Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersOlay
{SHINE, SHINE GO AWAY!} Shine Minimising Cleanser

Olay {SHINE, SHINE GO AWAY!} Shine Minimising Cleanser

Nothing Says Refreshment Like A Deep, Down-to-the-pores Clean. Our Shine Minimising Cleanser Has All The Purifying Power Of A Mask, But Lathers And Rinses Like A Daily Cleanser To Remove Two Times More Dirt, Oil And Make-up Than Basic Cleansing. Dive Into A Deep Clean That Minimises Shine—even After You Leave The Sink!
Dermatologically Tested
Oil-free

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance/Parfum, Dmdh Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Editronate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Kaolin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Niacinamide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Iron Oxides.

Is this a good product ?
Does anyone have suggestions as to the best facial cleanser for combination skin [product:olay-shineshine-go-away-shine-minimising-cleanser]
Buenas noches , me gustaria obtener los producto .. como seria el procedimiento. hay una persona muy amable que me pueda explicar se lo voy agradecer un monton
Start your review of Olay {SHINE, SHINE GO AWAY!} Shine Minimising Cleanser!
Product Highlights
Anyways, I use a lot of high end face washes that I like a lot, but when my skin gets super oily this is the one I reach for.in reviews
It works amazing with my skin and i have really oily/sensative skin so far the best product for sensitive skin i totally recommend this girls..in reviews
I love olay products I have very oily skin for some reason and I tried this and it helps a lot for me and I am so grateful and thankful olay made a product like thisin reviews
I purchased this about two weeks ago and so far i like it.Itfeels smooth and smells great plus design is really cute but i have had breakouts.in reviews
I love this it works great, i use airbrush make up so when u apply it ur face has to be oil free and this dose the job so it last.in reviews
Pamela M.
Wichita Falls, TX
This product has worked really well for my oily skin. It has helped to prevent future breakouts. It takes the oily shine away like it claims to. It leaves my skin soft & has not dried out my skin. It smells really good as well.
Mylyn D.
Stockton, CA
This product is great for my oily skin! I always use it in the morning. I really recommend it!
SamanthaNykole C.
Harlingen, Texas
I first used this when I received it in a previous voxbox, finished it and I just had to buy another!! I enjoy the lather it gives when applied onto my face, my face is less oily after using it for a while now.
Rosalinda C.
Baldwin Park, CA
My favorite cleanser to use in the morning! I have seen less shine on my oily combo skin. It smells great and can feel a little dry after but follow with a moisturizer and all is better.
Noor A.
Clearwater, FL
One if my favirite cleansers, i love it because it has a nice tingling sensations as soon as you put it on. After use your skin has a fresh feel to it and it really brightens your face up.
Jessica R.
Killeen, Tx
Excellent cleanser for oily skin highly recommend if you have oily skin and need something to help you battle it. keeps the shine away all day long when used in the morning once as i found my previous one still worked best for my skin type. which is very oily and acne
Nereida N.
I received this product in the #paradisevoxbox, and I love it. You only need to use a tiny amount when you wash your face. It does make the shine go away! I have very oily skin and since I started using this product I noticed I don't have to touch up as often. I've used many products before for shine and have never been this satisfied. I use it in the mornings before I apply my makeup.
Margaret P.
Waterbury, CT
Depending on the time of day, this will really work wonders for me. If I use it in the morning when my face is mostly oily, I look fabulous. Buut, when I use it at night time, It kind of dries my skin. So, I use it before school.
Klaudia G.
Twentynine Palms
Smells good! Feels fresh, nice . But dries you out . And also made me skin feel right. Skin on my neck hated it .
Sara D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got this in my box and I must say I really like it a lot. It minimized my shine without over drying my skin. I love how smooth my skin feel after using this face wash it isn't over drying like I've found other washes to be.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alia C.
New Orleans, LA
il y a un an
Melissa T. il y a un an
I love Olay Shine,Shine Go Away! Shine Minimising Cleanser unlike most Olay products as I find them to be very greasy, even the body washes. But I liked this one a lot.