BY OLAY

Awaken Your Senses with a Simply Incredible Cleanse Awakening Pink Grapefruit Scent 2 Rich Lather for Less* Simply Olay Simply Awake Bar Soap Simply Olay Bar Soap offers rich lather for less* Rich lather infused with simply incredible scents gives you a deep cleanse every time. If you re looking for skin that s fresh and beautiful at a great value the answer is simple: Simply Olay Bar Soap. 4 - 3.1 oz ~ Net Wt 12.4 oz

Olay Simply Awake Pink Grapefruit Beauty Bars
  • "These beauty bars are amazing! The are very solf and gentle on the skin! I definitely recommend this is you want to change or switch out your beauty bar!" in 5 reviews
JUANITA B.
Anniston, AL
This is just a great brand of products that will never get old. I love the fresh smell of this soap. I am a first time but not last time user of this product. It is not harsh on the skin and leaves you refresh. The colors of the packing caught my eye but it doesn't stand out from anything else on the shelf. This is an ageless brand that I would recommend to anyone.
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this product when i was on location. Ummm i don't know if i crazy about it. I prefer a liquid soap better. My husband love it tho. He feels that it clean his skin better than liquid soap and help moist his dry mature skin. I would recommend to at least try once. I myself probably won't buy it again.
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
I absolutely love Olay products! I honestly just start using them over the last two years when my grandma gave me a daily face cream and there I fell in love. I absolutely love the grapefruit smell. I feel like it doesn't leave a film behind and it awakens my senses. I would absolutely buy again!
Jessica M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this bar for cleansing in the morning. It has a wonderful scent the bar makes it easy to use just the right amount without wasting product. I also like that it comes in a four pack so I do not have to remember to buy more too often. Price point is great as well!
Anasasha L.
Oklahoma City
Great maks my skin soft and smell good! I just love this I love the color and the smell of it its not to pricy at at and I have used it over and over. Its deffenatyl a good product and it really does work wonders and I awould recommend it to others.I do love this.
Samantha H.
Ripley
This body wash smells amazing and leaves your skin so smoothe all day long. It is a very gentle soap and i always brag on it when the subject arises. This soap topped my expectations. I use this soap every day.
Lauren G.
Nettleton
This smells really great. And it makes your skin feel really soft. You can get at Walmart and it's really gentle on your skin. I've used it several times before and continue to use it. I would buy it again!
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC
Absolutly love the smell of this. The best part is the smell lasts ALL day but its so fresh it doesnt interfer with other prefumes. The extra moisture it gives my skin is great for my dry, crack psoriasis. Will continue to repurchase!
Melissa V.
Tulsa, OK
I used this serum for a few months and didn't see much of a difference but it is nice. It is gentle on the eye area. I was a first user and would likely not repurchase because I didn't think it was expectacular. Regular drugstore product.  Good but wouldn't continue using
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Love love love the smell and the after results it moisturizes your skin leaving it soft and with a nice after smell lasting all day long really recommend it it's amazing and cost effective 👍 big plus for that

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.