BY OLAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pampers Your Skin for a Lavishing Cleanse Infused with Coconut Milk 2 Abundant Rich Lather The Olay Simply Nurture Coconut Body Wash offers a potent but gentle skin cleansing formula. Providing a rich lather, and it is infused with coconut milk for added rejuvenation, allowing this milk body wash to cleanse skin.

Olay Simply Nurture Coconut Milk Body Wash
  • "This body’s wash is my usual go-to! It keeps my skin nice and soft and is very gentle on my sensitive skin! It has a great smell which lasts a long time. Very pleased with this purchase." in 4 reviews
Jessica C.
Charlestown, NH
This is some of my favorite body wash ever! Makes my skin feels ridiculously soft and leaves behind a soft scent of coconut. It works great in my opinion and doesn’t dry out my skin. Sometimes it’s hard to find. Walmart usually has it. I highly recommend this body wash because it smells amazing and if you love coconut it’s definitely for you. And it’s not crazy expensive.
Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
I love this I love how it smells sooo good I love anything that smells like coconut, I use this all the time when I shower and it makes my skin so smooth and soft and look very moisturized. I love it only thing is I wish they had a bigger size but still love it
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
This is my new favorite body wash. The formula is so thick and rich. It lathers and smells wonderful. I've also noticed that my skin is so soft. I also think that it is gentle enough and very inexpensive for the quality of the product!
Madison E.
I love this body wash! It is so silky soft and smells great! It is one of the more expensive body washes at Walmart, but it's worth it! It's nice and gentle and is great for sensitive skin! I'd definitely recommend this product! :)
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
My favorite body wash scent ever! This always leaves my skin feeling super soft and silky. This brand is a little more pricey than others but it always lasts me for 1-2 months. I've purchased this multiple times and plan to continue
Alison R.
Seymour, TN
I love Olay body wash! It left my skin so fresh, soft, and clean feeling. It was easy on my skin so I use it everyday! It's a great price for a great product. I usually get this at Walmart when I get all my hygiene stuff.
Darrian H.
Huntsville , AL
I have very sensitive skin so I really can't use a lot of body washes and scents. I got a gift set for Olay lavender body wash and it worked really good on my body. I'm not sure if this is the product but I really liked it
Geraldine A.
New Bedford
The smell is amazing. Made me feel like I was on a tropical beach. If you love the smell of coconut you'll love this product. Leaves skin feeling smooth all day. Scent also last awhile.
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
Lauren B.
Ammon, ID
I love this body wash. Such a great scent and it leaves my skin feeling really soft. The price is amazing and I love that you can smell it on my body later on. Great product and I would definitely buy it again!