Olay Simply Refresh Rainforest Flower Body Wash

2x more lather at an amazing price* (*Vs. the leading female body wash) Awaken your senses with a simply incredible cleanse Rejuvenating rainforest-flower scent Simply Olay Simply Refresh Cleansing Body Wash

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Simply Refresh Rainforest Flower Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...gentle on my skin not very pricey and doesn't leave my skin all oily or flakyin reviews
“...leave a sticky residue on your body like other body washes do! It is very moisturizing and not drying like other body washes! ” in reviews
I love okay body washes and they're great when paired with the inshower lotion!! I just love them my skin always becomes so smooth!! I think my skin can tell when I stop using it!!!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olay body washes are another favorite of mine. the different kinds, the different scents make it hard to choose. they leave you clean and soft and are from olay so you know they are quality.
I believe I bought this product because I had a coupon for it so I wanted to try it out . The formula was good and it lathered very well and felt refreshing on the skin. Scent was good.
This body wash smells so good. It cleans great and makes me feel fresh as a daisy. I use it all the time for everything. It's very gentle and doesn't make me break out as some do. I bought this at WalMart. I would recommend this highly!
Medina, OH
I love the olay moisture body wash but this just makes my skin itch and feel irritated when i use it on a loofa so i just use it as bubble bath so i don't waste it
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the light and airy body wash! The scent is amazing and the price is decent. About 2.98 a bottle it is comparable to other washes. I would repurchase again.
Littleton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the small of this body wash! Although it doesn't have that same thick creamy texture as some of the other olay body washes, this one isn't lacking at all.
Houston , TX
I really like this product not only did it leave me feeling fresh, but also soft and I absolutely liked that about it. I define toy recommend this product
Ithaca, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
You can't go wrong with any sort of Olay body wash. The smell as they describe it is truly refreshing and I find that it keeps me moisturized like Dove.
Standard body wash, leaves skin moisturized. steering scent though. I felt it was a little masculine for my taste, but the boyfriend loves it.

Looking for your answer?