BY OLAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deep-cleansing lather and fresh scents to awaken the senses Won't dry your skin, unlike regular soap, leaving it fresh and hydrated Get specialty-brand indulgence at 1/2 the price* (*Suggested retail price per ounce vs. leading speciality brand.) Silky Berry Scent: The mouthwatering scent of fresh-picked berries Olay Silky Berry Cleansing Body Wash

• Anyone have an issues with this body wash causing dry skin?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else just love this smell like I do?2 Answers
Olay Silk Whimsy Moisturizing Body Wash Rose Extract & Almond Oil
  • "Smells good I think it has more of a tea smell than a mint and of course it is sweet strawberry. I got this with a coupon for my daughter but it smells nice and has a cooling feeling so sometimes I use it. " in 4 reviews
white strawberry and mint. Its a refreshing body wash, Rick lather and if you use a little that goes a long way it's worth the price (if you want quality). Moisturizing and smells good too.
Brenda C.
AUBURN, GA
I love the Olay body wash in cooling white strawberry and mint scent. This is such a refreshing summary light beautiful set while not being heavy with oil it's just the perfect amount of moisture. Would highly recommend.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Olay products and I also love body washes so it would stand up to reason that I would love Olay body wash, but I dont. Although it holds a good lather and cleans the skin, I feel like I am still covered with soap after. Im probably not however the scent of the Cooling white strawberry with mint is so overwhelming during use and after as it clings to your skin, that I feel like I just soaked in a bath of one of my mothers douches of yore!
So, I guess it could be just the "flavor" alone that turns me off. I love Olay so much though that I will be willing to give the body wash a second chance. (Just NOT in a scent that Massengil would approve of!)
Joy A.
There are so many Body Wash brands available that have great scents, and gives you a refreshing feeling of clean. I trust the Olay brand, have been using it for years, although I have not tried all of the scents. I love this scent, it is not overbearing, makes me feel wonderful after a shower, and you do not have to use much at one time. A great product for anyone who loves Shea Butter and Body Washes, the scent lasts throughout the day. It does not have strong scent, and I did not receive any allergic reactions or red-blotches on my sensitive skin from this body wash. The Seller has described this product accurately. This product was offered through the Add-On Item program offer. I would recommend this product to Amazon Customers. It was packed neatly, and delivered very quickly.
Elizabeth C.
Chula Vista, CA
This smells really fruity and good everytime I come out of the shower after using this I smell super nice. It didn't irritate my skin during or after using it and I noticed it made my skin a little bit hydrated
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I really like this body wash. It smells really good. It lathers up nicely, leaving my skin feeling clean without making it too dry. If you can find a coupon for them, you can get a really awesome deal at many drugstores too. I have 4 bottles at home right now.
Aileen F.
I love this body wash! Definitely a must have for dry skin! I easily get super dry skin with other body wash and this is the only thing that actually moisturizes my skin! On top of that it keeps you smelling great!
Heather W.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this body wash because it smells like Heaven! After I use it the scent stays on me for a long time and I Love it. This is the only body wash I use and it's been at least 3 months and I won't switch untill I find something better.!
Not N.
North Syracuse
The Olay Silky Berry Cleansing Body Wash is given a 4 out of 5 stars. It left a beautiful scent on me and it lasted quite some time. I use it everyday. I buy it often as well as buy it for family members gifts. I will continue to buy it until I find something better.
Adrienne H.
Henderson, NV
It's good; but the price makes it better. It's pleasant and not overwhelming in smell. I wouldn't say it lingers long on your body, which I prefer. Moisturizing? It does the job. As a whole package, it's worth a purchase. It also lasts awhile. I had mine for 8 months.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
Does anyone else just love this smell like I do?
Heather L.
Humble, TX
Anyone have an issues with this body wash causing dry skin?