BY OLAY

Reveal beautiful, healthy-looking skin with Olay Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash. Its mild formula provides gentle cleaning on sensitive skin while delivering long-lasting moisture in just one use to help treat dryness. With unique Lock-in-Moisture technology, this breakthrough body wash formula infuses moisture 7 layers deep into surface skin every time you wash. Its advanced sensitive formula is dermatologist tested, and it’s formulated with mildness in mind to be as gentle to skin as water. Give your shower a simple solution that gently hydrates to nourish and purify your sensitive skin when you cleanse from head to toe.

Water/Eau, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Usage: Lather with puff and rinse

• Is this great for ultra sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Does this product leave you feeling fresh?2 Answers
  • Is it really suitable for sensitive skin?7 Answers
Buy on kmart*
  • "Body wash is a super important product, it's something that you use daily all over your skin. I've tried multiple body washes, including other Olay washes. I have super sensitive skin so it's critical that I use a product that hydrates my skin and doesn't dry it out. This Olay Sensitive Body Wash is perfect for me! " in 4 reviews
Ivette D.
keasbey
This body wash is perfect for sensitive skin. Body wash keeps your body moisture without drying out your skin like bar soaps. It also has a very great smell. I recommend to anyone with sensitive/dry skin.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
I have very sensitive dry skin and this body wash keeps my skin hydrated. My only concern is that it says “unscented” but there is definitely some type of fragrance added. Even the ingredients list says “fragrance”. I let it go because the product still works well for me and doesn’t irritate but that is something to consider if you really want a completely unscented product
Emilee R.
The only body wash I buy. I use it on myself and my kids. I started buying this because my boyfriend has sensitive skin & eczema .. he doesn’t have any problems with this body wash. Plus he likes it because it’s fragrance free so he doesn’t smell super girly!
Nichole s.
Mogadore, OH
This was just what I had been looking for! I have very sensitive skin and it made my skin feel so soft and smooth. Plus, although it does say unscented I believe it has a light fresh smell. Can't say enough good things about it!
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
I like that this is good for sensitive skin but I don't feel like it gives me the mosturizing effects I need.
I live in a very dry state and I need extra moisture that this just doesn't give as a sensitive skin wash.
Ashley F.
Galesburg, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have very sensitive skin and am not able to use very many products. This is the only one I have found that leaves my skin with no residue and I can even use it on my face and to shave my legs with no breakouts!
Melanie E.
Monahans, TX
My kids are toddlers now and I use this to help with their eczema and it helps so much plus the unscented is great! Not so expensive it’s $3 at my local drug store
Joanna M.
kansas
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great for children learning to bathe themselves and great for new parents for that clean but not overpowering clean scent that can be overpowering for new borns.
Joanne H.
This body soap does great on my daughter's sensitive skin. I have used it for awhile on her and have noticed an improvement in softness. She has eczema and everything else makes her itchy.
chelse c.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I switched from Aveeno to this because it was more affordable but honestly it is just as good! It doesn't leave me feeling sticky or rubbery. It doesn't smell too strong which is nice. Doesn't irritate ANY part of me.
Heather P.
Palm harbor, FL
Is this product good for moisturizing your skin?
philippe m.
québec, qc
Is it really suitable for sensitive skin?
kim m.
okemah, OK
Does this product work well for sensitive skin
Miguel R.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to know if men can use this and does it moisture the skin. And is it good for sensitive skin and is it very creamy. And I would like to know if it's worth buying.
brandy a.
glasgow, KY
Does this product leave you feeling fresh?