BY OLAY

Enjoy visibly hair free skin at less than $3 per treatment.* *based on 4 treatments per month

Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Medium to Coarse Hair Kit

Start your review of Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Medium to Coarse Hair Kit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
This is the best hair removal product I've used! My skin is so sensitive and it didn't make it irritated or dry at all! It's very affordable, I got many uses out of one kit and it's a product I'll definitely be repurchasing
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
These are great to get that freshly exfoliate, moisturized, and plumped younger looking skin without having to go to the spa or salon and just doing it at hjome I highly recommend trying it
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Did not do a great job with hair removal to me. The product was a little pricey to me. First time user and will not use again. Recommend others to try this product but it did not work for me.
Escarlet P.
This product is what I was looking for. My skin is very sensitive and even professional facials for hair removal can cause break outs. And takes several days for my skin to clear.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is the only facial removal cream I like. It has a scent but not overwhelming. It removes the hair. Doesn’t irritate my skin. Best drugstore removal on the market.
Jazmin H.
San Ysidro

This cream works me pretty well. My beautiful facial is quite thick and previously no cream could remove my beauty however this cream has achieved 95% and best of all is that I have not suffered any discomfort in my skin. The consistency that handles is very adaptable to the skin at the time of being applicable as it is very easy to remove it only we apply, wait a few minutes and remove with warm water, I use it once a week since it slows the growth of my beautiful . It has an affordable cost for our purchase also the packaging where they pour the product in my opinion is suitable since we can take it with us in the pocket discreetly
Kelsey T.
Glasgow, KY
The only reason this product doesn’t get five stars is because of the smell. It’s not extremely bad but it’s just got that general hair removal cream smell. But with that being said it does remove my hair very gently and efficiently. I like to use this when I️m not waxing. I just spread the cream over my upper lip and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. I wipe off and the hair is gone. Love this product
Dalther R.
I love this product because it is able to remove facial hair from my clients, I love preparing the skin before ... Smell so nice! Es agradable su sensación en la piel, deja un acabado terso y no irrita.. Su precio es accesible en algunas tiendas de miami.. Su tamaño es espectacular, no ocupa espacio en mi maleta de maquillaje. Me gusta utilizarlo y recomendarlo a mis clientas cada vez que las maquillo.. Recomendado!
Cindy M.
I really do not use it, but my mom uses it and she loves it ... It's very good and effective, it does not irritate her skin, which is great because she has a little sensibe skin. It doesn't smell very strong... It is a very good product, olay it's the best!!
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
I love all of Olays products. This one is on the top of my list, it's super gentle. Doesn't irritate your skin and gets the job done! Plus the smell isn't horrific like most hair removers are. This one is a must.
Rebecca G.
Oakdale, LA
How effective is this? I have a horrible unwanted hair problem on me face and chin. Its extremely embarassing for a 20 year old. Anything better?
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
Does this product actually work? ive tried many hair remover creams and nothing has seemed to work.
Dawn K.
Topeka, KS
How does sensitive skin react to this product?
Jennifer D.
Baytown, TX
Does this have an after burn. after I use another product it starts burning like 5 min after I use it
Sofia B.
West Harwich, MA
Has this product been discontinued? I cannot find it online or in stores and I can't find any mention of it being discontinued