Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit uploaded by Sheridan W.Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit uploaded by VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.

BY OLAY #6 in Hair Removal Creams

Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo works together to gently remove fine to medium facial hair from the upper lip, chin, cheek and jaw areas in two easy steps. This duo works together to gently remove facial hair for skin that s beautifully soft, smooth and visibly hair-free. Up to 12 Uses Fine to Medium Hair. Skin Guarding Balm. Hair Removal Cream Works together to gently remove facial hair for skin that is beautifully soft, smooth & visibly hair-free. Skin Guarding Balm: Net Wt 1.9g Hair Removal Cream: Net Wt 1.9g. see more...

• Como les va con este producto? depila bien el bigotico? yo quisie...1 Answers
  • Does this work? Especially on light coarse hair? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this product work? Does it irritate the skin in anyway? ...4 Answers
brigitte m.
I don't put a lot of faith in beauty products (if only there was a facelift in a jar!) but I've been hoping for an effective way to remove facial hair that would not require paying for laser treatments. I tried this product on my upper lip about two weeks ago and was delighted with the results.

You begin by applying a protective balm to the area to be treated and massaging it in for 20 seconds. Honestly, the balm feels like Vaseline. You apply a thick layer of the hair remover over that. The instructions said to leave it on for 6 to 8 minutes, or no more than 10 minutes for coarser hair. I left it on the full 10 minutes just to see how it would affect my skin. About 9 minutes in, I started to feel a slight burning sensation. When I wiped it off with a cotton puff, presto -- the hair was gone. My skin was completely smooth. It continued to tingle when touched for about 20 minutes after that but there was no redness or irritation. I put on makeup and went to work about 30 minutes after completing the hair removal process.

Two weeks after using this product, the hair is just barely starting to grow back, so I don't know yet how often I'll need to use it. Results may not be this good for everyone, but, for me, the Olay hair remover absolutely worked.
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
So long story short like most of us girls I have that bit of peach fuzz on my upper lip and I not exactly the biggest fan of waxing, (since it causes wrinkles in the long run). I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit! I saw an ad for it in a Cosmo magazine and decided to give it a try, and let me tell you it's perfect! It comes with a protecting balm (almost like Chapstick) that you apply first to keep your skin safe and not irritate it. And then the creme formula comes in a nice little handheld tube that almost goes on like a tube of lip gloss would. I've given up waxing completely for this kit and I couldn't be happier.
Hatrmy Y.
DORAL FL, FL
When I saw this, I was excited to try. I don't mind waxing my brows, but just didn't want to wax my lips. This is a two process kit - start off by applying the balm to the area you want to depilate. Then apply the cream, wait the required time, then remove with a soft cloth or paper towel. Works perfectly. If you are familiar with Nair or Neet, this doesn't have the obnoxious scent. Very happy with this! This is for facial hair BELOW the eyebrows. If you want a great brow wax kit for at-home waxing, Sally Hansen has kits that work great for brows.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Comments about Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo:

Personally, I really think that the advertising on the package is misleading. I thought you could use this product all over your face; however it is only made to used on the upper lip. For what it is supposed to do, plus the price, I was not pleased. I would really recommend buying the Minerals of Eden dual kit, it's for all the face area plus it exfoliates the skin and the result are really amazing. the price is a bit higher though... but it worth it!!

Heidi W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I decided to check this product out when it was new. I have more upper lip hair than I'd like and I've always been afraid to have it waxed at a salon. I like this product, but I am always trying to decide how long to keep it on. Too long, and my skin gets burned a little (nothing major). Too short and it won't take off all the hair. I do like the 2-step process, as I feel like at least my skin is protected a little from the harsh chemicals.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
After using this product, i was quite pleased with the effects. The hair on my upper lip were actually gone. I was very happy that the product did not irritate my skin in anyway, i was able to apply, let it set for a bit and wash off very easily. After my first use i continued using it once a week and it worked really good. I have no complaints about this product thus far and will continue to use. I do recommend.
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
I use the one for course hair and I think it works great! I've tried other products and they just don't get close enough that I found I was trying to use them every day. This one I use at most once a week and can go longer even. I have sensitive skin and this has never irritated my skin. Just use the protecting balm as directed. This by far is the best product for me and worth the cost. One kit lasts awhile.
Francismar A.
Miami
Yeeeees, best that removing hair from your face, this part of the body are sensitive that we must be so outstanding, since any product can hurt us, irritate us the skin, I am with this product, I did well the first two days of having it applied, already then I came a rash on the skin, acne type, in my case not want you to use more , but I think that is by the condition of my skin, which is very sensitive, :(
Rachel W.
Columbia, mo
I love this stuff so much. I had always used bleach for the longest time, but I read about this product on a forum for sensitive skin. I tried it for the first time a few years ago, and I can't imagine using anything else now. The balm you put on before the actual cream helps protect the area, and the hair comes off so easily. It's perfect for sensitive skin.
A M.
I bought this when it first came out, but I prefer waxing which removes the entire hair. This product really removes hair to the base but what I do not like is that when I look closely I can see the hair on the follicle. It works well if you like easy to use hair removal without the pain of wax, but you will still see the hair in the follicle.
Vasny M.
How does this product work? Does it irritate the skin in anyway? Is it effective?
tabetha T.
I love Olay How does this work is it hard to use and how does your skin feel after use
Melissa V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Has anyone with sensitive skin used this and if so how did your skin seem afterwards?
Kathy M.
Does it work with sensitive skin?
mylica H.
Riverview, FL
I want to try this, but I'm afraid it may cause bumps to my face does it have a strong smell to it ?