BY OLAY

Indulge Your Senses And Hydrate Your Skin With Olay Silky Berry Body Lotion. Made With The Fragrance Of Freshly Picked Berries, It Delivers 24-hour Moisture With A Light Blend Of Infused Almond Oil For Silky, Soft Skin.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance/Parfum, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 10, Red 33

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is very moisturizing and smells wonderfull. It is worth every penny spent on it. It does not irritate my skin and i will live by this product." in 14 reviews
  • "Smooth and soft leave your skin treated for dry skin smells wonderful I have several bottles of this At my house" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this lotion I have pale sensitive skin and this did wonders for me and made me look a lot better. I really recommend this product and the sent is heavenly it's still one of my favorites after using it for almost a year and a half now." in 6 reviews
Lil E.
newark
I love this product to death. It’s absolutely amazing and it smells delicious. It’s very affordable and worth every penny. You can get it pretty much anywhere. I got mine at Walgreens. 10/10 would buy again!!!!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
This product I am on the fence about. I have tried a lot if products from Olay and not had this issue. The product did smell very nice and was very hydrating but it left a kind of greasy feeling to my skin and that is the only issue I had with the product. It did feel soft and smooth but the residue is not something I am fond of.
MzAshley B.
High Springs, Fl
I absolutely love the Olay brand I can't speak for every product since I only use a few. Like their lotion, bar soap, body wash, facial cleansing wipes. I also recently purchased a Covergirl foundation that contains Olay Simply Ageless product in it and its great as well. The products from Olay always have a very nice smell, and leaves skin felling moisturized as well.
Stacy O.
I love putting this on when I get out of the shower. I am a repeated user. The scent is refreshing as well and it makes my skin feel amazing. I definitely reccomend this the price is great and you get a lot of product. I will always continue to buy this.
Kayla B.
Hanover, PA
This smells amazing!!! I love it so much. It made a significant difference in the softness of my skin. I used it in conjunction with the body wash in the same scent, and the scent would last half the day on me. That's really saying something. Impressive! I love the packaging too, and the price point wasn't disheartening.
Teresa B.
Columbus, GA
I got this in a christmas gift set. I was a little sceptical as im not a lotion fan. But i figured id give it a try. Its very light weight. Doesnt leave your skin feeling greasy. Love the scent. Its not to strong but not to light. Very pleasant. When i run out i will deffinently be getting more of this product.
Yasmine R.
Columbus
This product was absolutly amazing. I put it on every morning, after the shower, and at night. he left my skin feeling smooth and just overall great. I'd walk around and people would tell me I smell like berries and sweetness. I thank Olay for just making me confident and giving me all these compliments!
Carla M.
This lotion wasn't the best in my opinion. The packaging was really pretty but i didn't really like the smell. It wasn't really effective either. It was very gentle but if you're someone like me who just wears lotion to have my skin feeling soft and fresh. I wouldn't consider buying this.
aubrey m.
Lewes
I loved this product! There was a lot in it, and I shared it with my family. They also loved it. I loved the scent and it was definitely worth my money overall. It was gentle on the skin and I would buy it again. The packaging was simple so it didn't really stand out which is good to me
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I love Olay brand so much honestly, I have body washes and lotions that all smell AMAZING and they leave your skin feeling so soft. This berry lotion smells so good and its not too thick or too thin. I think they did amazing with it and I will continue buying and trying their products.