Olay Simply Relax Lavender Sugar Body Wash uploaded by megan s.

BY OLAY

• Love this product I just finished it grate product I'm bu...1 Answers
Olay Simply Relax Lavender Sugar Body Wash
  • "Amazing it smells great it super moisturizing feels like if i was putting l;option on leave my body so soft worth your money" in 5 reviews
  • "I have super dry skin so I have to use a product that does not leave my skin dry even when it is wet! This makes me feel like a soft sultry lady in and out of the shower. Not expensive and when your the only girl in your home, you need to feel sexy every once in awhile!!" in 3 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this body wash! It smells so good, and I love using this in the bath because the lavender scent is so relaxing! In addition, this body wash is so exfoliating, and really leaves my skin feeling clean and renewed. Also, gentle on sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Lavonda M.
It's a wonderful body wash along with a scrub leaves your skin feeling super soft and smooth with a wonderful scent.. for mine from the dollar store and lasts a while. Yeah I'll probably buy again sometime
megan s.
Kinder, LA
My favorite! My favorite! My favorite! Not only do I love the scent of lavender but I only use Olay body wash. They always have different new scents and all there products do wonders for my skin. I feel so fresh and clean everytime I shower with Olay products. I'm currently using the cooling white strawberry and mint.
Shanice C.
I absolutely LOVE this body wash. Firstly, the packaging is quite attractive and draws the eyes. Second, the wash smells great. It's a light lavender smell and is soft on the skin and leaves me feeling clean. I like it so much that I buy the product in bulk now and like to use it in my baths with epsom salt when I've had a stressful day or just want to zen out.
Kelly O.
Leechburg, PA
Nicole B.
This product makes me feel squeaky clean. The smell is so relaxing. I find no need for lotion after my bath when I have used this product. I like to use it as a bubble bath as well. I use this product when I take my bath at night so I can smell good as I fall asleep.
Jennifer H.
This might be my favorite body wash ever! It's thick, moisturizing and it didn't give my sensitive skin any problems at all. I use it every time I shower and I even caught my husband using it. He has a soft scent to it so it doesn't over power my perfume I use. I would recommend this soap.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
My ABSOLUTE favorite body wash!! It exfoliates my skin and makes it super soft and feeling so healthy and fresh! The Lavender is so calming and smells amazing! I love love love the Olay brand and this body wash is wonderful! Definitley a must try!
Shelly S.
I must have this product, i will sware by it , at first i was hesitant about purchasing this because its a lil pricey but then again you get a lot for your money , the smell is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling so good ... I'm so glad i traded in my bar of soap for liquid soap .
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
This is my go-to body wash. I have extremely dry skin, and cannot use Dove body washes as it dries me out even more. I am in love with Olay Quench. The light scent is heavenly; my fiance loves to smell my skin after my showers, and it leaves me feeling relaxed and well hydrated.
Jackie A.
Hughson , CA
This is a wonderful product I got it as a gift and it leaves your skin really soft unlike other brands that they leave your skin dry. the scent is wonderful, it stays on all day. I have bought it at Walmart and it totally recommended if you want to have a long lasting scent
Adriana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product I just finished it grate product I'm buying more .