK AMAZING THEN SHE PAST IT DOWN TO ALL HER DAUGHTER'S THEN TO US HER GRANDDAUGHTERS AND WE PAST IT DOWN LOVE LOVE USING OLAY I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lo tengo y es buenisima esta crema removedora de vello fácil la utilizo en bozo, cejas y mejillas!!!
Bebe K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Pretty pricey . There are many other afforable hair removers like this one that work the same or if not it works even better than this... Even tho Im a big olay fan I just feel like it wasnt all that great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica S.