BY OLAY

2x More Lather at an Amazing Price* Awakening Pink Grapefruit Scent 2 Awaken Your Senses with a Simply Incredible Cleanse Simply Olay Simply Awake Cleansing Body Wash Get 2x more lather at an amazing price* with Simply Olay Body Wash! Abundant lather infused with simply incredible scents gives you a deep cleanse every time. If you re looking for skin that s fresh and beautiful at a great value the answer is simple: Simply Olay Body Wash. see more...

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Nettleton
This smells really great. And it makes your skin feel really soft. You can get at Walmart and it's really gentle on your skin. I've used it several times before and continue to use it. I would buy it again!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC
Absolutly love the smell of this. The best part is the smell lasts ALL day but its so fresh it doesnt interfer with other prefumes. The extra moisture it gives my skin is great for my dry, crack psoriasis. Will continue to repurchase!
Julia P.
Julia P.
Otwell, IN
I have used this fave wash for going on 2 years to manage breakouts and as a multi purpose face wash. I love the fresh clean scent and how my fave feels after using this product.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Hardy, AR
This Oil Of Olay body wash made my skin feel just like silk!!!!!! Soooooooo super baby soft!!!!! Very moisturized!!!! I would give it 10 stars if I could!!
Nawieta H.
Nawieta H.
New Orleans, LA
I love the smell of the body wash. I apply it to a towel or shower puff and the soap lathers which is very effective. The body wash wasn't expensive.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Dallas
I love using this at least my skin feeling fresh moisturized does not dry your skin I highly recommend it Olay is the best product I've had
Indira G.
Indira G.
Manchester , NH
I absolutely live by this. First the passion fruit one smells amazing. Leaves you refreshed and clean and you'll smell amazing for hours
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Pollock, LA
Love love love! This keeps my skin soft and silky. It's cheap and amazing. I will continue to use this for as long as I can.
I am a big Olay fan. I am a shopper on a budget but I put my change away to be able to purchase my Olay products especially the body wash and lotions
Cecilia B.
Cecilia B.
Amazing. For luscious great hair. Great smell too totally recommend for people with dry hair. Never used it but i guess its great