BY OLAY

Nothing Says Refreshment Like A Deep, Down-to-the-pores Clean. Our Shine Minimising Cleanser Has All The Purifying Power Of A Mask, But Lathers And Rinses Like A Daily Cleanser To Remove Two Times More Dirt, Oil And Make-up Than Basic Cleansing. Dive Into A Deep Clean That Minimises Shine—even After You Leave The Sink!
Dermatologically Tested
Oil-free

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance/Parfum, Dmdh Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Editronate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Kaolin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Niacinamide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Iron Oxides.

• I really have been wanting to try this because I have oil...1 Answers
  • Is this cleanser gentle enough to use twice a day? I also...1 Answers
  • Would this be good to use in the morning before applying ...1 Answers
Olay Shine,Shine Go Away! Shine Minimising Cleanser

Start your review of Olay Shine,Shine Go Away! Shine Minimising Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Anyways, I use a lot of high end face washes that I like a lot, but when my skin gets super oily this is the one I reach for." in 61 reviews
  • "It works amazing with my skin and i have really oily/sensative skin so far the best product for sensitive skin i totally recommend this girls.." in 53 reviews
  • "I love olay products I have very oily skin for some reason and I tried this and it helps a lot for me and I am so grateful and thankful olay made a product like this" in 25 reviews
  • "I purchased this about two weeks ago and so far i like it.Itfeels smooth and smells great plus design is really cute but i have had breakouts." in 25 reviews
  • "I love this it works great, i use airbrush make up so when u apply it ur face has to be oil free and this dose the job so it last." in 24 reviews
Julie S.
Bellville , TX
I have fallen in love with this product. I use it everyday on my face. I have noticed a difference in about only two weeks of using it. It has really made my face glow and shine in a way that I have never used any products like this before. I would recommend this product. I use it on my face before I apply my makeup and. I also use it again at night time after washing my face. It is a great product to use.
skylyn r.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a really good minimizing cleaner, it’s works well for all type of skin! It’s a great value and very good price! It’s great not harsh or soft! It works really good for my skin. and I recommend it for any person who wants a minimizing cleaners
Vanessa E.
houston
I have very oily skin through the day I’m constantly washing my face so I use this once I wake up in the morning and it actually takes that oily feeling away and I like it so much! Also it like 6$ at drugstores
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Ever since I got a severe burn to my face my skin has been all over the place crazy. First its dry as a desert then it's producing so much oil you would think I douse my self in oil. I tried this cleanser in hopes that it would help control the shine I have been rocking and since I found it in the dollar bin and I was like why the hell not. I absolutely love this stuff! It requires a very small amount ( pea size) it foams up quickly and leaves my skin feeling nice and clean. It really does help control the oily shine that is normally on my skin within 10 minutes of cleaning my face.
Corinthia C.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I had the chance to use this on a couple of occasions and saw significant difference! My t zone is extremely oily and this made a huge difference. But due to being pricy for my budget I can't buy it as often as I'd like to. But it's a good product for those of us who are dealing with oily skin especially in our 40's!!!
Rachel S.
I love this facewash!! I've run out of places to find it, and it saddens me so much. This is one of the only facewashes that actually makes a difference on how oily my face is the next day. And it smells so good! I'm going to place a bulk order on Amazon soon!!
Holly V.
Oil of Olay shine go away has a nice consistency. It has a very pleasant smell. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my face whatsoever. That leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. It does exactly what it says in reduces the shine
Heather Robyn O.
Auburn, WA
Looove this! I’ve used this for a few years. Always loved the Fresh Effects line. Works really well, my face feels really clean and fresh afterwards. Definitely felt like it took away a lot of “shine” on my face. 100% recommend!
Kasia F.
Wheeling, IL
It's very nice. This cleanser is affordable and takes off all of my makeup. It is gentle enough for my skin. Does not leave my face feeling too dry. It does not break me out. I like the colors on the packaging. I am a fan of most Olay cleansers. I would recommend.
Tiara S.
Southfield MI
Olay has a way with you skin that makes it feel like luxury and at an affordable price that smells great. What I loved the most is the way it leaves your skin soft an refreshing.
emerlin m.
Leonia, NJ
I have really oily skin, is this good to help control the oil throughout the day?
Sandra G.
Inglewood, CA
Is this like a cream cleanser or more soapy?
Karen C.
Trenton, NJ
How does this product work with Oily combination skin? Does it need to be set with a powder?
Eileen C.
Yonkers, NY
Is this good for oily skin?
Becca S.
Baraboo, WI
I have severely oily skin. To the point that if I wear powder or foundation it just comes off. I've tried many cleansers and moisturizers and still haven't found something that works. Does anyone know if this stuff truly works on really oily skin?

Walmart