Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover Duo Fine To Medium Hair uploaded by VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover Duo Fine To Medium Hair uploaded by Sheridan W.

BY OLAY #3 in Hair Removal Creams

Ditch The Razors, Waxes And Depilatories And The Irritation That Goes With Them. Theres A Better Way To Get Rid Of Unwanted Facial Hair In Two Simple Steps. Olay's Gentle Duo Is Designed To Work Together To Leave Your Skin Beautifully Soft, Smooth And Visibly Hair-free In Just 8 Minutes. Start With Olay Skin Guarding Balm To Condition Your Skin. Then, Apply Olay Facial Hair Removal Cream To Remove Unwanted Fine To Medium Facial Hair, For Up To 3 Months Of Visibly Hair-free Skin. It's Your Secret To Smooth, Visibly Hair-free Skin.
This Facial Hair Remover Kit Contains A Skin Guarding Balm And Hair Removal Cream, 2-steps For Gentle Removal Of Medium To Coarse Facial Hair From The Upper Lip, Chin, Cheek And Jaw Areas
Leaves Your Skin Beautifully Soft, Smooth And Visibly Hair-free
Easy-to-use, Two-step Facial Hair Removal System Transforms Your Skin In Just 8 Minutes

[U'skin Guarding Balm\nsucrose Polycottonseedate', U'brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer', U'ozokerite', U"Beeswax/Cire D'abeille", U'propylparaben', U'ethylene Brassylate', U'tocopherol', U'propyl Gallate', U'tocopheryl Acetate\nhair Removal Cream\nwater/Eau', U'mineral Oil/Huile Min\xe9rale', U'cetearyl Alcohol', U'calcium Thioglycolate Hydroxide', U'calcium Hydroxide', U'ceteareth-20', U'sodium Hydroxide', U'fragrance/Parfum', U'chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract', U'aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice']

Jacqueline C.
I swear by these when it comes to hair on my face other than my eyebrows (those need special treatment). This is the greatest and cheapest (over time) hair removal system for facial hair. It’s so gentle and thigh it smells a little bit, go take a sniff of Nair before you use this, and the Olay is pretty heavenly. I buy for medium coarse hair and leave on for 5 minutes and it does the trick! No need for painful waxing or threading on my sensitive lips. Best part, no breakouts on the treated areas. Nothing worse than any kind of pimple from hair removers on your lip!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great at removing facial hair.  It is easy to use and apply. It is painless. The smell is not as bad as Nair. I think that it is effective. It is kind of expensive however, it does work. I recommend it to anyone who needs a facial hair remover.
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
Yes! Olay really hit the mark with this facial hair removal cream duo. I have fine hair above my lip and anytime I’ve used Olay it removes that hair with ease. I would recommend it for people with fine hair.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As much as I love Olay and I thought that this product might just work without me breaking out because of my sensitive skin I gave it a whirl and again unfortunately I cannot use anything like this however I'm sure it works great for everyone else that doesn't have sensitive skin issues.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE OLAY THE BEST PRODUCT MY GRANDMOTHER USE THIS PRODUCT SHE LOVE THE WAY IT MADE HER SKIN FEEL AND LOOK AMAZING THEN SHE PAST IT DOWN TO ALL HER DAUGHTER'S THEN TO US HER GRANDDAUGHTERS AND WE PAST IT DOWN LOVE LOVE USING OLAY I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT
Hannah E.
Boone , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only hair removal cream I️ have tried so I️ can’t compare it to others. It worked decently well for me. I️ hate the way it smells, it’s a cross between hair dye and boiled eggs, you can imagine it’s terrible. But it gets the job done and hasn’t ever broken my skin out or done any damage
Magdalena M.
The smell of the removal lotion is rather strong (think burning rubber or... well, hair!) but if that's not a deal breaker for you, this product lasts forever and does exactly as it claims. Just make sure to read the instructions!
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used nair forever but it always irritated my skin. This is way better because it gives you a chap stick like product that you apply before and it won’t irritate skin!
Laura R.
Woburn, MA
This is the only hair removal product I will use. The first step “balm” protects my super sensitive skin from burns. The process only takes 10 minutes. So simple.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this product for a while now, but am not perfectly satisfied and once it runs out I think I will be looking for something new to try. For as much as this costs I would have thought it would be better.

For the most part this product removes unwanted facial hair, but I always seem to have a few that get left behind. Also, it makes my skin feel funny after I use it. Overall I'm just not a huge fan of this.
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
How does this product work? Does it irritate the skin in anyway? Is it effective?
tabetha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love Olay How does this work is it hard to use and how does your skin feel after use
Melissa V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Has anyone with sensitive skin used this and if so how did your skin seem afterwards?
mylica H.
Riverview, FL
I want to try this, but I'm afraid it may cause bumps to my face does it have a strong smell to it ?
Jasmin S.
Portland, OR
I wonder what kind of strip they use?