BY OLAY

Detoxify and Restore for Ageless Skin with Olay Advanced Anti-Aging Skin Care Duo Pack. Cleanse and Exfoliate with Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Cleanser and Moisturize with Award-Winning Regenerist Micro Sculpting Face Cream for Energized, Younger-Looking Skin.

Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany J.
Cabot
I found this product to be a bit pricy and didn't yield the results I was craving.  The product smells and feels amazing but doesn't seem to do what it promises.  Though gentle I feel this is more just a daily moisturizer than an anti again serum.  I'd probably not recommend to my friends as they like the higher end products
Avery J.
Independence
I have not used this before but I do know someone that does and they love it. The packaging and all. She has always used this multiple times. It great value also very affordable. Over all it's a great brand.
Jennifer D.
Claremore, OK
I have been using Olay products for years. This has been by far my favorite product of theirs. Packageing is cute. This product is gentle on the skin. I would deffinitely be purchasing this product again.
Renee W.
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Duo works great! I purchased this product on sale and have been hooked ever since! It is packaged very nicely and would make a good gift. I bought this at Walmart at a reasonable price.  I would and have recommend this to my friends.  A+++ product!
Michelle M.
This is an awesome product, I love Olay, i think it's a great company, and I was definitely blown away by this product. It is a little pricey but it has worked great and definitely worth the money. I would recommend this product and you will not be disappointed!
Amber H.
Yuma, AZ
I have used Olay regenerist for only a short time now but my face feels amazing. After only 2 weeks I can see an obvious difference in my skin. Tiny laugh lines around my eyes are fading away. Love, love, love this product so far.
Dawn-Thomas F.
This produce is refreshing and a return to buy produce. First time buying but as i said buying again. Walmart is where i got this. The packaging is to die for.
Leti B.
Really worth it, worked like a charm and really good price. Not pricey at all for such a good product. Packaging was alright and it was over expectations.
heather s.
Baltimore, MD
Not just another anti aging cream. A product that works and makes you feel years younger all over again. Also leaves your skin feeling good and healthy.
Marie W.
I trust Oil of Olay, as I've been using it for 30 years. I've tried other brands and never like the results. Olay will always be my brand of skin care