BY OLAY

Dermatologist-tested Body Wash Formulated To Be As Gentle To Skin As Water
Lock-in-moisture Technology Keeps Moisture In Longer
Unscented Formula For Sensitive Skin
Lightweight Formula Gently Cleanses To Leave Skin Feeling Smooth & Looking Healthy
Long-lasting, Nourishing Moisture Helps Treat Dryness After Just 1 Use

Water/Eau, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this great for ultra sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Does this product leave you feeling fresh?2 Answers
  • Is it really suitable for sensitive skin?7 Answers
Olay Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash
  • "Body wash is a super important product, it's something that you use daily all over your skin. I've tried multiple body washes, including other Olay washes. I have super sensitive skin so it's critical that I use a product that hydrates my skin and doesn't dry it out. This Olay Sensitive Body Wash is perfect for me! " in 4 reviews
Ulyssa F.
Richmond , VA
I love this soap it is great for sensitive areas and it is creamy an moisturizing. The only down side is it doesn't really lather up, so if you're looking for suds and bubbles you won't get many with this. But over all it is a nice wash.
Emma C.
Franklin, KY
Love the way this feels on my skin! Leaves it so soft without being too harsh on my body. Would recommend this to anyone with sensitivity to their skin. Whether your skin is very dry or super oily, this body wash will not disappoint.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
Olay Olay Olay Olay and just incase you missed it OLAY! I love this body wash, can you tell? Its so lathery (is that a word?) And great for sensitive skin its so gentle but cleans ad smells great. Having sensitive skin it's hard to find the cobmnation of nice scent and gentle to the skin in bodywash.. Well Olay delivered.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I really love Olay products. I use the and facial moisturizer everyday. I have super sensitive skin so this one is my go to. it's very lightly scented and doesn't irritate my skin. it's very hydrating too. I highly recommend it.
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
I find that the olay body washes are great for sensitive skin. They don't cause any irritation and leave my skin feeling moisturized for the whole day. I would be fine going without lotion if I needed to. I rebuy this all the time. The prefer the fragrance free because i like to wear perfume,
Athena P.
Fresno, CA
Smells so good and comes in a lot of different scents ifor y I u have a specific one. The packaging is really cute and gives you a sense of calm since there isn't so much on there. Really smooth on the skin and keeps it hydrated. I have been buying this product for years and it never fails to amaze me.
Brianna P.
Auburn, AL
Lots of body washes have broken my skin out. But this was actually made for sensitive skin. Most products that say sensitive skin might not break me out but they won't let me feel as clean. This is truly a great product.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I love this product. I have been using Dove sensitive skin and was still having problems with sensitivity. I've switched to this product and won't go back. I haven't had an issue with the fragrance irritating my skin (and truthfully I feel cleaner when there is some type of fragrance). I'd highly recommend.
Shannon M.
Shawnee, KS
I love using olay body wash. It's great for my sensitive skin because it's gentle, yet effective. It smells good, and leaves my skin feeling soft, and not dried out like other products. It's the only brand I use.
Tanya P.
La Crosse
I'm very sensitive when it comes to using stuff on my skin. This body wash is by far the best in my opinion. It leaves my skin feeling soft and it's not harsh on my skin. It Dan also be found at most retailers. I recommend to anyone with sensitive skin
Heather P.
Palm harbor, FL
Is this product good for moisturizing your skin?
philippe m.
québec, qc
Is it really suitable for sensitive skin?
kim m.
okemah, OK
Does this product work well for sensitive skin
Miguel R.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to know if men can use this and does it moisture the skin. And is it good for sensitive skin and is it very creamy. And I would like to know if it's worth buying.
brandy a.
glasgow, KY
Does this product leave you feeling fresh?