Olay Simply Nurture Coconut Milk Beauty Bars

Awaken Your Senses with a Simply Incredible Cleanse Nurturing Coconut Scent 2 Rich Lather for Less* Simply Olay Simply Nurture Bar Soap br Simply Olay Bar Soap offers rich lather for less* Rich lather infused with simply incredible scents gives you a deep cleanse every time. If you re looking for skin that s fresh and beautiful at a great value the answer is simple: Simply Olay Bar Soap.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Simply Nurture Coconut Milk Beauty Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love, love, love! This soap. The smell is soft and a little sweet, the classic Olay smell with a little bit of coconut, it is so gentle and it last for a long time, there is always a box in my bathroom. ” in reviews
Belgrade
I enjoyed this product because it gives me a smooth and soft skin. It helps me with my acne problem and embracing my makeup (foundation). I recommend this to every skin tipe even oily because I have oily skin and it only helped me without making extra oils and shine.
Riyadh
Idont like it its. Not working with idont have any thing review for it but ilike the package of the creamno idont meet yes nice not that much but its ok disappointing and badesst thing olay did it idont like itt ever improvement ............... z
Lousy no utilicé nada es un producto que nunca compraría más por su mala calidad ya otros el producto ya había pasado y tenía un olor horrible
Napanee
Smells amazing !!! Ontop of that your left with soft refreshed feeling skin and dont forget the compliments about smelling so dang good
Very hydrating it does make your skin feel soft maybe best to use at night as it doesn't last long through the day.
Amo todos los productos que incluyen algo de coco, y este en especial es riquísimo y muy lindo en la piel.
Parksville, BC
Love this product the coconut milk makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. I would for sure purchase again

Looking for your answer?