BY OLAY

With Rose Extract & Almond Oil. Designed to help restore and rehydrate your skin. Bottle contains more moisturizers than a jar of Olay®. Advanced moisturization properties that help break the cycle of dry skin Discover a world of romance with Olay® Silk Whimsy Body Lotion.  Smooth on this whisper light blend with delicate rose extract and olive oil.  Feel it hush over you with the softness of Venetian rose petals. see more...

• I have been looking for a lightweight lotion, that stays on for a...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I got this as a gift in a set and usually I do not used scented lotion because I have very sensitive skin but I have had no problems with this Lotion and it smells great!" in 3 reviews
  • "The lotion is a bit runny and feels a bit greasy however it does keep your skin soft and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "Loved it it smells amazing and it leaves your skin feeling moisturized and smooth it doesnt leave your skin feeling oily it blends in well worth buying your skin feels better withthis lotion" in 1 review
  • "OLAY is by far my favorite lotion brand." in 1 review
  • "As soon as I started using the Olay Body Ribbons, I knew it was the product for me." in 1 review
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Review for: Olay Silk Whimsy Body Lotion, 8.4 fl oz more...
I usually love Olay products but I was not impressed at all with this particular lotion. The smell was amazing but that’s about all that was good about it. It went on extremely greasy, took a few minutes to get it absorbed into my hands but then after a few minutes my hands felt completely dry again.
Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
This lotion is so hydrating and smells sooo good and it's super affordable. This lotion just hydrates your skin and leaves a beautiful glow. The scent lasts for a few hours, it smells wonderful. Just a great lotion at a great price. You can purchase this at Wal-Mart, Walgreens and other drugstores. Definitely recommend this to anyone!
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Hey guys I’m back with another product review. This time I’m also entering this as part of the Olay at Wal-Mart Virtual VoxBox #contest with Influenster. Olay fresh outlast cooling white strawberry and mint body wash. Is a must have in my bath, this body wash not only smells amazing but it leaves my skin feeling amazing and beautiful. This body wash bubbles up really well even when using a small amount unlike other product you have to use a lot to get bubbles. The smell is my favorite it smells like straight up strawberries. I can feel this body wash refreshing my skin but also making it feel so soft. This body wash doesn’t dry out my skin like other regular soaps. The feeling and smell stay on that’s what I like the most. I also like applying the silky berry body lotion from Olay.  After I get out the shower beacause its gives my skin extra moisture. Contains almond oil which absorbs quickly leaveing my skin feeling extra soft and smelling like berries.
Isjanee B.
I use this lotion to moisture my body. I love that it keeps my body moisturized for the entire day without me having to reapply lotion. Also this lotion has a very pleasant smell and is very affordable and I would recommend it to everyone.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
This is super hydrating to the skin. Sometimes my hands feel slightly oily after I use. It smells really good, this is one I use before I go to bed at night right after I get out of the shower. It is super affordable. I will repurchase!
Danielle L.
I've used this on particularly dry areas, such as my elbows or behind my ankles. I don't know if i'd nec. say it makes my skin feel like silk, (though the lotion is a very nice texture- not too oily and easy to rub into the skin) but it is  huge improvement to the dry skin that I'd have without it. I have used other lotions that get a softer result in a shorter amount of time, but i would definitely use this again.
Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
I bought this at my local wal-mart, the product smells wonderful but falls short when it comes to hydrating your skin. the lotion is extremely thin but a little does go along way, just don't expect it to last very long! it seemed to be every thirty minutes or so before I would have to reapply. I won't be buying the product again, I prefer a thick lotions that will last much longer.
Haley B.
Lowell, MI
Olay lotion is hands down one of the best drugstore lotions you can buy regardless. This lotion actually feels like it is absorbing into my skin and has an awesome smell. My skin feels super soft afterwards, but I have to be careful on where I put it. I find that my back and chest will break out because of the excessive oils, but it works great on my arms, legs, and hands.
Allie S.
I really enjoy this product. For such a low price tag I wasn't expecting such a great product. This lotion is great for those winter months when I'm super dry and need that pick me up after my shower. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and smooth and the scent makes me smell good all day long. I couldn't ask for anything better.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
The Olay silk whimsy body lotion Smells really good but leaves my skin super greasy. I used it a few times before giving it to a friend since I just wasn't into it. I really wanted to love it because I love olay products but I won't be buying this again
I have been looking for a lightweight lotion, that stays on for at least 24 hours and smells great. Is this product a good choice for me?