BY OLAY

Indulge Your Senses And Hydrate Your Skin With Olay Silky Berry Body Lotion. Made With The Fragrance Of Freshly Picked Berries, It Delivers 24-hour Moisture With A Light Blend Of Infused Almond Oil For Silky, Soft Skin.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance/Parfum, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 10, Red 33

• I have been looking for a lightweight lotion, that stays ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is very moisturizing and smells wonderfull. It is worth every penny spent on it. It does not irritate my skin and i will live by this product." in 14 reviews
  • "Smooth and soft leave your skin treated for dry skin smells wonderful I have several bottles of this At my house" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this lotion I have pale sensitive skin and this did wonders for me and made me look a lot better. I really recommend this product and the sent is heavenly it's still one of my favorites after using it for almost a year and a half now." in 6 reviews
Mariam M.
usa
This lotion smells really nice like berries. my husband said I smell delicious. It does make my skin soft. It's very light lotion and not thick and the pump makes it easy to use ! I love it and I would recommend to anyone with dry skin . It smells so good ! I don't smell the mint as much as the berry but it's gorgeous . I'm going to keep buying this one.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I usually love Olay products but I was not impressed at all with this particular lotion. The smell was amazing but that’s about all that was good about it. It went on extremely greasy, took a few minutes to get it absorbed into my hands but then after a few minutes my hands felt completely dry again.
Skylar L.
N Syracuse, NY
I love this lotion, it smells really good. It’s gentle on the skin, it’s easy to carry around, and drys quick but feels moist still and it’s not expensive at all, I would buy it again.
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
This lotion is so hydrating and smells sooo good and it's super affordable. This lotion just hydrates your skin and leaves a beautiful glow. The scent lasts for a few hours, it smells wonderful. Just a great lotion at a great price. You can purchase this at Wal-Mart, Walgreens and other drugstores. Definitely recommend this to anyone!
Alexandria V.
Dodge City, KS
This lotion is great the smell is amazing and it is very hydrating it is very thin I would like a thicker consistency but it still works great and is lasts for about 4 hours I would recommend just for the smell!
Lil E.
newark
I love this product to death. It’s absolutely amazing and it smells delicious. It’s very affordable and worth every penny. You can get it pretty much anywhere. I got mine at Walgreens. 10/10 would buy again!!!!
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like this lotion. It does truly last a while. I was given this by my Roomate. It is alittle more liquid than I’d like, I wish it was a little thicker but it gets the job done.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Hey guys I’m back with another product review. This time I’m also entering this as part of the Olay at Wal-Mart Virtual VoxBox #contest with Influenster. Olay fresh outlast cooling white strawberry and mint body wash. Is a must have in my bath, this body wash not only smells amazing but it leaves my skin feeling amazing and beautiful. This body wash bubbles up really well even when using a small amount unlike other product you have to use a lot to get bubbles. The smell is my favorite it smells like straight up strawberries. I can feel this body wash refreshing my skin but also making it feel so soft. This body wash doesn’t dry out my skin like other regular soaps. The feeling and smell stay on that’s what I like the most. I also like applying the silky berry body lotion from Olay.  After I get out the shower beacause its gives my skin extra moisture. Contains almond oil which absorbs quickly leaveing my skin feeling extra soft and smelling like berries.
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
This product I am on the fence about. I have tried a lot if products from Olay and not had this issue. The product did smell very nice and was very hydrating but it left a kind of greasy feeling to my skin and that is the only issue I had with the product. It did feel soft and smooth but the residue is not something I am fond of.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
This is super hydrating to the skin. Sometimes my hands feel slightly oily after I use. It smells really good, this is one I use before I go to bed at night right after I get out of the shower. It is super affordable. I will repurchase!
I have been looking for a lightweight lotion, that stays on for at least 24 hours and smells great. Is this product a good choice for me?