Skin CareFacial SkincareOlay
Sensitive | Makeup Remover Wipes | Hungarian Water Essence

Olay Sensitive | Makeup Remover Wipes | Hungarian Water Essence

Introducing Olay Sensitive — a dermatologically tested skin care line developed to calm dry, stressed skin. Olay Sensitive Calming Makeup Remover Wipes, inspired by Hungarian Water Essence, are soap-free, so it’s gentle on skin and suitable to use as an eye makeup remover. These soothing face wipes cleanse away daily makeup & buildup and fortify skin’s surface by drenching skin in hydration — with no greasy residue left behind. Inspired by Hungarian Water Essence, this sensitive skin facial cleanser is infused with essences of aloe, cucumber and tea extracts, which work with Olay’s gentle skin formula to calm dry, stressed skin. So enjoy a calming clean with Olay Sensitive.

Does this burn eyes when you remove your eye makeup?
Is it okay to use for acne prone skin
Start your review of Olay Sensitive | Makeup Remover Wipes | Hungarian Water Essence!
Laura F.
Cibolo, TX
These wipes are so gentle on my skin. I liked that most of my makeup came off with these. I always struggle with products not completely removing my eye makeup. This was no exception. I had to put in elbow grease to get it all off. I wasn't too wowed by these so I don't think I would buy them again.
Leidy G.
Oakland, CA
Olay Sensitive | Makeup Remover Wipes | Hungarian Water Essence uploaded by Leidy G.
Los uso para finalizar mi rutina de limpieza en las noches y me ayuda a remover los residuos de maquillaje muy bien
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Really gentle yet completely effective in removing every trace of makeup and oil off of my face. Not irritating and leaves my skin clean and soft!
Judith J.
Fremont, OH
Very good product would recommend this to anybody I loved it I don’t know if you would you have to try it
Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
Olay Sensitive | Makeup Remover Wipes | Hungarian Water Essence uploaded by Christy W.
Olay Sensitive Calming Make Up Remover Wipes with Hungarian Water Essence are absolutely the most soothing face wash wipes they are dermatologically tested and i have found to be super gentle on your skin! The wipes are inspired by Hungarian water, With essences of aloe, cucumber and tea extracts which help fight dry, stressed skin. The face Wipe formula removes makeup and drenches skin in immediate hydration. Your evening routine cleanup is to end your day with a fresh face. The gentle wipes are suitable for use around the sensitive eye area just clean with care. They are soap & dye free which give a gentle clean with no greasy residue,leaving your face feel super clean and refreshed. I didn't personally have any issues with this particular facial wipe and my face is super sensitive. good on skin. Works good at removing make-up; all types (eye shadow, foundation, eye brows, lip stick, etc). Leaves skin feeling refreshed not sticky. I personally believe that the Smell could be better; that is the only issue I have. I would definitely recommend these facial wipes! Olay Sensitive | Makeup Remover Wipes | Hungarian Water Essence
Francesca R.
Bronx, NY
Definitely smooth and soft love the smell and very gentle on the skin it’s a 👍🏼 for me!
Ingrid V.
Kenner, LA
Love okay wipes, it's gentle and sensitive for your skin..takes off your makeup and leaves it feeling refreshing.
Krisi H.
Anaheim , CA
These are one of the most gentle makeup remover clothes. No burning or stinging, non drying. Just made my skin feel so smooth and calm. The packaging is perfect for quick take offs.
Anne S.
Selden, NY
These makeup.removing wipes are great in a bind or while traveling. I find them too drying for everyday use but depending on your skin type this could be a good option.
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
As I'm getting older I see my skin is changing. My skin is more on the sensitive side now. And these wipes really work well for my skin, no redness or breakouts or itchy dry skin. I really like these wipes and would recommend them to anyone.