BY OLAY

Awaken Your Senses with a Simply Incredible Cleanse Nurturing Coconut Scent 2 Rich Lather for Less* Simply Olay Simply Nurture Bar Soap br Simply Olay Bar Soap offers rich lather for less* Rich lather infused with simply incredible scents gives you a deep cleanse every time. If you re looking for skin that s fresh and beautiful at a great value the answer is simple: Simply Olay Bar Soap.

Olay Simply Nurture Coconut Milk Beauty Bars
  • "Love, love, love! This soap. The smell is soft and a little sweet, the classic Olay smell with a little bit of coconut, it is so gentle and it last for a long time, there is always a box in my bathroom. " in 5 reviews
Olivia P.
Warren, MI
I don't usually use bar soap because it's annoying and I'd rather use liquid. But my grandma got me a package for my birthday so I figured I'd give it a try. It actually smells really good and makes your skin pretty soft. If you like bar soap definitely buy this but otherwise if you're like me and prefer the liquid, definitely stick with liquid body wash.
Shannon S.
Tucson, AZ
I needed a great moisturizing product for sensitive skin. This was perfect it didn't cause any irritation or break outs. It in fact improved the look and health of my families skin. It left it nicely scented and well moisturized. It has mostly natural ingredients and I felt comfortable using it on my sons sensitive skin. Amazing product❤❤❤
Stephanie C.
I absolutely adore the Olay Simply Nurture Beauty Bars!  This is the first actual beauty bar that I have decided to use regularly!    The Coconut Milk is a huge plus, and the scent is great.  It's gentle, yet effective!  Olay is on point with their products!
Donna W.
Beckley, WV
I have used Olay products many times over the years.  They make your skin very soft and hydrated.  The products are very affordable, good value for the money.  I love how my skin feels when I use the beauty bar.  I would recommend to all skin types.  I love the product.
Charli S.
Brooklyn, NY
The Simple Nurture Beauty Bars keep my skin sooooooo soft. The smell is amazing. The packaging is okay, but the product itself over exceeded my expectations. I used this product for the first time and ended up buying more before I was even finished!
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
I like using this product because it also leaves my skin moisturized. It isn't too harsh on my skin and it doesn't have a bad smell to it. It even has a handy package to it. I would buy this product again!
Gloria S.
Cocoa, FL
The only and I mean the only beauty bar I would use! Besides the packaging that is too cute the way this makes your face feel is amazing. Good price at Walmart. Repeat user and will continue using
Shawna C.
I like using products that are more natural as not to disrupt my pH balance. For my sensitive this worked great. I'd recommend you use this constantly to keep your skin soft
damaris a.
These bars are great they leave your skin feeling so soft gives your skin a youthful glow. This product is affordable and who doesn't like affordable beauty items
Isabella K.
Castaic, CA
This soap first off smells AMAZING!! I love the smell! When I washed my body with this soap for the first time, my skin was so silky and smooth! And the scent stayed on my body! It smelled so fresh and feminine! All my friends  now use this with me! We love it!!!!