BY OLAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NaNii B.
I love this hand soap. Its my go to. Makes me feel so freshed after using it. I cant use any other type of hand soap but this kind. It smells so good. My go to hand soap. You must try this if you already havent.
stephanie b.
Yucaipa, CA
i usually don't use bars but i thought why not try and i was amazed my skin felt soft refreshed and nourished. i totally recommend using this oil of olay sheer moisture beauty bar with mandarin oil you will not be disappointed :-)
Tammy K.
Muskego, WI
These Moisture bars I have used for over a month. While the shower experience feels (and smells) wonderful, I felt my skin still need to be moisturized within an hour of useage. I continue to repurchase however because this bar does work better than others I have tried.
Nancy W.
Sanford, FL
Smells fabulous! I felt like it left an oily residue on my skin and did not absorbed all the way. Did help with the dryness but eventually faded through out day.
Nicole F.
Pueblo, CO
I didn't care for this. I didn't see a significant difference after using it. It isn't drying but also did nothing for me. It's pretty gentle but the scent is over powering
Desiree A.
La Habra , CA
Love these beauty bars! Works sooooooooo well!! Nice packaging. Makes my face feel nice and smooth. Totally reccomeng this to all who are skeptic of it. They will fall in love with it.
Beth An Mike M.
The Olay moisture soap bars are a must have when it comes to my showering!. They leave my face feeling gentle, clean, and hydrated way above my expectations. I also love the olay face cream and lotion for the rest of my body! I highly recommend all of olays products to anyone who wants vibrant, healthy skin! Olay Night Of Olay Firming Cream
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I love this soap! It smells great. It lathers nicely and rinses well. It doesn't dry out my skin at all, it is very gentle so I can even use it on my face. The price is great as well! I will be buying this product again!
Britney j.
Deer park
Amazing body bar soap, delicious smell along with the luxurious feel& ofcourse very very hydrating and even leaves you feeling hydrated and not dry like most bar soaps.
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Leaves my skin so soft and almost glowing. literally leaves my skin nourished and I am very sensitive to bar soaps and this doesn't cause me any reaction. pleasant light smell just wonderful.