BY OLAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deep-cleansing lather and fresh scents to awaken the senses Won't dry your skin, unlike regular soap, leaving it fresh and hydrated Get specialty-brand indulgence at 1/2 the price* (*Suggested retail price per ounce vs. leading speciality brand.) Silky Berry Scent: The mouthwatering scent of fresh-picked berries Olay Silky Berry Cleansing Body Wash

• Anyone have an issues with this body wash causing dry skin?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else just love this smell like I do?2 Answers
  • Have you tried the new outlast version?3 Answers
Olay Silk Whimsy Moisturizing Body Wash Rose Extract & Almond Oil
  • "Smells good I think it has more of a tea smell than a mint and of course it is sweet strawberry. I got this with a coupon for my daughter but it smells nice and has a cooling feeling so sometimes I use it. " in 4 reviews
TyJanique L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product by Olay. It's a great price and it's pretty much sold everywhere. I've used this many times. It's gentle and smells great, the only thing I dislike is the way it makes your skin feel dehydrated after using. But with any moisture that can be fixed.
MELROSE K.
Serena, IL
The olay body wash, gives you moisturizer and a refreshing feel on your skin after a relaxing bath or shower. This body wash smells amazing, I would deffinetly recommend this product to a freind. Olay is a affordable price and is a amazing quality.
white strawberry and mint. Its a refreshing body wash, Rick lather and if you use a little that goes a long way it's worth the price (if you want quality). Moisturizing and smells good too.
Brenda C.
AUBURN, GA
I love the Olay body wash in cooling white strawberry and mint scent. This is such a refreshing summary light beautiful set while not being heavy with oil it's just the perfect amount of moisture. Would highly recommend.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Olay products and I also love body washes so it would stand up to reason that I would love Olay body wash, but I dont. Although it holds a good lather and cleans the skin, I feel like I am still covered with soap after. Im probably not however the scent of the Cooling white strawberry with mint is so overwhelming during use and after as it clings to your skin, that I feel like I just soaked in a bath of one of my mothers douches of yore!
So, I guess it could be just the "flavor" alone that turns me off. I love Olay so much though that I will be willing to give the body wash a second chance. (Just NOT in a scent that Massengil would approve of!)
Joy A.
There are so many Body Wash brands available that have great scents, and gives you a refreshing feeling of clean. I trust the Olay brand, have been using it for years, although I have not tried all of the scents. I love this scent, it is not overbearing, makes me feel wonderful after a shower, and you do not have to use much at one time. A great product for anyone who loves Shea Butter and Body Washes, the scent lasts throughout the day. It does not have strong scent, and I did not receive any allergic reactions or red-blotches on my sensitive skin from this body wash. The Seller has described this product accurately. This product was offered through the Add-On Item program offer. I would recommend this product to Amazon Customers. It was packed neatly, and delivered very quickly.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
Smells great, love it!! Can purchase at any drugstore and price is affordable. Long lasting if you don't use it everyday. I use different ones, depend on which one I want to use that day I shower.
Elizabeth C.
Chula Vista, CA
This smells really fruity and good everytime I come out of the shower after using this I smell super nice. It didn't irritate my skin during or after using it and I noticed it made my skin a little bit hydrated
Brooke J.
Greeneville
I love almost all of olay's products. My favorite would have to be their body wash though! It smells amazing and is very affordable. Plus, they have deals all the time!
Influenster M.
I received this product for free via PinchMe in return for an honest review and I am so glad I accepted the challenge because I fell completely in love with this body wash! It lathers up well and rinses off easily. A little dab on a loofa or wash cloth is all you need for a full body scrub. My skin feels silky smooth and well moisturized, which is really saying something because I have psoriasis and must be very careful with what kind of soaps I use. Too harsh and my skin will dry and flake out; too gentle and I'm left feeling greasy for the rest of the day. Thankfully, I never need to worry about that with Olay products. Did I mention the scent is amazing, too? It's just strong enough to linger on your skin so that you catch tantalizing whiffs of it throughout the day. "What is that delicious smell? Is that perfume?" I've been asked this on more than one occasion. No, it's not perfume. It's my new Olay body wash and it's heavenly!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Have you tried the new outlast version?
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
Does anyone else just love this smell like I do?
Heather L.
Humble, TX
Anyone have an issues with this body wash causing dry skin?