BY OLAY

2x More Lather at an Amazing Price* Awakening Pink Grapefruit Scent 2 Awaken Your Senses with a Simply Incredible Cleanse Simply Olay Simply Awake Cleansing Body Wash Get 2x more lather at an amazing price* with Simply Olay Body Wash! Abundant lather infused with simply incredible scents gives you a deep cleanse every time. If you re looking for skin that s fresh and beautiful at a great value the answer is simple: Simply Olay Body Wash. see more...

Alexis W.
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
I absolutely love Olay products! I honestly just start using them over the last two years when my grandma gave me a daily face cream and there I fell in love. I absolutely love the grapefruit smell. I feel like it doesn't leave a film behind and it awakens my senses. I would absolutely buy again!
Lauran B.
Lauran B.
I absolutely love this body wash! I start my days very early and this body wash gives me the extra boost I need to wake up in the morning! For what it does I feel like the price is very reasonable and the results are very effective. I will continue to but this product.
Tess B.
Tess B.
My body is completely dry, no matter how much lotion I use. I went to Walmart and purchased because the smell of the fragrance, smelt so good! Within a few days of use...my body felt so smooth. I highly recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Toni Marie D.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
This product is really good on your skin. There was no allergic reactions nor heavy perfume scents. Okay has been a product that I can use on my sensitive skin over and over gain without worrying about my skin being dry and OT provides really good moisture.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Ripley
This body wash smells amazing and leaves your skin so smoothe all day long. It is a very gentle soap and i always brag on it when the subject arises. This soap topped my expectations. I use this soap every day.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Nettleton
This smells really great. And it makes your skin feel really soft. You can get at Walmart and it's really gentle on your skin. I've used it several times before and continue to use it. I would buy it again!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC
Absolutly love the smell of this. The best part is the smell lasts ALL day but its so fresh it doesnt interfer with other prefumes. The extra moisture it gives my skin is great for my dry, crack psoriasis. Will continue to repurchase!
Thalia M.
Thalia M.
Belton
Olay has always been my favorite brand for body wash! This stuff smells AWESOME! Always leaves my skin super soft and sometimes I don't have to put on lotion after my shower because my skin already feels moisturized enough!
Alma M.
Alma M.
Harlingen, TX
This product is good but I wis it had a bit more scent to showered with it my skin was smooth but smelled plain other than that great product! Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash, Coconut Oasis, 23.6 fl oz
Julia P.
Julia P.
Otwell, IN
I have used this fave wash for going on 2 years to manage breakouts and as a multi purpose face wash. I love the fresh clean scent and how my fave feels after using this product.