BY OLAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pampers Your Skin for a Lavishing Cleanse Infused with Coconut Milk 2 Abundant Rich Lather The Olay Simply Nurture Coconut Body Wash offers a potent but gentle skin cleansing formula. Providing a rich lather, and it is infused with coconut milk for added rejuvenation, allowing this milk body wash to cleanse skin.

Olay Simply Nurture Coconut Milk Body Wash
  • "This body’s wash is my usual go-to! It keeps my skin nice and soft and is very gentle on my sensitive skin! It has a great smell which lasts a long time. Very pleased with this purchase." in 4 reviews
Jessica C.
Charlestown, NH
This is some of my favorite body wash ever! Makes my skin feels ridiculously soft and leaves behind a soft scent of coconut. It works great in my opinion and doesn’t dry out my skin. Sometimes it’s hard to find. Walmart usually has it. I highly recommend this body wash because it smells amazing and if you love coconut it’s definitely for you. And it’s not crazy expensive.
Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
I love this I love how it smells sooo good I love anything that smells like coconut, I use this all the time when I shower and it makes my skin so smooth and soft and look very moisturized. I love it only thing is I wish they had a bigger size but still love it
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
I got so tired of looking at my scaly legs that I began looking at products that could help bring some moisture back in an easy way. Olay Body Wash is a good solution. After one week of washing with it I can tell that my skin is looking better. And the body was is pleasant to use. It has a light pleasant smell, the bottle is easy to open, the content pours out easily. The three pack is a pretty economical way to buy this product. The bottle is 23.6 oz and is 10 inches tall. I am attaching a photo of the bottle next to the ruler.

I noticed that the price on the on this product fluctuates. There is a nice online tool that I use to help catch a good price on Amazon, this tool is called "Online Price Alert". This tool will send you an email when the Amazon item price reaches the target price range that you specify. If you search on "online price alert" in Google it will be come up at the top. I find this tool to be very helpful.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love anything that smells like coconut! It makes me feel like I'm on a tropical vacation. I want a body wash that is going to lather up on my loofa really well and this does that. It's not a super expensive body wash but that's what make it great!
Madison E.
I love this body wash! It is so silky soft and smells great! It is one of the more expensive body washes at Walmart, but it's worth it! It's nice and gentle and is great for sensitive skin! I'd definitely recommend this product! :)
Alison R.
Seymour, TN
I love Olay body wash! It left my skin so fresh, soft, and clean feeling. It was easy on my skin so I use it everyday! It's a great price for a great product. I usually get this at Walmart when I get all my hygiene stuff.
Darrian H.
Toney , AL
I have very sensitive skin so I really can't use a lot of body washes and scents. I got a gift set for Olay lavender body wash and it worked really good on my body. I'm not sure if this is the product but I really liked it
Geraldine A.
New Bedford
The smell is amazing. Made me feel like I was on a tropical beach. If you love the smell of coconut you'll love this product. Leaves skin feeling smooth all day. Scent also last awhile.
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
Lauren B.
Ammon, ID
I love this body wash. Such a great scent and it leaves my skin feeling really soft. The price is amazing and I love that you can smell it on my body later on. Great product and I would definitely buy it again!