BY OLAY #92 in Face Scrubs

Conditioning Beta-Hydroxy Formula with Microbeads. Deep cleans, gently exfoliates to rejuvenate, leaving skin radiant & noticeably smooth.   Dermatologist Tested. Oil-Free.

Natalie N.
Escondido
This is an  astonishing product I love it! Besides the other products I use for my face this one makes my skin so much softer than it already is! It totally met my expectations and this was my first time using it! I would definitely buy it again for sure!
Olivia R.
I thoroughly enjoy this smoothing Cream from Olay. I love how inexpensive this product is and how I can find it in Target. I enjoy how easy it is to apply. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a new smoothing Cream
Kelsea G.
Kenhorst
Decent price for an olay product. Decent size also. Walmart seems to be a big distributor of play products. The bottle was appealing. This is my first time using this product, it was a nice smooth application. none greasy, applied very evenly.
Jessica H.
Centerton , AR
This product is sold at Walmart at a total reasonable price! This makes it my preferred product to use for any wrinkle needs. Keeps my face oil free and soft. cleaning away all the oils off my face leaving a beautiful glow! Would highly recommend to anyone.
I like the feeling that a face scrub gives me while I wash This worked ok. Didn't feel like my face was cleansed enough after using this, was lacking that fresh sense you get on your skin after a good wash. My skin can be typically oily and this really did not help with that. I turned to Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub and I love that, works great.
Jordan G.
It left my skin very smooth. It also took all the dead skin off my face. Bought mine from CVS. It was very Factive and I also like the fact that it took off all the dead skin. It was very gentle on my skin.
Ava G.
Elkhorn, WI
This scrub was very moisturizing, and left my skin very smooth. This product lasts a while if you use the scrub about twice a week. The price is worth the product.
Krystal W.
This product left my skin feeling very smooth. But if used too often causes face to become oily and unmanaged. Can't say I completely recommend this product.
Kaitlyn R.
This is a nice product but has a strange smell The product does work as it says and smooths out skin perfectly. This is an overall bang for your buck.
Tabitha G.
Bloomington , IL
Seemed to clean my face well. If I used it too many times in a week though, it dried my face out. My skin did feel very smooth.