BY OLAY

Discover A World Of Romance When You Smooth On This Whisper Light Lather With Delicate Rose Extract And Almond Oil. Feel It Hush Over You Like Rose Petals Floating In A Venetian Bath. see more...

Olay Silky Berry Cleansing Body Wash
  • "I received this product for free via PinchMe in return for an honest review and I am so glad I accepted the challenge because I fell completely in love with this body wash!" in 1 review
TyJanique L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product by Olay. It's a great price and it's pretty much sold everywhere. I've used this many times. It's gentle and smells great, the only thing I dislike is the way it makes your skin feel dehydrated after using. But with any moisture that can be fixed.
MELROSE K.
Serena, IL
The olay body wash, gives you moisturizer and a refreshing feel on your skin after a relaxing bath or shower. This body wash smells amazing, I would deffinetly recommend this product to a freind. Olay is a affordable price and is a amazing quality.
Noelyn W.
Frankfort
I really enjoy this body wash. It makes my skin soft, and doesn't leave any residue after I use it. I do not like that I can't usually find it at ulta with my other beauty products. But the smell is worth the hunt. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
Smells great, love it!! Can purchase at any drugstore and price is affordable. Long lasting if you don't use it everyday. I use different ones, depend on which one I want to use that day I shower.
Brooke J.
Greeneville
I love almost all of olay's products. My favorite would have to be their body wash though! It smells amazing and is very affordable. Plus, they have deals all the time!
Influenster M.
I received this product for free via PinchMe in return for an honest review and I am so glad I accepted the challenge because I fell completely in love with this body wash! It lathers up well and rinses off easily. A little dab on a loofa or wash cloth is all you need for a full body scrub. My skin feels silky smooth and well moisturized, which is really saying something because I have psoriasis and must be very careful with what kind of soaps I use. Too harsh and my skin will dry and flake out; too gentle and I'm left feeling greasy for the rest of the day. Thankfully, I never need to worry about that with Olay products. Did I mention the scent is amazing, too? It's just strong enough to linger on your skin so that you catch tantalizing whiffs of it throughout the day. "What is that delicious smell? Is that perfume?" I've been asked this on more than one occasion. No, it's not perfume. It's my new Olay body wash and it's heavenly!
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We used this up at my house, mom, dad and I would always take showers with it and it probably lasted like two weeks. It was that good, never bought it again, we are soap people. With a sponge and this, you have a good shower. It was a gift so i do not know the price, I have seen it a Walmart.
Hi my name is Dina Davis I wanna the oil of olay bodywash strawberry and I wanna know do you have any store in that carry that and I like too have a sample and the mail
julia c.
Dyer, IN
I really liked the scent and I loved that the body wash didn't make my skin dry. Yes the product was long lasting. I would like there to be a few more coupons for the product. I bought the product at target. My friend stayed the night on night and she showered and loved it so yes I would recommend to someone .
Danielle E.
Poplar Grove, IL
This body wash leaves my body feeling silky smooth. It smells so good and lathers up very well, so you do not have to use a ton. i love the way my skin feels after using this product. I believe that it is a good value and I would buy it again. I would recommend.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Have you tried the new outlast version?