Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser uploaded by Mikayla S.

BY OLAY

Deep cleans to purify skin s surface with the cleansing power of a mask, in an everyday form that minimizes shine. This detoxifying mud cleanser lathers and rinses like a daily deep cleanser for thoroughly purified, clean skin. Dermatologically Tested. Oil-Free. see more...

Mikayla S.
I love this cleanser so much. it feels like it gives a deep clean and I do notice somewhat of a reduction of shine plus it smells great.
Kim P.
Rowlesburg, WV
Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth , all around great product would recommend to anyone else with oily skin
Rachel G.
I love this cleanser. Every morning when I get up and wash my face I feel fresh and oil free! It keeps my face from being oily all day long and doesn't feel heavy. I love the confidence it gives me and I can't wait to buy it again! 10/10 would recommend!!!
Katie J.
Franklin, IN
This cleanser really helped dry up my face. I thought it stood up to all of the reviews I've read and truly helped my oily skin. I got this product at Walmart which I enjoyed because I'm a new mom so I don't have the time or money to spend tons of money on a face cleanser. I highly recommend!
Madeline A.
I naturally have combo skin so I wanted something to use in my T-Zone that would control the oil. After a few days of using it I saw that it did just that. I do wish it was in a pump just for hygenic reasons! Price point is okay for what the product accomplishes
Elle K.
York
I have slightly oily skin and found that this product is a little too harsh to use everyday. It makes my skin feel stripped and weird. It's good to use a few times in the sweaty summer though, and would probably be great if you have really oily skin!
KIMBERLY C.
Seattle
Love this dosent leave me looking like a wet dog it leaves me looking shiny in a good way it had great packaging it was so cute it's so effective I would totally buy it again maybe a bigger size would be better
Melissa l.
this product was nice. it really did help with the shine control as it says its supposed to. however there are other products that have equal or greater quality.
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
Pretty good product!!! Very gentle on the skin and soft. I bought it at target and it was decently priced. It's a nice looking bottle and nice color. It was pretty effective, but my skin wasn't a fan of it after a few days. I'd probably buy again, but I'm not sure
Halie S.
I'm super oily and I get shiny throughout the day which is totally annoying! This product has helped my with my totally annoying and embarrassing problem. I love this product and I would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone!