3 colors available

BY OLAY #34 in Facial Moisturizers

With Rose Extract & Almond Oil. Designed to help restore and rehydrate your skin. Bottle contains more moisturizers than a jar of Olay®. Advanced moisturization properties that help break the cycle of dry skin Discover a world of romance with Olay® Silk Whimsy Body Lotion.  Smooth on this whisper light blend with delicate rose extract and olive oil.  Feel it hush over you with the softness of Venetian rose petals. see more...

• I have been looking for a lightweight lotion, that stays on for at ...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I got this as a gift in a set and usually I do not used scented lotion because I have very sensitive skin but I have had no problems with this Lotion and it smells great!" in 3 reviews
  • "The lotion is a bit runny and feels a bit greasy however it does keep your skin soft and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "As soon as I started using the Olay Body Ribbons, I knew it was the product for me." in 1 review
  • "Loved it it smells amazing and it leaves your skin feeling moisturized and smooth it doesnt leave your skin feeling oily it blends in well worth buying your skin feels better withthis lotion" in 1 review
  • "OLAY is by far my favorite lotion brand." in 1 review
Kenisha S.
Kenisha S.
Orlando, FL
Olay Silk whimsy body lotion is amazing! I was referred to used this product my a family member and was very thankful. I had dry skin before usinh olay and was on the look out for a lotion to suit my skins need. Olay definitely does its job when it come to moisturizing. At first I used it twice a day but after a month i noticed my skin becoming less dry and not needinf to use it twice daily. It also comes in a beautiful elegant bottle. I am on my second bottle and I highly recommend for anyone with dry skin or anyone who love great quality lotions.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I use this Olay lotion as a hand and body moisturizer and I really enjoy both the light, fruity scent and the thin, fast drying formula. A little goes a long way. I like using on my hands, elbows, and legs at night because it rubs in quickly and I do not have to rub and rub when I am ready to just go to sleep! I also like that the lotion contains sweet almond oil and other plant-based ingredients. For the price, this is a decent moisturizer.
Frannie B.
Frannie B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! The smell is out of this world, and the consistency is light yet silky. It absorbed quickly and easily. I like to use it on my feet before bed, and also all-over in the morning as well. It's a nice medium-level moisturizer for anyone who needs a nice uplifting fragrance and softer skin. Very enjoyable.
Sadie H.
Sadie H.
This lotion is AMAZING!! It smells fantastic and leaves my skin feeling like silk. I got mine at WalMart for a very decent price. It last a long time to. I am very happy with this product. I am going to keep buying this for a long time. I have even given it to my friends and they love it.
Angel W.
Angel W.
The Olay body lotion gets 3 stars because I do enjoy most Olay products, but this one was just ok. Average on moisture, not as much as I was expecting. I do love the scent and the fact the lotion serves a s a compliment to the body washes. Yes, I would buy again, certainly as a gift set.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Lock Haven , PA
Oh! I love this! I can't honestly say enough good things about it!
The scent!? Amazing!!!
It absorbs well, doesn't feel greasy, a little goes a long way, and the scent lingers on my skin, just light enough, that I get compliments on how I good I smell!!
A beauty MUST for me!
Sam N.
Sam N.
Martinsville, IN
I loved this body lotion - it made my skin very soft and it was very gentle going on. It just felt great and it smelled good too. It was a good price for what you are getting in the bottle and again it went on very easy - they could make the smell different but it was good
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Birmingham, AL
I love this body lotion. It smells AMAZING and it keeps me moisturized all day. It is very gentle on the skin. The packaging is similar to most lotions. I was not disappointed at all with this lotion. I cant think of any improvements. Perfect just the way it is.
Tanjil N.
Tanjil N.
Orange Park, FL
This lotion is overall okay. I like how it smells, but if it was thicker I feel like it could have an overall better effect. It wasn't pricey which is probably why it feels the way it does. If you like the smell of berries and thin lotion then you'd love this.
rosalique M.
rosalique M.
The smell of this lotion is amazing and it moisturized my skin but it didn't last for 24 hours like it states on the front I would say it lasts for about 10 and then I had to reuse the lotion. It's very smooth texture and thick as well which is a good thing.
I have been looking for a lightweight lotion, that stays on for at least 24 hours and smells great. Is this product a good choice for me?