BY OLAY

Nothing Says Refreshment Like A Deep, Down-to-the-pores Clean. Our Shine Minimising Cleanser Has All The Purifying Power Of A Mask, But Lathers And Rinses Like A Daily Cleanser To Remove Two Times More Dirt, Oil And Make-up Than Basic Cleansing. Dive Into A Deep Clean That Minimises Shine—even After You Leave The Sink!
Dermatologically Tested
Oil-free

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance/Parfum, Dmdh Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Editronate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Kaolin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Niacinamide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Iron Oxides.

• I really have been wanting to try this because I have oily skin. ...1 Answers
  • Is this cleanser gentle enough to use twice a day? I also know th...1 Answers
  • Would this be good to use in the morning before a... Be the first to answer!
Olay Shine,Shine Go Away! Shine Minimising Cleanser
  • "Anyways, I use a lot of high end face washes that I like a lot, but when my skin gets super oily this is the one I reach for." in 61 reviews
  • "It works amazing with my skin and i have really oily/sensative skin so far the best product for sensitive skin i totally recommend this girls.." in 53 reviews
  • "I love olay products I have very oily skin for some reason and I tried this and it helps a lot for me and I am so grateful and thankful olay made a product like this" in 25 reviews
  • "I purchased this about two weeks ago and so far i like it.Itfeels smooth and smells great plus design is really cute but i have had breakouts." in 25 reviews
  • "I love this it works great, i use airbrush make up so when u apply it ur face has to be oil free and this dose the job so it last." in 24 reviews
Rubana H.
This is such great cleanser for oily skin. After washing the face it feels so clean and smooth and silky. I always use this when I wash my face in the morning or in the shower and I love the way it makes my Skin look and feel after using it. I also see that it controls my oily areas after using it.
Alix J.
Los Angeles, CA
Really seen an awesome difference in my skin with this! I rub this on all parts of my body that tend to get pimples or clogged pores. The clay feeling really cleanses all the oils out of my body. Highly recommend!
Maddison W.
Watervliet
Loved this item!  Worked great. Easy to follow instructions, will definitley use again. Completely met my expectations. Definitely 5 out of 5. First time user. A little pricey.. But worth it.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
I have such a oily complexion, but when I started using this it done wonders for my skin. When I wear foundation my face had a lot of shine to it, and nothing really helped. But this is great. Just wash your face with it and it controls the shine and helps purify your skin. Your skin feels flawless after using. I recommend you try it!
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
This product had an ingredient in it that I'm allergic to because it made my face blow up in a red angry rash. I only used it once. It took about two weeks for the rash to go away. I don't want you guys to think it'll happen to everybody. I'm sensitive and there are a few ingredients that give me such a severe reaction. Be careful if you're allergic to acids and such in skincare. Do a test spot first.
Olivia T.
Blandon, PA
I just bought this and used it and am so impressed. With the selection in this grouping, what first caught my on the packaging was "deep cleansing" and " essence of honeysuckle and white tea" which I already know is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and smells divine. Originally, I was looking for a therapeutic face mask to give my skin (which is suffering a strange outbreak either acne or allergy) a little tlc. So imagine, to my surprise, when I opened it and applied a small amount to my cleansing face brush that it was a silver paste... Checking the back I find that it contains kaolin clay. No matter your skin type I definitely recommend a moisturizer following this cleanse, but it is not drying to the point of chapped afterwards. It sure does get deep in those pores and certainly does feel like a clay mask. The payoff was definitely in the application as well. I didn't use my hands , but a small exfoliation brush. It comes out of tubes like a clay mask (or toothpaste). On the face the product is very thick half foamy, half mask. There was so much payoff in fact I was worried that it would take forever to rinse off, but it only took a single swipe of water. I was even pleased the formula was thick enough to get on the top half of my eyelid but did not run into my eyes. It only goes where you put it. I would recommend this product.
Whitney T.
Bronx, NY
I have a very oily T-zone which used to always cause my fave to appear super shiny after a couple hours of make-up wear regardless of mattifying powder. With this face wash it combats my oily zones and gives me hours of continuous make up where without having to blot my face every half hour. Would definitely recommend for people with more oily skin. Also the fresh feeling it leaves your face weather you are using it before make up application or just as a daily face wash is amazing
Alicia W.
Benton, AR
I purchased Olay Fresh Effects for my teenage daughter. She has very oily skin and tends to have breakouts. In just a couple of weeks, I have noticed her face cleared up and is not oily like normal. Also, it did not dry her skin out like many other products had.

I definitely recommend Olay Fresh Effects to my friends with teens (or just struggling oily skin/breakouts). This is a very good product!
Avon S.
Norfolk, VA
I received a free sample of Olay Fresh Effects (Shine, Shine Go Away!) Shine Minimizing Cleanser from Olay's Facebook page. I am extremely satisfied with the results I got from using this product for last two weeks. The cream is a silky grey color with a pleasant smell--not too powerful, enjoyable enough. A little goes a long way, you don't need to use more than the size of a thumb tack head. I like the creamy feel of it, it's rich, but not overly thick. It washes off easily with both warm and cold water. It left my skin feeling clean without residue or greasiness. My skin is very oily, so if it doesn't feel oily after washing, then the product is good! I think this product is great. It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, smooth and oil-free for a few hrs. I haven't purchased it yet, from search online, I see it cost between $6-$8. That's not too bad for 5 fluid ounces, considering how well it works. I'm still using the sample and have an extra one, but I do plan to purchase it in the future. I highly recommend it for all skin types, especially those that have combination to oily skin.
Britney H.
Aurora, IL
Definitely a great price on this product, especially for a 2 pack. I struggle with adult acne so I like to gently exfoliate almost every day. Also use it as an exfoliating back wash for after the gym. Product has gentle exfoliating crystals/beads, and it also has a minty/tingly feel, which I like. Helps with my breakouts without being harsh like the more teen-centered acne products.
Sandra G.
Inglewood , CA
Is this like a cream cleanser or more soapy?
emerlin m.
Leonia, NJ
I have really oily skin, is this good to help control the oil throughout the day?
Becca S.
Baraboo, WI
I have severely oily skin. To the point that if I wear powder or foundation it just comes off. I've tried many cleansers and moisturizers and still haven't found something that works. Does anyone know if this stuff truly works on really oily skin?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone tried any of the other products from the "Fresh Effects" line after trying "Shine, Shine, Go Away?"
Eileen C.
Yonkers, NY
Is this good for oily skin?