BY OLAY

10x More Moisturizers*. There s Lotion in the Lather. Light Moisture for Dry/flaky skin, Dull Skin. Mandarin Blossom Fragrance Olay® Sheer Moisture moisturizing bar leaves you with weightlessly moisturized, beautiful skin.  Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Sheer Moisture Bar infused with mandarin oil will lightly indulge every inch of your body.  Enjoy the subtle fragrance inspired by mandarin blossom with every shower. *than regular soap for smoother skin 4 - 3.17oz Bars ~ Total Net Wt.  12.68oz. see more...

Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Leaves my skin so soft and almost glowing. literally leaves my skin nourished and I am very sensitive to bar soaps and this doesn't cause me any reaction. pleasant light smell just wonderful.
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
Such a soothing and delightful smell and it leaves my face smoothr than ever! I have very sensitive skin, but this product has never given me any issues!
Nhia L.
I love olay bar. The smells last for a while and how it make my skin soft. I find these at Walmart and it's not pricy at all.
Blythe S.
I love olay I only use the bars. Its amazingly soft and I used it to shave my legs. Perfectly smooth.
Beth An Mike M.
The Olay moisture soap bars are a must have when it comes to my showering!. They leave my face feeling gentle, clean, and hydrated way above my expectations. I also love the olay face cream and lotion for the rest of my body! I highly recommend all of olays products to anyone who wants vibrant, healthy skin! Olay Night Of Olay Firming Cream
Britney j.
Deer park
Amazing body bar soap, delicious smell along with the luxurious feel& ofcourse very very hydrating and even leaves you feeling hydrated and not dry like most bar soaps.
Vay'toven M.
Memphis
i like the scent of this soap and i like the silky feel when i rinse i also use olay body lotion so this may be why. It may not be for everyone because we all are unique individuals and what may work for some may not work for others this is just what works for me.
NaNii B.
Clare, MI
I love this hand soap. Its my go to. Makes me feel so freshed after using it. I cant use any other type of hand soap but this kind. It smells so good. My go to hand soap. You must try this if you already havent.
Nancy W.
Sanford, FL
Smells fabulous! I felt like it left an oily residue on my skin and did not absorbed all the way. Did help with the dryness but eventually faded through out day.
Nicole F.
Pueblo, CO
I didn't care for this. I didn't see a significant difference after using it. It isn't drying but also did nothing for me. It's pretty gentle but the scent is over powering