BY OLAY

Detoxify and Restore for Ageless Skin with Olay Advanced Anti-Aging Skin Care Duo Pack. Cleanse and Exfoliate with Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Cleanser and Moisturize with Award-Winning Regenerist Micro Sculpting Face Cream for Energized, Younger-Looking Skin.

ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
This is a good product. I think it was definitely full of all the wonderful things my skin needed. I cannot complain about anything that the product claimed because it did a good job. My only complaint was how it made my skin feel, it was a tad greasy and for me that is a no no.
Chelsea S.
Metairie, LA
This product did not work on my skin too well but I do believe that it would work wonders on other people's skin types my skin is extremely dry at times but then extremely oily at times. So I guess the mixture of the both do not work well with this product
April N.
Salyersville, KY
It felt nice but my skin dried out very quickly. I have to moisturize 3 times a day to fix the damage it caused. After that i did not use it again because i disliked the effects so much. It was affordable though so for someone who does not get the effects i did it would be really good for them.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love this only skin care advanced antiaging skincare dual pack is absolutely amazing and my skin it feels nice and soft and smells great I am very happy with this product it is a very affordable I do you have into recommend you try this product is very well worth every penny that you spend on it
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love this product! I use it daily to fight skin aging and fine lines and wrinkles. It works really well and makes my face feel rejuvenated and younger. It also makes my face feel very clean and soft.
Jess M.
Jonesboro
Love it! Makes you soon so soft and smooth it goes hours feeling so smooth and refreshing!Olay is a guarantee use product from .I will always continue to use Olay because of the product my skin is not dry anymore !
Maria Laura B.
North Miami, FL
I love most of the Olay Regenerist products. This scrub seems to work ok but you need to use in addition to cleansers as well. Makes my skin a little oily but other than that it’s great.
Luis S.
This was my first try at antiaging products. I like this one and feel that it did improve my face but am not crazy about the fragrance .but I understand I am not the target consumer.
Courtney B.
Paulina, LA
It’s so good. It has helped with dryness and dullness under my eyes. I continue to use it to see if I’ll see more improvement. So far, it’s been great. Wish it were a little cheaper for being an over the counter brand.
Carol S.
Best skincare products ever! I love the scent and how it doesn’t irritate my skin! Also it is very affordable and just part of my daily skincare routine! I highly recommend this brand always to my friends and family!

Walmart