Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo uploaded by Kelly B.

BY OLAY

Save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p&g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www.pgbestinbeauty.com for details.

Sarah M.
My dermatologist recommended this product to remove the little prickly hairs I get along my jaw line. The results were pretty disappointing. It removed some of the hairs, but the most annoying coarse ones are still there. I was afraid to leave it on for more than the maximum recommended time of 10 minutes (maybe that would have done the trick), but the cream started to burn and cause a little redness. I won't be buying again after I finish the box, especially since I spent around $30 on it.
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
I bought this product when I was entering high school, and it did exactly what I wanted it to! It removes any unwanted facial hair, and doesn't require any painful peeling off. They give you a small balm stick that you are supposed to apply before the cream in order to avoid irritation. However, sometimes my skin would become irritated anyways, which was kind of annoying. In the end though, it removes hair within 5 minutes, and is perfect for getting rid of peach fuzz above the lip.
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
Excellent product. Is super easy to use, just apply the skin guarding balm. This is to protect the skin and avoid burns. Then apply the hair removal cream and wait 8 minutes no more or less.
Melissa D.
Let me start by saying I got mine on clearance at Walgreens for $6. After using it I would definitely pay full price! It was very gentle, did not irritate my skin at all! It completely removed all hair from my upper lip! I will never go back to wax strips!
Theresa M.
S Chesterfld, VA
I was skeptical, but after many years I finally decided to try this. I am so glad I did. It is easy to use and did not irritate my skin. It also doesn't take a lot of time to get your results. My only regret is not trying this sooner. A must have for me.
Leslie H.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product. It is so much more affordable and comfortable than waxing. It doesn't leave any skin redness or irritation - and I usually have very sensitive skin. I use it about once every 3-4 weeks and the hair on my upper lip and chin seem to grow in finer each time.
Nancy A.
Mokena, IL
My mom uses this every night and she's gone through 5 bottles of this stuff. I have noticed that it has brightened up her face and gave her that healthy young glow.
Tabitha E.
I always waxed, but I still get embarrassed by asking for a wax and the tell-tale red marks on my face after. I can use this at home, and get great results. It smells a bit like nair, but it is much more gentle on the skin.
Kelly B.
Dearing, GA
This is my favorite facial hair remover! Painless and pretty affordable! It's so easy to use and leaves you with perfect results!
Connie S.
I use the pink one and I've been using it for 10 years and I live this face lotion I can't use anything else .
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
How well does this product work?