BY OLAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The beauty bar soap that goes beyond basic cleansing! Olay Beauty Bar Soap has 10x more moisturizers than regular soap for smoother skin, and is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather. Unlike regular soap, which can leave your skin dry, Olay Ultra Moisture Bar Soap goes beyond cleansing, delivering Olay deep moisturizers to the skin while helping to wash away dry surface skin. So all that's left is skin that feels clean and wonderfully smooth.

Buy on Amazon
Ella B.
I have try several beauty bars. There is nothing else I would weathy use then Olay Sheet Moisture Beauty Soap. It makes your skin feel silky and moisturizing. You never feel dry and itchy like most soap that claim to moisturizing.. Most of my ladies talk witn love it and all that don t need to start using the beauty bar you will be happy you did.
Ky S.
I have grown out of bar soap and really only use bottle, but boy when I do use bar I LOVE this soap so much. It doesn't dry my skin out, the smell never fades. It stays up until the end and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. This soap doesn't disappoint!
Tammy Q.
Clarksburg
This soap is wonderful. It hydrates my skin and keeps it healthy looking. I use this all of the time. I keep extra on hand!
Catherine M.
Chateauguay
This is the only bar of soap that we use including my husband. The smell is light and not too perfumy. I used to have very dry skin in the winter months but since I have been using Oil of Olay soap bars, my skin is soft and moisturised. I would recommend this soap for anybody who has dry slin and does not like a lot of perfume.
Sarina S.
North York , ON
Love this bar! It helps keep my dry skin hydrated especially after using harsh chemical cleansers on my face, would recommend for sure!
Justine C.
Olongapo
One of my top favorite soap to use. Safe for everyday, smells great. Doesn't dry out the skin. Excellent product. Worth buying!
Karina S.
Doral, FL
este jabón reseca la piel?
Mhar S.
Does the Olay Beauty Bar Soap gets saggy once wet? Because I used other beauty bar soap before and it got mushy after a while of using.