BY OLAY

Discover A World Of Romance When You Smooth On This Whisper Light Lather With Delicate Rose Extract And Almond Oil. Feel It Hush Over You Like Rose Petals Floating In A Venetian Bath. see more...

Olay Silky Berry Cleansing Body Wash
  • "I received this product for free via PinchMe in return for an honest review and I am so glad I accepted the challenge because I fell completely in love with this body wash!" in 1 review
julia c.
Dyer, IN
I really liked the scent and I loved that the body wash didn't make my skin dry. Yes the product was long lasting. I would like there to be a few more coupons for the product. I bought the product at target. My friend stayed the night on night and she showered and loved it so yes I would recommend to someone .
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
We used this up at my house, mom, dad and I would always take showers with it and it probably lasted like two weeks. It was that good, never bought it again, we are soap people. With a sponge and this, you have a good shower. It was a gift so i do not know the price, I have seen it a Walmart.
Kristy P.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Given to me at Christmas. To be honest, I use it as my shaving gel so I do not have to buy any. The sent is great for me, but my husband does not prefer it. He has a sensitive nose. I think my relative bought it at Walmart. I recommend it all the time to family and friends.
Stephanie L.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely amazing! Had everything I look for and expect from a body wash, great fragrance and moisturizes great! Left my skin feeling silky and moisturized! Wonderful product and could not find one bad thing about it! I would definitely recommend this body wash!
Danielle E.
Poplar Grove, IL
This body wash leaves my body feeling silky smooth. It smells so good and lathers up very well, so you do not have to use a ton. i love the way my skin feels after using this product. I believe that it is a good value and I would buy it again. I would recommend.
Diana G.
Lexington, KY
Olay Silky Berry Cleansing Body Wash has become one of my favorites! I use this everyday for a few months now. It has long lasting fresh scent and feels great on my skin. I buy it at Walmart and other store. I will be buying it again and again and again!
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA
My favorite thing about this body was is definitely the smell but it also lathers really well and leaves my skin feeling smooth! It's gentle on skin unlike some other body washes. I definitely recommend it to anyone searching for a body wash!
Gina S.
I love Olay body wash. I get really dry skin in the winter months and the Silky body wash always keeps my skin super hydrated all winter long! I little bit of soap goes a long way which in turn makes the bottle last forever!
Angelina D.
Fowler, CA
This product smells great! It is a nice, clean scent that is not overpowering, which is what I love. It is also a good value for the price. It makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. I would definitely but it again.
Alex B.
Blanchard, OK
Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all. Helps to get a close shave as well without causing razor bumps like most soaps and cheaper brand shaving cream does
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Have you tried the new outlast version?